** December Babies 2011 **

Oh no, I really thought it was starting for you. I've still no signs :( 1 week til my due date today aswell. I've a feeling I'm gonna go over x

I still have bad pains in back and tummy so mild contrations I think, had another show yest. I feel I will aswell hun, rubbish keep waiting. Nice to speak 2 people in same stage as me. Me and Jaxx had bet who would win... she sorta won but cheated :lol: xx

Aha yes she cheated, I was talking to her earlier on facebook and it sounds like she's doing sooo well and stanley is behaving perfectly for her :) shame she's not a december mummy now though.
I wonder who'll be next, I'm hoping it'll be princess x

I know :( but I'd rather be a Nov Mummy means Id have him, she just texted me about 5 mins ago actually. I'm now talking on fb too. Hes just gorge Stanley. Lol I'm selfish and hoping it'll be me :lol: xxx OMG i cant believe you dont know the sex. How exciting xx

He is gorgeous and she's doing so well too.
I know I am dying to find out the sex now!!! Everyone keeps telling me they think girl, but who knows x

What do you want? I know its prob a 51% and 49% or wanting one more than the other x

OI I did not cheat lol I was already 2cm dilated when I went into be induced loooool

Good Luck ladies....it will happen soon for you xxxxxx

OI I did not cheat lol I was already 2cm dilated when I went into be induced loooool

Good Luck ladies....it will happen soon for you xxxxxx

Yayyy your back! :lol:
You so did cheat :p

And custard I really don't mind. It would be kinda nice to have a boy though, simply because there's a lot of girls in my family. But I'd be just as happy with a girl :) x

Im back...I still need to do my birth story.. ill do it now :) do I post it in Third tri?

Dunno either there or birth announcements, maybe you could do it in birth announcements but post a link to it in here xx

Awwww but you did cheat... and I love your ticker. Awwww its always slightly wanting more but I know what you mean whatever is meant to be is meant to be xxx cant wait to know what you have. It seems to have gone really fast from us all saying its my V day etc its madness xx

Sorry for showing my science/stats geek side in this post but I have the latest figures for the December 2011 baby arrival gang:

26 ladies due in Dec
27 babies expected ( how exciting-1 set of twins!)
13 blue
6 pink
8 yellow-to make Dec even with girl/boys we'd expect 6-7 girls and 2-3 boys....watch this space!

Weight: All coming in at 7lb 3oz on average-fab weight!!

Sorry for showing my science/stats geek side in this post but I have the latest figures for the December 2011 baby arrival gang:

26 ladies due in Dec
27 babies expected ( how exciting-1 set of twins!)
13 blue
6 pink
8 yellow-to make Dec even with girl/boys we'd expect 6-7 girls and 2-3 boys....watch this space!

Weight: All coming in at 7lb 3oz on average-fab weight!!

Love ur post..pretty good at this hour too lol!! Xx

Very impressive Forestlas!!:)
Go December Mommies!!

I have 2 days left until my due date and was up last night at 4am throwing up, then this morning i had diarrhea so im bloody hoping thats a sign... what do you girls think? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back