February 2021 Mummies :) 2nd Trimester

I’ve got an 8 year old, he will be 9 when this one is born. He’s the most excited big brother to be that I’ve ever seen.
However..... when I ask him about how he feels about be being someone else’s mummy too he doesn’t seem that keen on sharing :rofl:

so I’m just focusing on the big brother aspect instead lol.

I’ve got an 8 year old, he will be 9 when this one is born. He’s the most excited big brother to be that I’ve ever seen.
However..... when I ask him about how he feels about be being someone else’s mummy too he doesn’t seem that keen on sharing :rofl:

so I’m just focusing on the big brother aspect instead lol.
Aww bless him how sweet. Oh yeah can imagine his never had to share u before now he has to, keep focusing on big brother part and hopefully all will be OK when his sharing you lol xx

I have a 9 year old and 3 year old, they are excited to have a new sibling but they made it clear they don't want a girl because girls cry for nothing hahahaha....they don't know mum has been praying for a girl.

I have a 9 year old and 3 year old, they are excited to have a new sibling but they made it clear they don't want a girl because girls cry for nothing hahahaha....they don't know mum has been praying for a girl.
I make them right to be fair, girls do cry about almost everything :dohh:

Haha bless them and are you going to find out what your having? Xx

Seriously? Boys cry over everything :lol: god I remember it well he was so Mardy! :rofl:
Gosh ladies only 4/5/6 weeks til 3rd trimester! (For Feb ladies) mad!!! X

Seriously? Boys cry over everything :lol: god I remember it well he was so Mardy! :rofl:
Gosh ladies only 4/5/6 weeks til 3rd trimester! (For Feb ladies) mad!!! X
It’s flying by now! Dunno about you guys but I’m looking pretty big now, I wasn’t this big at this stage before :-?

Sorry I've been quiet!

All is well here. Glad to see you're all doing well. I've started to feel more movements the past two days or so which I'm so happy about. The lower back ache tho... goodness!

Sorry I’ve been quiet also! All good here, it’s nice to see some more members adding to the group! I have had some really weird feelings this last couple of nights. If I lay on my back And bubba is moving i can feel what I can only explain as a heartbeat / pulsing which also feels like it’s somewhere down near my ‘bits’ I don’t know if it’s the bubba kicking somewhere but it’s the strangest feeling I’ve ever had.
Wondering if it’s due to the low placenta i have you or whether it’s normal?
Bump picture attached

40C3F8BC-3BFE-449E-92A0-F8D6AC8828DD.jpeg

It’s flying by now! Dunno about you guys but I’m looking pretty big now, I wasn’t this big at this stage before :-?
I have noticed im alot bigger now than what I was in my first pregnancy. Xx

Sorry I’ve been quiet also! All good here, it’s nice to see some more members adding to the group! I have had some really weird feelings this last couple of nights. If I lay on my back And bubba is moving i can feel what I can only explain as a heartbeat / pulsing which also feels like it’s somewhere down near my ‘bits’ I don’t know if it’s the bubba kicking somewhere but it’s the strangest feeling I’ve ever had.
Bump picture attached

View attachment 91697
You have such a lovely bump xx

Bump picture attached

View attachment 91697
Beautiful neat bump x

My son was 7lbs born at 36+6...he was on 60th centile and apparently this baby is a very average size. But I only time will tell! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back