** December Babies 2011 **

I have 2 days left until my due date and was up last night at 4am throwing up, then this morning i had diarrhea so im bloody hoping thats a sign... what do you girls think? x

Oh yes sounds promising :) hope it's not a bug-that would really suck! Keep us posted!! Xxxx

Fingers crossed it is a sign of labour hun :)

I've just got back from the docs and have a throat infection and some antibiotics and I'm due to give birth this friday! God knows where I'm going to find the energy! :( x

I have a wee infection and im on anti-biotics. I have a sweep booked in for tomorrow at 10am so im excited to think that might bring labour on. Went for a long uphill walk with the dog earlier and got shooting pains down below and braxton hicks type hardening, it all went quiet and i went to tesco and half way round the same happened again but much more intense shooting pains... all quiet again now though.... Hmmmphh!

Well the sweep went well, my cervix is softened and ready but babies head is quite high up, got another sweep in 48 hours if nothing happens by then so fingers crossed. x

Fingers crossed lucy :) x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Just had a bit of blood spotting so this may be the start....oooh i hope so! Maybe my plug will go tonight? x

Wow good luck Lucy....keep us posted....another labour watch...so exciting. Have u a text buddy? Xxx

Bumping this up so we can see whose next to pop! X

I feel fed up today :( a week to go for me but loads of girls are going into labour and I'm feeling jealous :( I want my baby now! Keep getting those 'punches' in my bits but other than that absolutely nothing! xxx

Ditto tiff, I've been having contractions now on and off for several weeks and I'm not believing my body anymore! Just filled my diary with lots of nice things to do for the coming week, hair cut, having fake eyelashes done :eek:) so I don't have ro think about mascara running down my face during labour Hehe and numerous coffee and cake outings and that had really helped coz now I look in my diary and its full! Obviously I hope to go into labour and have to cancel it all but at least if I don't there's plenty of ppl to help take my mind off the waiting!

Ditto tiff, I've been having contractions now on and off for several weeks and I'm not believing my body anymore! Just filled my diary with lots of nice things to do for the coming week, hair cut, having fake eyelashes done :eek:) so I don't have ro think about mascara running down my face during labour Hehe and numerous coffee and cake outings and that had really helped coz now I look in my diary and its full! Obviously I hope to go into labour and have to cancel it all but at least if I don't there's plenty of ppl to help take my mind off the waiting!

That's a nice idea :)
I think I might do something similar. Hopefully our babies will want to be awkward and interrupt mummy's pampering by making an appearance!

I just realised that I get those 'punching' pains every time Grace moves, so I think she's really low at the moment. She was 3/5 engaged when I saw the midwife at 38 weeks so hopefully she's moving down more. Good luck to you, I hope baby arrives soon :) xxx

Well I had my second sweep today at 2.45, mw said I was contracting while she was doing it which i didnt even realise! Went home had sex, then had a hot curry and ive had a few braxton hicks type feelings and one or two shooting pains. Getting so fed up now, when will this baby come? :( we even went to buy castor oil incase we got rreally desperate and Tesco dont sell it, apart from over the counter and wont give it to pregnant ladies! :O Gutted!

Bless you.
I hope things start soon!

I've been getting a few pains. Last night I thought I was contracting as I was getting a stomach ache type feeling every 10 minutes lasting for a few minutes, I had something similar earlier today but it goes away after a while :( Really hope I don't have a sloooooooooooooow labour xxx

went for a long walk today no pains at all just a bit of pressure. I have my 3rd sweep in the morning please God let something happen :(

went for a long walk today no pains at all just a bit of pressure. I have my 3rd sweep in the morning please God let something happen :(

Oh honey what a bugger, you have made a lovely home for your baby and they obviously don't want to come out just yet! Good luck with sweep no 3.....remember I'm here for u for labour watch v soon when u need it :) fingers and toes crossed for you xxxx

I wish I just knew he was coming soon, they wont induce me until 19th Dec its ages away and im a little worried as ive read the placenta starts to deteriorate after 37 weeks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back