February 2021 Mummies :) 2nd Trimester

Hi Ladies,
I know you all have been through this journey from the start I am a march mommy due date the 13th march however no one goes on to march mommies and I feel abit lonely over there is there any chance me joining you girls in your journeys please and be part of your group please. I hope everyone is doing well. Xx
The more the merrier I say! :angel:
How are you feeling? How many weeks now?

The more the merrier I say! :angel:
How are you feeling? How many weeks now?
Thank you . I am feeling good tbh had hardly any sickness. How are you feeling ? I am 18wks +6 days. How many weeks are you ? Xx

Hi Ladies,
I know you all have been through this journey from the start I am a march mommy due date the 13th march however no one goes on to march mommies and I feel abit lonely over there is there any chance me joining you girls in your journeys please and be part of your group please. I hope everyone is doing well. Xx
Ahh yes hop on over :petal: x

Hi ladies, I might join too if that’s ok as am also due in March and the group is so quiet! :) I’m just coming up to 20 weeks now!

Hi ladies, I might join too if that’s ok as am also due in March and the group is so quiet! :) I’m just coming up to 20 weeks now!
:love: yes don’t be lonely, come on in. Xx I’ll add you both to the front page tomorrow xx

Ladies due in March; what is your EDD and do you know yet if your boy/girl/surprise? X

Thank you . I am feeling good tbh had hardly any sickness. How are you feeling ? I am 18wks +6 days. How many weeks are you ? Xx
Oh you are not really very far behind us Feb ladies at all! That’s good then, I’ve never had sickness in any of my pregnancies, this is my 3rd (and final) I’m 23 +1 now! Everyone on our thread is lovely and always here to chat :)

Welcome our new members

23 weeks today and feeling so tired already like am always exhausted no matter how much rest i take.

Oh you are not really very far behind us Feb ladies at all! That’s good then, I’ve never had sickness in any of my pregnancies, this is my 3rd (and final) I’m 23 +1 now! Everyone on our thread is lovely and always here to chat :)
Thats good im the same with no sickness really just like my first she is 9 months old now. I am actually not that far behind u all am I seems even closer now haha. So lovely to have people responding to me . Thanks for having me xxx

Welcome our new members

23 weeks today and feeling so tired already like am always exhausted no matter how much rest i take.
I am tired to and having a 9 month old is tiring haha shes teething to which is horrible for her and for me xx

I am tired to and having a 9 month old is tiring haha shes teething to which is horrible for her and for me xx
Wow you really will have your work cut out, take it easy as much as you can now :clap:

Wow you really will have your work cut out, take it easy as much as you can now :clap:
I know haha will be 15 months between them I think im a little crazy haha. How old are your babies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back