November Due Dates

oooowww you had sweep pudds.. I think it will happen early hours. After my second sweep i had dull period pains and then my waters broke 3am in the morning.. Good luck.. Will look out for labour thread x

I hope your right! I have dull period pains and I ache to walk now but I have an annoying feeling it will all disappear! :( Come on baby boy!!! xx

Well my bump has not dropped dont think he has engaged and tonight all I am getting is loads of BH and some sensation around my twink which comes and goes as if I need to pee

Had my pre-op assessment today, everything ok and got to arrive at hospital at 8am next thursday, will find out time of op when were there, only me and another women booked in for a section so if no emergencies one of us will be 9am and the other will be 10/10:30 im hoping to be the 9am one but if they do it by surname she will be first as hers begins with a C.... Sooo looking forward to thursday, its gone so quick.

Pudds86 i had a dream that we both had our babies on thursday lol have you got a back up text buddy just incase ? I haven't, think we might need one lol

Ooooh did you?! how exciting. I hope it is on Thursday. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back