**February Babies 2012**

Bedding wise ladies i tend to go on what a room thermometer says (theyre only cheap)

Generally one cellular blanket folded over seems to do the trick along with bubs vest/babygrow/scratch mitts,

So much to think about its scary!

Hope that helps xx

Thanks!

All updated for you Julie and Demi - also loving the names. Evie was our fave name if cub had been a girl!

Let me know if I have missed anyone!

So am I! U have no idea how close I was to phonin the hospital!!

Def had my 10 movements now so have calmed down a lot! He was quiet yesterday but more active than today. Think he is in the midst of another :roll: growth spurt!!

Last edited:
Glad to see your little one has moved! All this stress and worry and they are not even here yet! x

Feb layyydeeeeeees.
Sorry ive not been on much....last2weeks at work left n im determined to hit target before i leave.....lol.bysy busy busy.
Is it 10movements per day??? i get more than 10an hr weirdly n jnrs foot is constantly kickin my ribs.
mw did her home visit n said baby is it the right position n bloods n bp were ok.

have any of u done ur birth plan yet??
Ive got the major thirst but findin it hard t have big meal at night cus of bad heartburn n all i can hear is bubbling digedtion under my boobs if i eat too much.
TMI!!!
BIG HUGS T U ALL N MEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRY CHRISTMAS X X X

My mw told me 10 separate movements per day - that includes squirming and kicks.

Not done my birth plan yet. Ive never ever been able to plan for anything - let alone Pip's birth! He is gonna come how and when he wants to and nothin I say will come into it. Saying that, I'm having him at the midwifery led unit at my local hospital and one thing I have said is I don't want the cord clamped and cut until it has stopped pulsating. I also want him straight on me after he is born.

Being in the midwifery led unit, I don't have any options for pain relief apart from water, gas and aor and possibly pethadine so I don't have to worry about that! Lol!

My thirst levels r still really high. Nothin seems to satisfy me. I can't eat very much at dinner anymore cos Pip gets into his "dinner position" and stocks his bottom in my ribs and head in my foof and kicks. Not comfortable! Lol! And I've still not had heartburn so can't comment there I'm afraid!!

Last edited:
I am also mega thirsty all the time - noticing it more and more lately.

My little one is also kicking up in the ribs although not stopping me eating!! Shame need something to stop me eating as putting on so much weight!!! lol

Not done birth plan yet or even thought about it. i am the sort to go with the flow and see what happens. Like Larlybelle i also hope to give birth in midwifery unit x

My little one is also kicking up in the ribs although not stopping me eating!! Shame need something to stop me eating as putting on so much weight!!! lol
x

Snap!!!! Feeling uncomfortable... But there's no stopping me eating!!! It's a nightmare... Hate to think how much extra weight I'm going to be left with at the end of ths pregnancy! :(

Not done a birth plan yet either... Although have started to think about it a little. Scary stuff!

x

Snap!!!! Feeling uncomfortable... But there's no stopping me eating!!! It's a nightmare... Hate to think how much extra weight I'm going to be left with at the end of ths pregnancy! :(

I know tell me about it. Never had scales but we bought some the other week - wishing i didnt lol. Oh well just have to deal with it after as def can't watch what i eat at the moment. Everything and anything is going in lol x

I'm not stressing too much about birth plan! I'm aiming to just go with the flow. I kinda figure I've not done this before how the hell am I meant to know what to do - they're the experts!! Plus I kinda think if I get too much in my head I want certain things to happen or not happen, it'll be worse and more stressful if it doesn't go to plan.

Xxx

x

I know tell me about it. Never had scales but we bought some the other week - wishing i didnt lol. Oh well just have to deal with it after as def can't watch what i eat at the moment. Everything and anything is going in lol x

I've always been a daily weigher scale addict, but even so the lbs are piling on! Keep hoping LO arrives early so I can start the diet sooner!

I'm going to go with the flow for my birth plan too. :)
Can eat more earlier in the day then I can at tea time.
xx

How is everyone this weekend? I've started my Xmas shopping and hopefully gonna finish it today.

Pip was kickin like crazy yesterday and I've already been elbowed a good 10 times this morning! He is currently undertaking the washing machine manoeuvre! Lol!

Morning Larly, i was hoping to finish xmas shopping but the money ran out :(

Its the xmas tree erecting thing today haha.

Also having trouble finishing a meal as bubs decides to push right up under ribs,

Heartburn is killing me atm!

Even thinking bout eating sets it off! xxx

Hey all.....
Well fri night went for italian...had half a calzone n suffered all night with stomach pains.....have now found that little n often is my friend n best have a bigger meal at lunch ir im in agony. think its cos bubs uncurls at night time leaving less room in my tum.
Anyone else finding this??
P.s tree up...shoppin dun....just need to gave a wrapathon nxt sat xxx

Well didn't quite go to plan! Still got 4 more presents to get but my feet and back hurt too much to finish!! Luckily I had my brother with me so he carried all my bags :D couldn't've done it without him!!

Looks like its either gonna be ordered online or I'll have to brave the shops next weekend :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back