November Due Dates

Well I can only assume it was plug! It was like nothing I'd seen before but didnt have blood in it... I am thinking it is starting to break away. Cant believe I am 38 weeks today!! How exciting. Becoming so real now. I have consultant on Monday and midwife reckons they may offer me an early sweep which would be AWESOME. (if they can do it) Otherwise booked in for one on the 18th xx

I've not lost any plug yet :(

Me neither hun!

me neither :-(

the midwife i saw last wk did say tho it doesnt really mean anything because its not unusual to loose it from 30weeks, or not at all, n the only time the labour ward wana hear from me is once my waters have gone or im having regular contractions every 4-5minutes.... i kinda feel like im just another number to them... i wonder if theres lots of november mums in my area..... :oooo:

x

Me neither hun!

the midwife i saw last wk did say tho it doesnt really mean anything because its not unusual to loose it from 30weeks, or not at all, n the only time the labour ward wana hear from me is once my waters have gone or im having regular contractions every 4-5minutes.... i kinda feel like im just another number to them... i wonder if theres lots of november mums in my area..... :oooo:

x

I think there are a lot of babies being born at the moment due to the bad weather earlier this year.... well that's what I've been told down here!

I've been told exactly the same as you when to call the hospital even though I have high BP. I'm just going to see how I get on and if I need to call them any sooner then I will :shakehead: !

Me neither hun!

x

I think there are a lot of babies being born at the moment due to the bad weather earlier this year.... well that's what I've been told down here!

I've been told exactly the same as you when to call the hospital even though I have high BP. I'm just going to see how I get on and if I need to call them any sooner then I will :shakehead: !

im fed up of the "oh wasnt much on tv around valentines day then no?" im like we were trying for over a year actaully, then i get a :oooo: sorry, lol

yep im the same, i will phone the hosp when i want to and ner ner to what ive been told :whistle: x

Im confused... How did we get from losing plug to calling the labour ward?! I know not to call when I lose my plug... I think I missed something. Anyway I have been told the same as you ladies- only when 5 mins apart and lasting for a minute to go... depends if I can lst that long! lol.

I hired a TENS machine yday and hubby picked it up. We had a play with it last night and it doesnt feel anything like I thought it would! thought it would make my muscles spasm but its just like a pulsing pins and needles feeling. I suppose the boost button will make it much more intense!

Gonna try and stay at home as long as possible when things start happening- hopefully SOON!

XXX

Last edited:
put the TENS machine on your hands, and turn it up full blast.

Watch your fingers move :lol:

1 week to go... come on baby. Time to get out!!

November Due Dates-

K&A- 02/11/2010 - ACTUAL- 02/11/2010 Jack Andrew

SKIMPY- 02/11/2010

xxCLAIRE_24xx - Ellie Faith born 06/11/10 due 09/12/10

NAAT - Corey Wyn born 06/11/10

MABLESTAR - Tomos Kneale born 07/11/10

VIXXY77 - baby girl born 07/11/10

PAMMC- 08/11/2010 (wasn't she earlier? Can't find the thread with it in)

NATASHA+1- 08/11/2010 - C- SECTION BOOKED- 27/10/2010

TWINKLE84- 12/11/2010

RAYOFLIGHT- 14/11/2010

RHINO HORN- 15/11/2010

XXCLAIRE_24XX- 15/11/2010

ALL_IZ_WELL- 16/11/2010 -C-SECTION BOOKED- 10/11/2010 baby boy

DAWNWALLINGTON- 16/11/2010

LOUISE280981- 19/11/2010

PUDDS86- 20/11/2010

MRSK- 21/11/2010

LOVELEEN- 22/11/2010 - ACTUAL - 03/11/2010 baby boy

SEXYAMY2005- 23/11/2010

KAY126- 24/11/2010

SERA-TONIN- 24/11/2010

KARENANDBUMP- 27/11/2010

WANNABEPREGGERS- 27/11/2010

KELLYLOU- 29/11/2010

LAU'S- 29/11/2010

X_MRSE_X- 30/11/2010- C-SECTION BOOKED- 25/11/2010

Righty ho, I am off to the hospital AGAIN to see my obstetrician. Will find out if they plan to induce me or not. Keep fingers crossed for NOT. (BP is on the up again and got admitted for the day on Tuesday for monitoring)

They wanted to induce me today!

I said no :lol:

So they are inducing me on Sunday. I'm absolutely shitting it big time.

Don't be shitting yourself hun - you'll be a mummy soon! Exciting stuff. Keep calm! Xxx

hiya girlies, sorry for been absent recently. My little man has been keeping me very busy, but loving every minute. Thank you so much Gemma for updating. Great to see how quick all november ladies are becoming mummies.. Good luck to you all. Can't wait to see more labour watch threads :D

Kylie and baby Jack xxx

Last edited:
Who's going to be next then?

I'm betting on Pudds86.

Also anyone heard from Dawn?

betting on me? :) i hope your psychic! :) Had a sweep today and been walking, once dinner settles I will be on the ball and going for some 'bed time' tonight ;) xxx

Yep I think you're next! I also think the lottery numbers will be 1, 4, 9, 16, 23 and 44.

omg if youre right you will kick yourself. I might just have to purchase one! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back