February 2021 Mummies :) 2nd Trimester

So my husband got to feel the baby kick today! We were just lying watching tv before he started his night shift and baby was being pretty active so he just rested his hand on my tum and felt it after a while when he did one strong kick. So cute x
How lovely! <3

Reactions: LJD
Good evening ladies, hope you are all having a great weekend. Just a quick question, I have my 20 week scan on Tuesday and due to being on furlough still have had no contact with my employee since August. They do not know I'm pregnant. The midwife said I will get given a matb 1 form at the scan, I never had this before from the scan. Has anyone been given there forms at the scan please?

You can be given it from 20 weeks onwards. Up to you when you give it to your employer x

I had to give mine to my employer by 25 weeks so it’s worth checking with HR when your limit is :)

I had to give mine to my employer by 25 weeks so it’s worth checking with HR when your limit is :)
Going to check tomorrow. Currently they are making redundancies and at the moment I seem to be ok but want to wait as long as possible before I let them know.

Hey! How's everyone doing?

On Wednesday, we had our 20 week scan. All went well thankfully! Photos were hard to get but love this shot of it's little tootsies!
20 week tootsies.jpg

Last night I 'think' I was more convinced of feeling a few little kicks so I'm hoping this is the start of it now! So so special :) I've been enjoying buying baby things - feels nice to be organised and can't believe I'm actually going to have a baby!!! It's been a long time coming - 3 years by the time he/she lands! :stork:

I hope you are all doing well <3

Hey! How's everyone doing?

On Wednesday, we had our 20 week scan. All went well thankfully! Photos were hard to get but love this shot of it's little tootsies!
View attachment 91612

Last night I 'think' I was more convinced of feeling a few little kicks so I'm hoping this is the start of it now! So so special :) I've been enjoying buying baby things - feels nice to be organised and can't believe I'm actually going to have a baby!!! It's been a long time coming - 3 years by the time he/she lands! :stork:

I hope you are all doing well <3

Ooops sent message too early. Your picture is very clear and those little feet are so cute.
I had my 20 week scan on Tuesday and found out was another boy. His brothers are excited to be getting another brother. This little one is definitely on the move mostly at night. Feels quite strange to be able to feel him move as other 2 pregnancies my placenta was at the front so only felt light movement.

20201009_235608.jpg

Awww lovely photos everyone! These pregnancies are really jogging along now are t they :love:
Love those tiny feet @Sydney
And congratulations on your blue bundle @smartmaggot xx
We had our repeat anomaly on Thursday, still being a bit of a pest but more cooperative than last time and managed to get a decent photo.
Lots of movement here, my placenta is at the front but high, so I can feel everything he’s doing with his head, as he’s currently head down lol.

Hi ladies hope your all well has anyone ordered there cots yet ordering Ours today what mattress is the best foam or pocket sprung or any others that you no are good been awhile since had a cot in the house 14 years to be precise and times have changed thanks in advance ladies

Hi ladies hope your all well has anyone ordered there cots yet ordering Ours today what mattress is the best foam or pocket sprung or any others that you no are good been awhile since had a cot in the house 14 years to be precise and times have changed thanks in advance ladies
I think pocket sprung are easier to clean down if needed. My son had a foam one for his last one and I found it very awkward. I’ll be going pocket sprung this time x

Pocket sprung. I’ve read that memory foam type ones can get too hot.

Hi everyone, I’ve been quiet on here had a crazy few weeks with home improvements! so nice to see everyone’s pictures and hear about the kicks!
I’ve felt some flutters and then the other day I said to my OH... “quick quick feel he’s moving” and he did an almighty kick! It’s happened a few times over the weekend!
I went for my scan a couple of weeks ago and they said my placenta is really low and touching and blocking the exit! She said I need another scan at 32 weeks but not to worry as this can correct itself quite often. If it doesn’t move I’ll need a planned section... not ideal but hoping it’s moved and whatever is best for bubba! ❤️
Attached a picture of my scan... quite a clear one! It seems to be going so fast now!
I haven’t yet been given a MATB1 form either...? Xx

E8CB626D-19A8-41F6-8C90-0C3857D01172.jpeg 278E1A7F-8B76-44E0-8860-B7940A23A8E0.jpeg

Hi everyone, I’ve been quiet on here had a crazy few weeks with home improvements! so nice to see everyone’s pictures and hear about the kicks!
I’ve felt some flutters and then the other day I said to my OH... “quick quick feel he’s moving” and he did an almighty kick! It’s happened a few times over the weekend!
I went for my scan a couple of weeks ago and they said my placenta is really low and touching and blocking the exit! She said I need another scan at 32 weeks but not to worry as this can correct itself quite often. If it doesn’t move I’ll need a planned section... not ideal but hoping it’s moved and whatever is best for bubba! ❤️
Attached a picture of my scan... quite a clear one! It seems to be going so fast now!
I haven’t yet been given a MATB1 form either...? Xx

View attachment 91620 View attachment 91621
Wow what clear pictures. Finger's crossed your placenta moves for you. I had to ask for the Matb1 for at the scan and they went and filled it our for me there and then. Maybe speak to your midwife about it see what they say.

Hi all, how are everyone’s bumps getting on? Mine has definitely started growing this week! Is everyone still feeling well? No aches or pains!
I keep getting a sharp shooting pain when I sneeze or cough down the right side of my tummy, really painful then begins to ease, maybe just ligaments I’m thinking..

Ladies most of you won’t get a matb1 til your 25 week mw appointment, don’t worry. :) if you really need it you can phone and leave a message with your midwife and ask her to leave it for you to collect and she can do that xx

Hi all, how are everyone’s bumps getting on? Mine has definitely started growing this week! Is everyone still feeling well? No aches or pains!
I keep getting a sharp shooting pain when I sneeze or cough down the right side of my tummy, really painful then begins to ease, maybe just ligaments I’m thinking..

Yes the right ligament is pesky. As your bump grows the uterus tilts to the right so the ligament on that side tends to be more sensitive xx

Yes the right ligament is pesky. As your bump grows the uterus tilts to the right so the ligament on that side tends to be more sensitive xx
Ahhh I see that would explain it, thank you.. I don’t see a midwife till 28 weeks now so will ask for my Matb1 then x

Hi Ladies,
I know you all have been through this journey from the start I am a march mommy due date the 13th march however no one goes on to march mommies and I feel abit lonely over there is there any chance me joining you girls in your journeys please and be part of your group please. I hope everyone is doing well. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back