February 2021 Mummies :) 2nd Trimester

Oh dear I feel for you, I’ve had a lot of trouble with my youngest and night terrors recently, lack of sleep is the worst especially when pregnant! Hope it’s beginning to get a little better.
How many weeks are you now? time just seems to go so quick! X
I feel sorry for you its so horrible. My daughter is sleeping alittle bit better touch wood but the bump baby is kicking the life out of me haha. Im 24 weeks and back at work today but only there till 28 weeks pregnant due to covid. Xx

Oh dear that must be exhausting! I think because babies are so active at this stage they do a lot of shifting round in your pelvic region which can cause the daggers! And the back ache for that matter. A birth ball has been my go-to solution for these things and it’s really helped a lot. Just displaces the pressure I think.
Oh ok thank you I do have my midwife appointment today then back to work after it my first day back today not looking forward to work. I do have a birth ball from my first pregnancy so might give it ago thank you. Xx

Hi ladies, hope your all ok? Are most of u in 3rd trimester now as its been abit quiet on here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back