February Mummys! 6 boys 3 girls

Hope your LO stays put for a couple more weeks atleast. Im wishing mine out now but i know i only have a week to wait ! xx

Well, I saw the midwife today, she seems to think that with the head being so far down, and what I've told her, that I could well be building up steam for labour - let's hope it buggers off again until I'm due eh!

I think alot of the January ladies will go first!

Oooh, are we still waiting on January babies?? x

wow and I feel impatient with waiting 7days till I am induced early :S x

I went to the midwife yesterday and my baby is fully engaged so all we have to do is wait now :) (I am now 38weeks 6 days) but I think I will go overdue like last time but I don't mind I am a patient person.

I'm due 20th but I'm being induced on the 18th......that make any difference :/?

lea lea how come they only inducing you 2 days early? I'm due after you and being induced alot sooner >.< 6 days now x

everyone who was due around the same week as me is gettin induced :-/
i think al go over by 2 weeks my luck lol

thanks hun :) started on the spicy food bet all i give myself is the shits not contractions lol
Hope everything goes well for u and lil one

Lol have the Gaviscon on stand by lol

I'm still tryna figure out how to get him out before induction day but it's like he don't wanna budge lol

thanks for that i will do :)
Av had frequent pains most of day today then was walkin to meet my friend and was almost crippled with pain but it went so guessing it was nothing

my mum reckons boys don't want to come out and tend to stay in longer than girls :S lol

I'm kind of glad I'm diabetic at least I'm not having to wait another month for him to appear hehe x :)

Am I allowed to claim the 1st Feb baby?!! I was officially due on 1st Feb according to hospital but I refused to believe it and decided my due date was 29th Jan....so much for my calculations because he arrived promptly at 12.58am on the 1st :lol:

Here he is to say hello and tell all the other Feb babies (Especially the over due ones and the ones trailing from January to get a shifty on please!!)

Attachments

• Jack James Daley 1st Feb 2011.JPG
    Jack James Daley 1st Feb 2011.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 7
  • JJ First Day at home 3.2.11.jpg
    JJ First Day at home 3.2.11.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 7
Rheych he is absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm completely broody now and so jealous lol

congratulations, what lovely pictures of your baby boy :D

Omg Congrats hunny. Super gorgeous.

*looks at bump n hopes to go in labour*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27