***August Mummys - Who wants a text/bump/FB buddy?***

Thought I was due Sept 11th but found out
1) I'm having twins!!!
2) They are infact due August 20th!

What a mistake!

Can't wait, and at least all the family are coming to terms with the new arrivals now!!! :D

Congratulations.

I also have my 20ish week scan on 15th April, but I cheated and went for a private gender scan a few weeks ago (even though I swore to be team yellow) and..........
Team Blue! :)

Last edited:
So many 20 week scans and congrats to you all on your little bundle of joys not long to go now.
But girls are 6 not 5 (me and Jazz are on the same line with one pink between us )

Had my 22 weeks scan and there's another one for team PINK!! :D xx

So many 20 week scans and congrats to you all on your little bundle of joys not long to go now.
But girls are 6 not 5 (me and Jazz are on the same line with one pink between us )

All up to date and sorry Songbird, you're right I was counting that line as one - doh!

You'll be pleased to know the Pink's are in the lead now x

How are all the August mummies?
Nearing the end of tri 2, its going so fast but im enjoying my pregnancy.

Thanks for bumping this post up ER - I was thinking in a couple of weeks we will need to see if we can get it moved to Tri3 and we should start thinking about text buddies for labour watch - eeeeek! How scary is that?

Tri2 has been brill but I am suffering with an almighty cold this week :-( Other than that, very excited for Tri3 x

*BTW - anyone know anymore about being team Blue, Pink or Yellow? At the last count, team Pink was in the lead!*

Last edited:
Yeah we should see about getting this moved to tri 3 at some point :). I'm suffering from bad hayfever, so blocked up sinus's + runny nose nightmare - i'm with ya on that jen! :lol: xxx

I was thinking the same about text buddies... How exciting!!! Xz

Starting to make list of things i need to buy i have all the big things. Need blankets, nappies, bottles....
I spent so long thinking about pushchairs i neglected the small things.

Yeah we should see about getting this moved to tri 3 at some point :). I'm suffering from bad hayfever, so blocked up sinus's + runny nose nightmare - i'm with ya on that jen! :lol: xxx

It's awful isn't it? I have the most horrendous cold, it's making me feel so bloody fed up! x

Kelly - it's so exciting!

ER - I've been doing the same today, making a list of what I have left to buy, luckily not too much, phew! x

Me! Originally my date was 9th but has been moved forward to 7th since my 20 week scan :dance:

Starting to make list of things i need to buy i have all the big things. Need blankets, nappies, bottles....

Oh my I am SO disorganized, I've not bought anything yet :shock: (having said that this is my second so I'm allowed to be a little bit more chilled out as we have lots of things already)

Well our August mummys are just starting to move over to TRI 3... Woohoo so excited, not long now!!! :)

Oh my I am SO disorganized, I've not bought anything yet :shock: (having said that this is my second so I'm allowed to be a little bit more chilled out as we have lots of things already)

This is my 3rd but i didnt plan on having another so i sold and gave away all my baby things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back