February 2021 Mummies :) 2nd Trimester

Did the gender reveal... ITS a boy! I was in complete shock but I’m getting my head around it now xxxx

A little boy! That's great! Congrats! :dust:

I still need to wait 3 weeks to know.

All is well with my cervix at 16 weeks and got a sneaky peek at baby too :love: literally could see it’s bum bouncing up and down on my cervix

F827349F-AA64-4C1A-AD91-E71E1B431F33.jpeg

Did the gender reveal... ITS a boy! I was in complete shock but I’m getting my head around it now xxxx
Awwww congrats on team blue!! Boys LOVE their mum’s honestly, you’ll be in for years of the best cuddles xx :blue: x

44E81FCB-7571-4F11-AA7F-43E82E4B7432.jpeg

I have no idea why one of my images from my previous post has attached to my reply, but yeh, my baby’s feet :rofl: x

Congratulations! I'm team yellow but starting to feel like it's a boy too! x

Glad to hear all is well - have you had problems with your cervix before? x

I had LLETZ done 5 years ago, so for our trust it’s standard to have a cervical length scan at 16 and 19 weeks x

So so pleased for you! How exciting! Gorgeous little boy! Got my 20 week scan on 21st, still sticking with yellow I think ;)

Oh congratulations ljd is this your first boy ? Xxx
Yeah it’s my first bAby and never imagined a boy and it’s thrown me so much haha! Just about starting to get my head around it! Could have put a million pound on it was a girl! Xxxx

Sciatica is dreadful for me at the moment. Literally waddling round like a full termer! Anyone else suffering?

Yeah it’s my first bAby and never imagined a boy and it’s thrown me so much haha! Just about starting to get my head around it! Could have put a million pound on it was a girl! Xxxx
I was almost certain you’d have a girl because of how sick you were (the old wives tale, bad morning sickness carrying a girl) I’m sure I’m having another girl, everything seems the same as my last pregnancies! Who knows...

18 weeks today and oh my gosh I've felt my baby move a lot. Before I've felt something a couple of times and not every day but today it's been numerous times throughout the day <3 Make me smile and feel good. This is just so amazing and unbelievable.

Today I told my boss. He said nothing. Like no reaction at all. He didnt congratulate or comment at all. What a weirdo. :think:

18 weeks today and oh my gosh I've felt my baby move a lot. Before I've felt something a couple of times and not every day but today it's been numerous times throughout the day <3 Make me smile and feel good. This is just so amazing and unbelievable.

Today I told my boss. He said nothing. Like no reaction at all. He didnt congratulate or comment at all. What a weirdo. :think:

Oh that’s rubbish! You’d think he’d say congratulations!! :hug:

It’s so lovely to feel them wiggle! This baby is quite active too :love:

As if your boss didn’t say anything... that’s not normal! I’ve had a couple of flutters but not An actual movement xxx

As if your boss didn’t say anything... that’s not normal! I’ve had a couple of flutters but not An actual movement xxx

mine are just flutters too LJD but happen fairly often throughout the day; the coming weeks will see all of us getting more noticeable kicks and punches lol x

Reactions: LJD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back