**March 2012 Babies**

Really feels like my turn girls!! Had a bath and pains still coming strong and regularly! Can't stop shaking, feel so sick!!! :-( going to go for a walk now to see if it gets stronger. I'm a bit scared now!! Xx

Sounds like its moving for you, good luck, looks like you will get your march baby after all. Dont panic you will do great x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Really feels like my turn girls!! Had a bath and pains still coming strong and regularly! Can't stop shaking, feel so sick!!! :-( going to go for a walk now to see if it gets stronger. I'm a bit scared now!! Xx

Yeay!!! :love: how exciting!!

Do you have to get your community midwife round to your house?

Yeah eventually. At the moment the pains are about every ten mins, when they get to every 3 mins then I'll call the hospital and they will send a midwife out to me! I'll keep you all posted. I really hope this is it - it has to be!!! Xx

Yeah eventually. At the moment the pains are about every ten mins, when they get to every 3 mins then I'll call the hospital and they will send a midwife out to me! I'll keep you all posted. I really hope this is it - it has to be!!! Xx

I really think this is it han! Omg I'm so excited. Your doing great xxx

At the moment it's not really painful Tor - just like strong period cramps :-/ but it comes in waves!! I am going to take some painkillers an go to bed coz I feel like its going to hit me with a bang tonight!! Need my rest! Still excited so it's got to get worse when I start thinking I want it to stop! Lol :) xxx

aww good luck wannabmummy if this is it :) i hope im gonna be a march mummy but no signs here xx

its fab just a bit harder than I remember. lol. Think when I had dylan I was so young and active that it seemed like a breeze. I am really paranoid about everything I am doing and if its right or not. lol. I shall be ok just will take a while to get used to it all again. He is gorgeous and really good so we are very blessed. xxxxxxx

Leeanne: I feel the same way, although Alex isn't in SCBU. It's been 20 years since I was a new mum, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it again....

My plug slowly went on Sunday afternoon, I joined here and on Monday he was born! (updated the birth story)

x x Rosie x x

Last edited:
Ooooh, i cant wait to hear all about it in the morning. I hope you can get some rest before it kicks off all guns blazing xx

its fab just a bit harder than I remember. lol. Think when I had dylan I was so young and active that it seemed like a breeze. I am really paranoid about everything I am doing and if its right or not. lol. I shall be ok just will take a while to get used to it all again. He is gorgeous and really good so we are very blessed. xxxxxxx

Leeanne: I feel the same way, although Alex isn't in SCBU. It's been 20 years since I was a new mum, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it again....

My plug slowly went on Sunday afternoon, I joined here and on Monday he was born! (updated the birth story)

x x Rosie x x

so glad its not just me. xxxxx

How exciting with wbm!! Good luck!!

I'm applecider's textbuddy, but I haven't heard from her yet!!

Can't wait for u guys to join us at the baby/toddler section!! I still go directly to 3 tri when I log on pf, cause I feel like that's where I belong!!

Hey march mummies. hope those who are left are doing good, wont be long, hang in there, its so amazing and worth every second.

Miss you all :) xxxx

Ooh wannabemummy!!! Hope you're in full blown labour or holding your LO now!!
How's everyone else?
Xxxx

Ooh wannabemummy!!! Hope you're in full blown labour or holding your LO now!!
How's everyone else?
Xxxx

I'm her bump buddy but not heard anything yet!

I'm doing ok just frustrated as I really want my little one now but no signs what-so-ever! 4 days overdue now!!

At least if I was getting twinges or I'd started loosing some of my plug I'd feel it might be soon but NOTHING!!

Lol - see midwife Monday for another sweep.

Hope you are all getting on well with your little newborns. Xxx

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?rqfni0

Cool beans....I seriously had no symptoms-I had contractions...then my show then my waters. So don't worry it will eventually happen! :)

Cool beans....I seriously had no symptoms-I had contractions...then my show then my waters. So don't worry it will eventually happen! :)

Thanks A2M! Hopefully not too much longer now, in the meantime I've been enjoying this lovely weather! What a great time of year to have babies! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back