February 2021 Mummies :) 2nd Trimester

Which bag did you decide to get? I’ve been looking at backpacks too x

I don't know anything about these so I never heard of this brand before and don't know if it's any good but it's a light gray LeQueen maternity backpack. :D

Hi ladies! @MissMe i’m really sorry that you’re not enjoying your job, it’s miserable when you dread going in, hopefully your maternity leave will come around quickly.
It‘a lovely feeling movements isn’t it! I’ve been feeling this little one for a while now, not regularly but now and then :love:
@jorgi I’m with you on the constipation! Mines been terrible! It had seemed to improve but it’s been bad again today, and the bloating with it!

We’ve been busy at work recently, went to a bit of a volatile household today and felt quite vulnerable. They’d also been smoking inside and I felt terribly guilty for my baby that I was in that environment. Really added to my instincts that I’m not comfortable with doing home visits at the moment, but it’s really with regard to Covid but today worried me.
I’m
Starting to feel heavy and fat now...... blurgh!

How exciting!! Look forward to finding out what you're having.
We are having a surprise to shall live vicariously through you! :lol:

Reactions: LJD
Eeeep @LJD how exciting! We are also staying team yellow so looking forward to hearing everyone’s gender news! X

@Princess81 Thank you! This week at work went fine except last two hours of friday. All I could think was that I wanted to get out of there. When I got home I just cried and then I got this very heavy breathing almost like hyperventilating. But I was able to calm down by myself. Crying continued on and off all evening. Went to bed early and today I've been active and on a good mood. Weekend <3

If I dont count in how much I hate work I'm really loving this second trimester. I feel good, mostly wanna eat healthy foods, I'm not tired, not constibated at all and I'm thinking it's because I eat tons of fruits and veggies, rye bread, oat bread. I should drink more tho. I don't mind my tummy getting bigger now. First I felt terrible about it but now I'm proud of my tummy. :D I just remembered I bought Bio Oil yesterday. I gotta try rubbing it on my belly today.

I can't wait to feel the baby move more. <3

Hello mummies
Any one staying team yellow? Well i am, i have 2 boys so am not emotionally ready for gender disappointment right now if i will have to find out its another boy.... a healthy baby is what am praying for but also i want a girl so badly as this is our last baby.

Haven't gotten any baby item yet am just too lazy this time,

Hello mummies
Any one staying team yellow? Well i am, i have 2 boys so am not emotionally ready for gender disappointment right now if i will have to find out its another boy.... a healthy baby is what am praying for but also i want a girl so badly as this is our last baby.

Haven't gotten any baby item yet am just too lazy this time,
Hi! Yes We are staying team yellow :love: tempting as it is to find out I love the surprise! I have a boy already so a girl would be nice. But I’d love another son who is as cuddly as mine is! Such a mummy’s boy :love: X

Well...... here’s a 16 week bumpy pic! It’s always most prominent in the morning, it was the same with my son. Kind of just merges in with the rest of the fat during the day :lol:

57AEEC5D-61AA-40D1-9EA4-036C7440269D.jpeg

I’ve got a scan tomorrow, need to stay strong and remain team yellow :lol: x

I’ve got a scan tomorrow, need to stay strong and remain team yellow :lol: x
Princess81 I would love to be able to stay team yellow like a lot of you girls but I am so inpatient and need to organise and I haven’t found many neutral colours to buy
it all seems like either boy or girl in colours/styles
Princess81 can you also change my due date as I was further along and no longer due on the 14th feb
My due date is the 9th feb thanks so much xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back