*August Mummys - Our Tri3 Thread*

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Have started a new post here as the Mods don't move buddy threads. I know a few of us have text/bump buddies so far:
Kelly & Heppibean
Kelly & Jazz
Kelly & Jen
Heppibean & Jacki
Lulu & Kay
Emeraldrose & Tracey
Songbird & Sunnyb

Please let me know if there are anymore.

All our due dates are below; any changes or updates, let me know :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 August - HannahsBaby (Team PINK :pink:) :swaddle: Hannah's baby is here!
2 August - PinkHank :swaddle:
4 August - Spice, Songbird & Jazz (Spice = Team BLUE :blue: Songbird & Jazz = Team PINK :pink:) Jazz's baby is here! Songbird's baby is here! Spice's baby is here!

5 August - scottishlassie (Team
PINK :pink:):swaddle:
7 August - Xcitedmum2b :swaddle: (Team YELLOW :yellow:) :swaddle: Xcitedmum2b's baby is here!
8 August - dani7919 :swaddle:
9 August - Mmefierce & Emmahlouise (
Emmahlouise = Team BLUE :blue:) :swaddle:
10 August - Jacki2010 (Team
YELLOW :yellow:) :swaddle:
13 August - Ratchet & Gemsie :swaddle:
14 August - Trina1408 (Trina = Team
BLUE :blue:) :swaddle:
15 August - KellyHook & Heppibean (Kelly = Team BLUE :blue:
Heppibean = Team PINK :pink:) :swaddle: Heppi's baby is here! Kelly's baby is here (right on time baby Charlie!)
16 August - Jennyfarful, paiges_mum, almeria, Siany1982 (Jen = Team
YELLOW :yellow: almeria = Team BLUE :blue:) :swaddle:
17 August - HappifeetJo & Georgie0 :swaddle:
18 August - Mindy87 :swaddle:
20 August - Teen Mum 17, Emerald Rose & Flying Ginger (FG - Twins!) (Emerald Rose = Team BLUE :blue:) :swaddle:
21 August - Agent M & Beanster (Agent M = Team PINK :pink: & Beanster = Team YELLOW
:yellow:) :swaddle:
25 August - Lulu_Laroo & amy123xxx (Lulu = Team
PINK :pink: & Amy123 = Team BLUE :blue:) :swaddle: Lulu's baby is here!
28 August - Franna75 & hannah22 (Franna75 = Team BLUE :blue:):swaddle:
31 August - Tracey M, Lynseysg & jojozanzibar (Tracey M & Lynseysg = Team YELLOW :yellow: jojozanzibar = Team PINK :pink:) :swaddle:
__________________________________________________ _______________

Team
YELLOW = 6 Team BLUE = 8 Team PINK = 8 --> And it's neck and neck with Pink & Blue!

Last edited:
Me and Kelly too :) I know we're the same day and all though so if anyone else still needs a text buddy a bit further away from our dates I don't mind :) Just PM me xx

Yay.. Our very own thread again!

I've got heppibean and ur number jen I will be lulu to if she wants... I know she is buddys with kay1987 I think... But not 100%..

But I'm happy to be anyones and everyones..lol

Heppibean, did you get my text??

Yehh I did but didn't get any credit on my phone til yesterday or I'd have text back... Sorry!! Was switching between my old and new number so was still using my old one xx

Ah how nice to have a thread for us here, seen's as its soo close to the little one's arrivals... I'd like a text\bump buddy too please :) xxxxx

Its ok, just I have a tendency to write the number down wrong!! Hehe.. So have I got the right number for you then?

And jen you might want to txt me so I can save your number correctly... Baby brain :)

I know jacki, I love having my own little august mummy family.. :) xx

Yea we have a thread
I have Sunnyb as my text buddy

Hope every one is ok had a bit of a scare this morning bump went really tight and lost some fluid but as it was only a little and didnt continue the midwife just said to keep a eye on it and try and relax

I had a scare the other day to.. I was losing fluid pretty much all day and I had to come to terms that I was just wetting myself.. Hehe glad everything ok tho songbird :) I was to embarresed to ring midwife xx

Thanks hun i think it was just a false alarm midwife seemed happy that the fluid was only a little and seemed to have stopped just got to wear a pad to catch any more if any (so uncomfortable lol) and rest she said lol (i have a older child) Only panicked me as my mum went into labor with me early and my sis went into labor with one of her sons early (both 2nd pregnancies )

she also told me that i should have a bag ready now just in case because you never know so had to go shopping to get the stuff.
Bet baby is late now im ready so early

Thanks hun i think it was just a false alarm midwife seemed happy that the fluid was only a little and seemed to have stopped just got to wear a pad to catch any more if any (so uncomfortable lol) and rest she said lol (i have a older child) Only panicked me as my mum went into labor with me early and my sis went into labor with one of her sons early (both 2nd pregnancies )

she also told me that i should have a bag ready now just in case because you never know so had to go shopping to get the stuff.
Bet baby is late now im ready so early

Yep I'm getting my bag ready super early after having brooke at 33wks I didn't my bag ready last time, but I managed without it! But like you I reckon this baby will be late just to prove a point..lol x

hi guys - i don't have a text buddy but maybe its best I wait til i have learned how to use the site better? If i am gonna b be a good text buddy I need to learn how to use this site better as I have no idea how to updates threads etc.. what you think? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back