February Mummys! 6 boys 3 girls

Am I allowed to claim the 1st Feb baby?!! I was officially due on 1st Feb according to hospital but I refused to believe it and decided my due date was 29th Jan....so much for my calculations because he arrived promptly at 12.58am on the 1st :lol:

Here he is to say hello and tell all the other Feb babies (Especially the over due ones and the ones trailing from January to get a shifty on please!!)

congrats hun, he is gorgeous xxx

has anyone else already birthed her baby? I am still waiting for mine and looking forward to meeting her soon. Today I am already 39weeks and 5 days (time goes by so fast)

38 weeks tomorrow and induction time :D Can't wait x hope you ladies have some developments soon x

38 weeks tomorrow and induction time :D Can't wait x hope you ladies have some developments soon x

isn't that really early for induction (or do you have some medical need for it)? where I live people don't get induced until 41weeks.

I am just being curious that's why I ask :)

Am I allowed to claim the 1st Feb baby?!! I was officially due on 1st Feb according to hospital but I refused to believe it and decided my due date was 29th Jan....so much for my calculations because he arrived promptly at 12.58am on the 1st :lol:

Here he is to say hello and tell all the other Feb babies (Especially the over due ones and the ones trailing from January to get a shifty on please!!)

Rheych he is absolutely gorgeous! Ooh can't believe am getting one of these soon, it won't sink in!

isn't that really early for induction (or do you have some medical need for it)? where I live people don't get induced until 41weeks.

I'm diabetic hun so they inducing me early so my baby doesn't get too fat :S Glad really as I'm totally fedup of the injections and pills now I'm covered in bruises x

I'm diabetic hun so they inducing me early so my baby doesn't get too fat :S Glad really as I'm totally fedup of the injections and pills now I'm covered in bruises x

I didn't know that thank you so much for explaining :) good luck with the induction and hopefully you will have your baby soon! :)

Started updating i know more have had babies but Maisie is wanting changing :)

I just wanted to tell that I gave birth to my daughter Juniper Ynez Isolde, last friday the 11th. She weighed 3680gram and was born at home (and it was an UC birth) more updates will be made soon :)

are list is starting to get smaller girls.
how is everyone that is left? me and braxton hicks are now enemies. getting them a few times every hour. and they are getting stronger too.
sometimes im sure my baby has little claws and is trying to claw themselves out of me lol

Last edited:
i think my LO is comfy this time 10 days ago seemed to be every symptom in the book lost a big of plug and that but nothing more lil monkey :)
How many of us is there left?

I just wanted to tell that I gave birth to my daughter Juniper Ynez Isolde, last friday the 11th. She weighed 3680gram and was born at home (and it was an UC birth) more updates will be made soon :)

Congratulations hunny! Cool name! Xx

Anyone heard from Miss Crazy Cookie? She was getting induced on 9th but have never seen an update re the baby. Did she have a text buddy?

1 week to go for me till due date, can't believe it! Every twinge now I wonder if its starting!

Baby Leo James Onions Born on the 11th Feb 2011, 11.37am

Weighing in at 6lb 10 ozs :D x

hey thought i may as well add myself to Feb mummies even though i was supposed to be a march mummy, benjamin born 4th Feb weighing 4lb 3ozxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back