February 2021 Mummies :) 2nd Trimester

This makes me feel more happy seeing your bump. I'm having baby no3 and feel huge already. Onky 17 weeks but people have already commented saying how pregnant I look. Didnt really show with other 2 until gone 20 weeks. Fingers crossed this isn't a sign its going to be a big baby.

It's bigger then this now too! I shown around 16 weeks with my 2nd but only slightly... I feel so so big.. Hoping it slows down a little bit to be honest.. I was told my last baby was big due to my bump size and she was only 5lb 14. So they're monitoring my growth this time to check on baby x

Well I had my anomaly scan today..... baby was so uncooperative and was just snuggled into the side and facing downwards. Despite everything I did.
The only thing baby was intent on showing was a PENIS! :lol: so yes, swiftly moved from team yellow to team blue.
So I’m going to see my naughty boy again in 2 weeks so we can actually see the rest of him lol!!

Reactions: LJD
I think your baby looks like a girl @Sydney x
Do you mean in the 2d or 4d/both? EEk!

ahahah! A penis!! haha that's a funny story when he's older. Hopefully he grows out of that :lol: Congrats! Are you going to tell your son? x

Ps - you'll need to update the front page to team blue if you haven't already! x

Yes my son is utterly delighted at having a brother :love:

it’s the 2D scan of yours that I reckon looks
Like a girl :) x

Hi all! Lovely pics! I hope to have new ones to show you too tomorrow as I hit 21 weeks and have my second scan. I just hope everything looks nice and healthy. :pray:

Well I had my anomaly scan today..... baby was so uncooperative and was just snuggled into the side and facing downwards. Despite everything I did.
The only thing baby was intent on showing was a PENIS! :lol: so yes, swiftly moved from team yellow to team blue.
So I’m going to see my naughty boy again in 2 weeks so we can actually see the rest of him lol!!
Oh how lovely! So exciting for your son to have a little brother to!
I’m almost 95% sure I saw a penis in my scan to, so if this one turns out to be another girl I’ll be shocked :wink:

Hi again! My placenta is in the front so that's why I don't feel the movements so good. But I've felt some today which is nice.

Everything looked, healthy and normal <3 but the little one was in positions where it was hard to see which one it is. But they think maybe a girl then because they couldn't see anything. I feel like I can't trust that and go buy girly things tho :???::confused:

Screenshot_20200925_114314.jpg

Hi again! My placenta is in the front so that's why I don't feel the movements so good. But I've felt some today which is nice.

Everything looked, healthy and normal <3 but the little one was in positions where it was hard to see which one it is. But they think maybe a girl then because they couldn't see anything. I feel like I can't trust that and go buy girly things tho :???::confused:

View attachment 91587
Aww look at that little face :love:

View attachment 91587
Aww sweet little picture!

I have an anterior placenta too. I think occasionally Ooo there it is! But as it always takes me off guard and is a one-off, I just can never tell!

Aww sweet little picture!

I have an anterior placenta too. I think occasionally Ooo there it is! But as it always takes me off guard and is a one-off, I just can never tell!
Sounds about right, that’s how it starts off. I’ve also got an anterior one, but it’s very high. Anterior one last time too. Clearly have an implantable anterior wall :lol: x

Hey Ladies! Do you have any aches or pains?

I've had an easy pregnancy so far when it comes to physical things. I've had more issues mentally but today my lower back is a bit sore. :bum:

Yes, lower back, hips, pubic bone, abdomen. Everywhere :lol:
Birth ball/gym ball is great to have in the house

Princess that is so funny!!! That you saw his penis! I have my 20 week scan on Thursday I’ll be 20+4 - hope everyone doing ok... seems the boys are taking over this chat! Xx

Yes, lower back, hips, pubic bone, abdomen. Everywhere :lol:
Birth ball/gym ball is great to have in the house

Oh yeah, I been thinking I need to buy the gym ball.

I walked alot today and didnt drink enough and feel totally super tired and just cried a bit about it. Feels like 1st trimester today.

Princess that is so funny!!! That you saw his penis! I have my 20 week scan on Thursday I’ll be 20+4 - hope everyone doing ok... seems the boys are taking over this chat! Xx

aww hope it goes well for you and that your little one behaves! Xx

So my husband got to feel the baby kick today! We were just lying watching tv before he started his night shift and baby was being pretty active so he just rested his hand on my tum and felt it after a while when he did one strong kick. So cute x

Reactions: LJD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back