February 2021 Mummies :) 2nd Trimester

I know!! Yet first tri seemed to last a flipping eternity! X
I feel like the 2nd tri is taking forever! I still have another 3 weeks, 1 day in it!

Majorly struggling with SI joint pain :(

Week 28 going here. I'm super tired. Feels like 1st trimester tiredness. I blamed the flu shot at first but I dont know.

I'm back at work but only 4 hours a day. We moved so that was pretty hard and stressful. I haven't been sleeping well for the last month. For a while I felt everything was too much to handle but it's been a bit better now.

I'm just sooo tired and want to know is it just me or are we all getting tired again? I hope everyone is doing fine! <3

Week 28 going here. I'm super tired. Feels like 1st trimester tiredness. I blamed the flu shot at first but I dont know.

I'm back at work but only 4 hours a day. We moved so that was pretty hard and stressful. I haven't been sleeping well for the last month. For a while I felt everything was too much to handle but it's been a bit better now.

I'm just sooo tired and want to know is it just me or are we all getting tired again? I hope everyone is doing fine! <3

ooooh you’re in 3rd tri! I’m going to make the 3rd trimester thread then!! :cheer: :pompom:

Ok so the third trimester thread is created for us to all filter into when the time comes. I am honestly finding the weeks are jogging by for me now and I can’t believe we will be on the count down for our babies arriving.
I was thinking of maybe a private fb group for us all if you use social media? please PM me about it and if there is enough interest I’ll make a group x

I feel like the 2nd tri is taking forever! I still have another 3 weeks, 1 day in it!

I know how you feel about pain. I'm currently 24 weeks and rally struggling with pain in my pelvic area. Either this baby his going to be a heffer or he just likes sitting low down!!!.

Ok so the third trimester thread is created for us to all filter into when the time comes. I am honestly finding the weeks are jogging by for me now and I can’t believe we will be on the count down for our babies arriving.
I was thinking of maybe a private fb group for us all if you use social media? please PM me about it and if there is enough interest I’ll make a group x
I’d be interested - what details do you need? Xx

Oh no!! Are you able to manage it in any way? :( I have to say the pelvic pain is on and off here now but when it strikes it’s awful. it’s hard when you’re desperate to enjoy the long awaited pregnancy xx

Oh no!! Are you able to manage it in any way? :( I have to say the pelvic pain is on and off here now but when it strikes it’s awful. it’s hard when you’re desperate to enjoy the long awaited pregnancy xx

I am going to look into getting a belt and see if that helps. I've got exercises from the physio but i was so bad the past few days I was too scared to do anything by way of stretches etc.

I am going to look into getting a belt and see if that helps. I've got exercises from the physio but i was so bad the past few days I was too scared to do anything by way of stretches etc.
There needs to be a “dislike” button. it sounds horrible xx

There needs to be a “dislike” button. it sounds horrible xx
Thanks! Been a bit better the past few days, but going to have to take a step back on some of our house updates/diy. Most of the intense stuff is done thankfully!

Hello Ladies,
How is everyone doing? Sorry I've been very quiet on here but been struggling with my 10 month old and sleeping its been such a struggle the past few weeks im so drained. Got a midwife appointment on the 27th. I can feel baby move lots now however getting pain in my lower back and yesterday had daggers in my vagina area not sure what causes this. Hope your all keeping well and the pregnancy is going well. Xx

Hello Ladies,
How is everyone doing? Sorry I've been very quiet on here but been struggling with my 10 month old and sleeping its been such a struggle the past few weeks im so drained. Got a midwife appointment on the 27th. I can feel baby move lots now however getting pain in my lower back and yesterday had daggers in my vagina area not sure what causes this. Hope your all keeping well and the pregnancy is going well. Xx
Oh dear I feel for you, I’ve had a lot of trouble with my youngest and night terrors recently, lack of sleep is the worst especially when pregnant! Hope it’s beginning to get a little better.
How many weeks are you now? time just seems to go so quick! X

Hello Ladies,
Oh dear that must be exhausting! I think because babies are so active at this stage they do a lot of shifting round in your pelvic region which can cause the daggers! And the back ache for that matter. A birth ball has been my go-to solution for these things and it’s really helped a lot. Just displaces the pressure I think.

Last day in tri two for me today! Time to get the big girl pants on!!

** edit, I’ve been wearing big pants for ages

Also ladies, we do have a little FB chat going on which is quite active so if you want to participate just drop me a PM on here about your FB profile. X

Hello mummies hope your all doing great....Princess dear we are waiting for the 3rd trimester thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back