November Due Dates

I'm being induced on Friday if he hasn't arrived by then. November 5th! Haha. :p

This thread scares me and makes my twinkle tremble...

I wonder which one of us will go first? I actually found out that my official due date is Nov 14th too, having re-read my scan notes properly :lol:

Woo hoo! Due date buddy! I reckon my baby will be just like it's Mummy and Daddy and late for everything so I think you will go first. Gem x

Well... I'm convinced that this baby is going to arrive on 20 November. Reason being it is Arsenal v Spurs derby day..

My husband is a massive Spurs fan and I reckon this baby is going to make an appearance during the match :lol:

Yes! ha ha that would be great wouldn't it! My niece arrived on the first England game back in June for the World Cup. Good girl!

My husband is on standby where he's on 24 hr callout for a week from this Friday and he reckons it's sod's law that this baby will arrive when he's on standby so somewhere between the 5th and the 12th he's thinking.

sorry but our section date has been changed to the 17th Nov now xx

no lol when i asked at the hospital when the section was they said my notes said avoid 15th as it is partners birthday lol so nope its now the 17th but all could change with this bump lol, how are you feeling any signs xx

Well... I'm convinced that this baby is going to arrive on 20 November. Reason being it is Arsenal v Spurs derby day..

My husband is a massive Spurs fan and I reckon this baby is going to make an appearance during the match :lol:

HAHAHAHAH This made me giggle lots. That is my due date and my OH is also a MASSIVE Spurs fan. I didnt realise they played then but I just read your post to him and he was smiling lots. lmao.

Was just posting to say.... I WANT MY BABY NOW!!! I am not bored or fed up of being pregnant, I love to feel him in there but I want to meet him sooooooooooo frickin bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

HAHAHAHAH This made me giggle lots. That is my due date and my OH is also a MASSIVE Spurs fan. I didnt realise they played then but I just read your post to him and he was smiling lots. lmao.

Was just posting to say.... I WANT MY BABY NOW!!! I am not bored or fed up of being pregnant, I love to feel him in there but I want to meet him sooooooooooo frickin bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

LOL

He was very pleased I didn't go into early labour last night!!

we have the first november baby :dance: baby jack is here a due date baby :dance:

I saw my midwife today and she said that she would be very surprised if I go overdue.

I'm like WTF?!?!?!

Baby is now 2/5 and she said it looks as if I am in early labour. But early labour can go on forever so I'm not even getting remotely excited. Plus I need to go xmas shopping on Monday so the baby has to wait until after then before making an appearance.

On the downside, by BP is borderline high again. So she is coming on Saturday to check it again before deciding if I need to go up to the hospital. Fingers crossed I can stay put at home.

I think i may end up going onto dec mummies my baby doesnt seeem to want to move from my ribs

YAY the November babies are on their way!!!!! I have lost some plug yday and some more today so I am currently sat bouncing like mad on my ball!! xx

YAY the November babies are on their way!!!!! I have lost some plug yday and some more today so I am currently sat bouncing like mad on my ball!! xx

after first sweep i lost my plug for a week. I sat bouncing on my ball, went for 30 min walks every night, and had sex every night then by the monday i had 2nd sweep and baby jack was born tuesday :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back