***December 2019 Mummies***

Thats great! Ur producing milk :)
No milk for me yet,
My milks always been low thats why i bottle feed, i do both for the first 2 weeks then bottle feed as my supply is very low.
Well they get all the goodness from you for those first two weeks then! That’s good!! X

Anything they get from you is a bonus :)
I’m hoping to have 60 mils in the freezer minimum by the time the twins get here as with a section my milk is always slightly delayed and atleast I’ll be able to top up a bit x

Anything they get from you is a bonus :)
I’m hoping to have 60 mils in the freezer minimum by the time the twins get here as with a section my milk is always slightly delayed and atleast I’ll be able to top up a bit x
Yes that’s why I want to do it too :)

I've had zero colostrum. I had a brief let down maybe 3 weeks ago but didn't produce anything, just felt the familiar feeling. I'll maybe start massaging every so often once the kids are back at school and I can get some peace and quiet!
I'm gonna start thinking about raspberry leaf tea this week (32 now) start getting my uterus in gear for recovery if not for labour (still doubting I'll get my labour!) as we'll probably be booked in for about 6 weeks time. Still breech!

I've had zero colostrum. I had a brief let down maybe 3 weeks ago but didn't produce anything, just felt the familiar feeling. I'll maybe start massaging every so often once the kids are back at school and I can get some peace and quiet!
I'm gonna start thinking about raspberry leaf tea this week (32 now) start getting my uterus in gear for recovery if not for labour (still doubting I'll get my labour!) as we'll probably be booked in for about 6 weeks time. Still breech!

I wouldn’t worry about breech yet twin two was breech on Tuesday and head down on Friday xx

By 34 weeks babys go head down most of the time so dnt worry x
My babys head down since 29 weeks and am in so much pelvic pain :shock:

I found night two always the worst so will save it :) x
I’ve started massaging my boobs tonight but no sign of colostrum coming out yet. How long did you do this for and how frequent before the colostrum actually came to be collectible? I’ve watched videos on how to do it so I think I’m doing it right but I’m guessing it takes a while of massaging etc to get the colostrum to come properly. Maybe my nipples are just getting ready but I’m not actually ready yet haha but they’ve got quite a few dried white ducts on the end of them now... thanks! X

I’ve started massaging my boobs tonight but no sign of colostrum coming out yet. How long did you do this for and how frequent before the colostrum actually came to be collectible? I’ve watched videos on how to do it so I think I’m doing it right but I’m guessing it takes a while of massaging etc to get the colostrum to come properly. Maybe my nipples are just getting ready but I’m not actually ready yet haha but they’ve got quite a few dried white ducts on the end of them now... thanks! X

honestly I was feeding my two year old until the start of September so I don’t think my milk ever went. Try in the bath or shower to start :)

Last night i had the worse stomach pains ever on and off for an hour i thought the worst was happening, husband was ready to call the hospital but i sed NO i will monitor it for an hour and see wat happens
I took 2 paracetamols and thank God after an hour it went :shock:
It was so scary as the pain was so strong
:(

Anyone read the news??
Bbc news and sky news
On the couple who have the biggest family in uk?

She is pregnant with her 22nd baby now

GOD is that even normal am dying with the 4th LOL

22nd child!:shock:

Feeling better than yesterday :)

Tired and exhausted tho lol

U okay?
Yes I’m good thanks!

I know I can’t believe that woman is on her 22nd baby. She must be crazy haha :)

No thanks 22 makes my five seem like nothing !

well I’m pretty sure I have gestational diabetes fasting bloods were 6.9 this morning.

Yes I’m good thanks!

I know I can’t believe that woman is on her 22nd baby. She must be crazy haha :)

She loves having kids and the whole pregnancy lol she’s addicted to having kids
Shes a grandma aswell her eldest daughter got 2 kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back