***December 2019 Mummies***

Fingers crossed for you @Baby Ali and it’s 4th time lucky and wants to arrive early for you haha. What’s up with your gums?

Aw what a coincidence @Elfs Mummy my mum had asked me if we have a girl am I going to give her my aunt’s name as a middle name but I’ve decided not to. If we have a girl then she’s going to have my middle name x

Yeah
Fingers crossed for you @Baby Ali and it’s 4th time lucky and wants to arrive early for you haha. What’s up with your gums?

Aw what a coincidence @Elfs Mummy my mum had asked me if we have a girl am I going to give her my aunt’s name as a middle name but I’ve decided not to. If we have a girl then she’s going to have my middle name x

With this pregnancy my gums are very painful and swollen (irritated) from the start of the pregnancy never had it with any of my previous pregnancies, dentist sed during pregnancy u get it due to high hormones hopefully it will be back to normal after pregnancy :(

Yeah

With this pregnancy my gums are very painful and swollen (irritated) from the start of the pregnancy never had it with any of my previous pregnancies, dentist sed during pregnancy u get it due to high hormones hopefully it will be back to normal after pregnancy :(
Yeah my dentist said the same about my gums being slightly inflamed too.

Well today I’ve not felt great at all. Had S&D... really hoping I don’t have food poisoning or a bug of some sorts. Not had anything to eat for the last 11 hours and very little water as I’ve chucked it up. Just trying to drink small quantities and keep that down so I don’t dehydrate. Hoping I feel better tomorrow as I have to work 2.30-9.30pm!

Well today I’ve not felt great at all. Had S&D... really hoping I don’t have food poisoning or a bug of some sorts. Not had anything to eat for the last 11 hours and very little water as I’ve chucked it up. Just trying to drink small quantities and keep that down so I don’t dehydrate. Hoping I feel better tomorrow as I have to work 2.30-9.30pm!

Hope ur feeling better x

Am abit worried
Baby’s movements has been quiet from yesterday it has decreased its not like b4 :(

Am abit worried
Baby’s movements has been quiet from yesterday it has decreased its not like b4 :(
If you’re ever in doubt give triage a call. They won’t shout! Better to be safe than sorry. Have you tried the usual drinking a cold glass of water and lying on your side to see if that helps? X

If you’re ever in doubt give triage a call. They won’t shout! Better to be safe than sorry. Have you tried the usual drinking a cold glass of water and lying on your side to see if that helps? X

Had a fizzy drink lol moved a bit :shock:
Do u get them days wen they r quiet???

Had a fizzy drink lol moved a bit :shock:
Do u get them days wen they r quiet???
I have days when I think the baby is quieter but I think it’s just when I’m busy. When I sit down my baby tends to move more haha. Glad the baby has moved a bit for you x

Any change in movements should be checked out no matter how insignificant you think they are.
I had a bleed on Friday night and had an issue with the hospital being full so I couldn’t be checked there and they wanted to send me to another hospital that really triggers me and caused me to have a panic attack. I refused to go and said I would go to the hospital in the morning which is what I did. No issues with babies or bleeding just said it was one of those things. Seeing the consultant tomorrow which is good as I haven’t seen one since I was 16 weeks ! Going to get my hospital bag packed tonight I have everything just sitting in carrier bags.
hope everyone’s feeling better and had a good weekend. Xx

Any change in movements should be checked out no matter how insignificant you think they are.
I had a bleed on Friday night and had an issue with the hospital being full so I couldn’t be checked there and they wanted to send me to another hospital that really triggers me and caused me to have a panic attack. I refused to go and said I would go to the hospital in the morning which is what I did. No issues with babies or bleeding just said it was one of those things. Seeing the consultant tomorrow which is good as I haven’t seen one since I was 16 weeks ! Going to get my hospital bag packed tonight I have everything just sitting in carrier bags.
hope everyone’s feeling better and had a good weekend. Xx

Hope Your feeling okay,

Has the bleeding stopped???

My baby wasn’t moving since Friday then moved abit Saturday thought i would have to go to the hospital to get it checked but thank god it started moving again from morning and all day on and off so am back to normal at the moment and fee alot better as i was stressed out so much,

I have appointment with the nurse for the flu jab 2mrw morning :shock:
Got phobia of needles absolutely dreading it :pray:

Aw @Elfs Mummy hope everything is ok! Keep us updated!!

@Baby Ali i hate needles too. I’ve got my flu jab booked in for 1st November which feels ages away. I have a midwife appt on 21st October so I’m going to see if they can just do it then instead.

Aw @Elfs Mummy hope everything is ok! Keep us updated!!

@Baby Ali i hate needles too. I’ve got my flu jab booked in for 1st November which feels ages away. I have a midwife appt on 21st October so I’m going to see if they can just do it then instead.

You wud think i wud be used to the needles by now as its my 4th baby but no still petrified LOL

Haha @Baby Ali im not surprised! I don’t think I’ll ever not be scared haha

Had a nightmare about the injections last night LOL :rotfl:
Didnt help in the morning going to have the jabs, God i felt every bit of the needle going in and out WAS HORRIBLE :shock:

Feeling the baby move as normal today :)

Feeling good knowing all is well :)

Hope everyone else is doing well

It’s gone very quiet on here recently. I really hope everyone is doing ok!

I’m just waiting to go into my aqua natal class. I love coming to this every week and talking to other pregnant women (in person) no offence ladies haha. It’s also quite fun too and keeps me moving whilst pregnant haha

I’m quiet
Been a long week. Everything’s fine with the babies they’re both around 4lbs now and very happy in my tummy. I’ve got to do my bloods next week in case of gestational diabetics. How are you all ?
My swimming costume doesn’t fit so swimming is a no go x

My maternity costume is struggling to fit to be honest but I don’t want to buy another one for just a few weeks so I’m riding it out haha.

Glad to hear the boys are doing fine @Elfs Mummy hope you’re ok too? X

It’s gone very quiet on here recently. I really hope everyone is doing ok!

I’m just waiting to go into my aqua natal class. I love coming to this every week and talking to other pregnant women (in person) no offence ladies haha. It’s also quite fun too and keeps me moving whilst pregnant haha

Sorry, I'm crap. Don't get notifications anymore and have such a bad memory!

I wanted to do aquanatal but when I enquired about it, the woman who does it just viewed my questions and never replied. Put me off going to her class. Was due to go to pregnancy yoga, but she went off sick the week I was due to start and is off until at least 7th Nov. Think it is not meant to be lol.

Currently full of cold and struggling with eating,breathing, sleeping etc etc. Hoping it goes soon!

Hope everyone else is well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back