*August Mummys - Our Tri3 Thread*

I know hun but I want it to slow down now even though I was wishing it away a couple weeks ago lol. How's the LO? X

Hes doing really well. He sleeps alot atm but that wont last much longer.
Hows your lo? 1 week already doesnt seem like its been a week yet!

Hey ladies, I'm still gonna be here til we al pop too :)

Almeria good luck for Tues - do u have a text buddy? I'd love to if you want xx

Xxx

no, i don't have a text buddy, would love it if you would update everyone for me!
i'll PM you with my number.
i go in at 8.30pm tues, so could be there for a LONG time before anything happens, and I don't have internet access until i get home again.

just had another sweep, MW could feel head, but cervix was closed.... humph!
:whistle:

2 labour watches tomorrow - how exciting!! I really thought I would go into labour overnight, even got what felt like a contraction when I turned in my bed but in hindsight it was probably just weight of baby giving me a pull.... Finally got DH to do his duty last night woo hoo but alas - nothing. Tonight is deffo curry night, hubby away to work not back till Tuesday night, hey I'd better wait for labour now, dont want to go all on my own. If hubby is working he cant just come home they need to find a replacement firefighter for his shift and he works 60 miles away (one and a half hour drive away) hospital is another 20 miles opposite direction so another half hour drive. I did ask my midwife what would happen if i was at home myself with kids and she said if they think I need to go in quick they will just send an ambulance no problem - phew.

So, symptom spotting again - like the good old TTC days!!!

Increased discharge since Friday
Braxton Hicks much stronger and more frequent
Boobs leaking a bit more (not a lot)
Going for a poo a lot since yesterday
Went mad this morning cleaning - nesting??....
Full of energy and then able to sleep at drop of a hat!

At least I will only have 2 more weeks of this at most eh? I get my sweep tomorrow at midwife - hey, still 2 days till my due date I have nothing to complain about!!

Good luck for tomorrow girls xxx

Last edited:
*sniff*

Lonely.....oh so lonely...... lol
Don't be lonely..... I'm now overdue and i don't have any of the symptons you have! I've had one attempted sweep where all we learnt is that my cervix is still posterior and tightly closed. I don't have BH contractions, now i've stopped the little bleed from the attempted sweep theres no increased discharge, my boobs have never leaked..... Anyone think i might still be here at 42 weeks? :lol:

Tracey those symptoms look good. Did you go overdue before?

I was 12 days overdue with Joshua. I'm having what feels like contractions now :dance: very early but maybe my sweep this morning was a super sweep!!

Last night was a nightmare - my power at home went mental and I had to switch the mains off all night. My kids were hyper, couldn't find torches or matches for candles. Had to get my kids to sleep in my bed cos street light would shine in on them. Turns out was a mains fault in underground cable near house. Its just been fixed. I was so sure I would go into labour and have no power/phones at home and my hubby was away at work....

Phew - he's back tonight - I'm getting a feeling..... :lol:

hi all,
good luck georgie with your induction today!
hope they are contractions tracey!
hello emerald, thanks for the good wishes.

i am going into hospital in 5 hours...AHHHHHH!
i am really nervous and jittery, can't relax like i should be!
wish me luck, i will update jacki as and when anything exciting happens.

x x x x x x x x

Soooo exciting Almeria. I am nervous too but getting excited - I hope this is not going to be a false alarm. hey maybe we will still be August mummies after all!!

Its all go for the august mummys today!
I hope it not a false alarm tracey. I keep jumping every time i get a text hoping its you saying your in labour. Whats the signal like in your hospital? Mine was rubbish.

Any news from Tracey or Georgie? How exciting poss 3 labours today. Xxx

I can't believe my LO is a week old today. She had her heel prick and only had a little cry for like a second. She's put on nearly 3oz too :) xxx

Well I'm deffo contracting. I had a bath and contractions stopped and as soon as I got out they started up again. Not bad, early stages can still talk through them etc. My back is killing me but I have finally taken 2 paracetomol. Gonna go to bed now and will see how I go through the night. Lots loads of plug today woo hoo. Will I or wont I have a due date baby???? OMG I'm getting nervous now....

Dont know what phone signal is like at hospital but will of course keep you updated if I go in or drop a baby on my bathroom floor lol

Bring it on......

Sorry girls....contractions stopped at about 2-3am and nothing since - boo...

Theres still time tracey they could start again soon.
Happy due date

Last edited:
Hopefully they start up again for you soon tracey so you can have a due date baby! :) xx

Well nothing today so far......not even a twinge. How weird is that? From proper contractions to absolutely nothing.....Been on my ball all day, had my raspberry leaf tea, maybe jump hubby before he goes away on night shift ha ha. I lost more plug today, all the bleeding from sweep pretty much stopped today and had absolutely nothing on my liner but just went for a pee and there it was - gross.... Its gonna happen now all I have to avoid is giving birth next Tuesday on my wee boy's birthday.

I think boy......pregnancy just the same as last time. My house is full of boys, hubby, his wee brother Michael, step-son Peter, son Joshua - I'm the only female here and I just know its gonna stay that way! My kids want a sister ha ha. I however have an attic full of boys clothes from 3 months to 5 years so a boy would be easier on the purse-strings eh? Oh but a girl would be the icing on the cake. I dont really care tbh - once I know I can start thinking of names.....yes - I dont have a single name yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back