***December 2019 Mummies***

No thanks 22 makes my five seem like nothing !

well I’m pretty sure I have gestational diabetes fasting bloods were 6.9 this morning.

How come they left it late to test u for gestational diabetes??

Ave been lucky diet controling it,
They were gonna give me tablets or insulin injections at 5 months pregnant but I managed to control it so they didnt give me anything thank God.

Try n control it and u will be fine x

How come they left it late to test u for gestational diabetes??

Ave been lucky diet controling it,
They were gonna give me tablets or insulin injections at 5 months pregnant but I managed to control it so they didnt give me anything thank God.

Try n control it and u will be fine x

I’m so Ill at the moment that I’m not eating the best feel like poo so will see what they say at clinic next week x

Feel exhausted nowadays dnt have the energy to cook or anything :(

Promised kids i will take them out 2mrw :shock:

I have days when I struggle and then days when I am ok. Thankfully today is a good day for me but strangely this afternoon at work I got a random pain really low down that went into my back passage and stayed for around 10 seconds. It made me stand up and breath in deeply. Hoping it was just the baby moving on a nerve that caused it because I’ve been fine since haha.

Got my scan tomorrow for my low lying placenta. Really hoping it is still low so I’ve got even more reasons to back up why I want an elective section. If not, then at least we get to see the baby again :)

I have days when I struggle and then days when I am ok. Thankfully today is a good day for me but strangely this afternoon at work I got a random pain really low down that went into my back passage and stayed for around 10 seconds. It made me stand up and breath in deeply. Hoping it was just the baby moving on a nerve that caused it because I’ve been fine since haha.

Got my scan tomorrow for my low lying placenta. Really hoping it is still low so I’ve got even more reasons to back up why I want an elective section. If not, then at least we get to see the baby again :)

Good luck and update us after the scan x

When people ask for elective csection dnt they automatically get it??

Good luck and update us after the scan x

When people ask for elective csection dnt they automatically get it??
Well you do but you have to put up a bit of a fight, or that’s what I’ve been told to expect. NICE Guidelines 2011 say a woman can chose how she delivers and this includes by elective section. Some consultants and hospitals still refuse to do them so you can ask to be referred to someone/where else. When you have your appointment you have to justify your reasons and sometimes you have to have therapy beforehand too. I’m not sure if they’ll have enough time to give me therapy given I’ll be 34 weeks going on 35 weeks when I see the Consultant.
Xx

Well you do but you have to put up a bit of a fight, or that’s what I’ve been told to expect. NICE Guidelines 2011 say a woman can chose how she delivers and this includes by elective section. Some consultants and hospitals still refuse to do them so you can ask to be referred to someone/where else. When you have your appointment you have to justify your reasons and sometimes you have to have therapy beforehand too. I’m not sure if they’ll have enough time to give me therapy given I’ll be 34 weeks going on 35 weeks when I see the Consultant.
Xx

Oh right
One of my friend is due in feb and shes gone for elective csection coz shes scared of the whole labour pain and plus she had a csection previously with her son due to complications
Am guessing she probably get hers as she had it b4

Worse night sleep ever due to nasty heartburn
Fell asleep 2am woke up 3 am cudnt sleep at all till 5am back up for 8:30 :shock:
today will be a very looooonnngggg day :(

Oh right
One of my friend is due in feb and shes gone for elective csection coz shes scared of the whole labour pain and plus she had a csection previously with her son due to complications
Am guessing she probably get hers as she had it b4
Yes if you just say you’re scared they’ll definitely send you for therapy but because she has had one before then they might just allow her to have one without going through the consultant appointment like I have to do x

Feel so tired and fed up today :( cudnt sleep last night and cant even go for a nap either as i have 3 kids in the house as its half term got back from soft play an hour ago feeling so exhausted :shock:

Aw @Baby Ali i hear you. I have a horrible cold, cough and sore throat at the moment. I’m definitely feeling sorry for myself especially seeing as we can’t take anything for it :-( just plenty of r+r if you can get it hun.

Scan was fine today although I was a little disappointed. Placenta has moved 6cm away from the opening so I’m all ok. The sonographer quickly showed me that and then not our baby until I asked her to. She then reluctantly showed me our baby. I asked if we could have an approximate weight etc or size but she said no because I don’t need a growth scan. I then got up off the bed disappointed and I think she must have seen so on my face. She then asked me to get back on the bed and proceeded to show us our baby’s face etc but it was only very brief. She also showed us how the baby was positioned - head down facing my right hand side. Completely opposite to what the midwife said to me on Monday which was breach and baby facing left hand side!! I’ve not felt any massive movements and the limbs I keep feeling poking me feel the same so the community midwife must have got it wrong.

Aw @Baby Ali i hear you. I have a horrible cold, cough and sore throat at the moment. I’m definitely feeling sorry for myself especially seeing as we can’t take anything for it :-( just plenty of r+r if you can get it hun.

Scan was fine today although I was a little disappointed. Placenta has moved 6cm away from the opening so I’m all ok. The sonographer quickly showed me that and then not our baby until I asked her to. She then reluctantly showed me our baby. I asked if we could have an approximate weight etc or size but she said no because I don’t need a growth scan. I then got up off the bed disappointed and I think she must have seen so on my face. She then asked me to get back on the bed and proceeded to show us our baby’s face etc but it was only very brief. She also showed us how the baby was positioned - head down facing my right hand side. Completely opposite to what the midwife said to me on Monday which was breach and baby facing left hand side!! I’ve not felt any massive movements and the limbs I keep feeling poking me feel the same so the community midwife must have got it wrong.

Some of them sonographer can be disappointing as they make it feel like they dnt care or care about what u want same with few midwifes they come across rude.
Babys head down for u aswell now altho u want a csection they would have to do csection two weeks b4 ur due date i would imagine just incase u go into labour

I take pregnancy vitamins every day since i found out i was pregnant been taking it religiously but for the past 3 days i ran out of them and every time i go out i forget to buy them and seriously it affected me so much felt lifeless so today i went and got them 2 months worth
And had one which helped boost abit of energy in me

I take omega 3 and vitaminD aswell as pregnancy vitamins every day and have been taking them from day 1 as i was told by the midwife to take them which will help me and the baby

I will continue after birth for a week
It helps alot :)

Some of them sonographer can be disappointing as they make it feel like they dnt care or care about what u want same with few midwifes they come across rude.
Babys head down for u aswell now altho u want a csection they would have to do csection two weeks b4 ur due date i would imagine just incase u go into labour
The guidance says not to do an elective section before 39 weeks due to increased risks to the baby and development etc. So I don’t think they’ll do it any sooner which is fine by me really :)

The guidance says not to do an elective section before 39 weeks due to increased risks to the baby and development etc. So I don’t think they’ll do it any sooner which is fine by me really :)

Oh right
one of my sister inlaw had elective C-section 2 weeks b4 her due date

I'm having a planned section a 38 weeks, got booked in today! Baby will be here by 2nd December xx

They normally do C-sections 2 weeks b4 due date as u can go into natural labour a week b4 ur due date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back