***December 2019 Mummies***

Midwife is coming to my visit me at home to do the membrane sweep IF the babys head is engaged, I doubt it is :shock:

Midwife is coming to my visit me at home to do the membrane sweep IF the babys head is engaged, I doubt it is :shock:
Good luck! Hopefully the baby’s head is engaged for you x

Yes I have, tried everything really but I think she will just come when she’s ready ! Hopefully tonight I’ve been saying this every night for the past week lol x
She will definitely come when she’s is ready haha

Midwife came and done a home visit to check if the babys head is engaged to do a sweep.........
And guesss what????????????????
LOL he isnt! All the diy and bouncy balling lol didnt work :rotfl:
I knew he wasn’t ready am only 37 weeks & 3 days She’s doing another home visit on Saturday when i will be 38 weeks to check if he’s engaged to do the sweep,

Midwife came and done a home visit to check if the babys head is engaged to do a sweep.........
I knew he wasn’t ready am only 37 weeks & 3 days She’s doing another home visit on Saturday when i will be 38 weeks to check if he’s engaged to do the sweep,
Oh no! Fingers crossed for Saturday :)

Aw no! Best get bouncing some more then and hopefully he will be engaged by Saturday x

I doubt it very much, dnt think hes ready to come out yet lol
You’re obviously cooking him very well and he’s all snug in there haha.

I had my last antenatal midwife appointment yesterday at 38 weeks. She said she’d usually see me at 40 weeks but our baby will be here before then. Bump is still measuring to the high end of normal but she wasn’t concerned seeing as I had a growth scan 2 weeks ago and in her words ‘I’m having a sunroof baby’ because of my section haha.

hopefully if all goes to plan this time next week our baby will be here and I’ll be a Mummy x

You’re obviously cooking him very well and he’s all snug in there haha.

I had my last antenatal midwife appointment yesterday at 38 weeks. She said she’d usually see me at 40 weeks but our baby will be here before then. Bump is still measuring to the high end of normal but she wasn’t concerned seeing as I had a growth scan 2 weeks ago and in her words ‘I’m having a sunroof baby’ because of my section haha.

hopefully if all goes to plan this time next week our baby will be here and I’ll be a Mummy x

being first time mummy is magical as with others, all the first time experiences and the fact ur a mother!! is overwhelming feeling and the feeling of LOVE :)

I have 3 children all calling “mummy” millions times a day sometimes i do say i have changed my name :shock: lol

And for me i just think the doctors and that r trying to make me have this baby waaay too early and hes not ready at all to come 2 weeks early, i no deep down he will not be engaged on Saturday either as i will be 38 weeks,
Am gonna just tell them to wait till my due date and see wat happens i feel like they trying to force it out,

Was hoping and praying i went to labour naturaly without any interference :(

He will definitely come when he’s ready @Baby Ali haha

Today I’m 38+6 and I’ve been so sleepy all day despite having a good nights sleep. I’ve had 3 naps today totalling around 3 hours of extra sleep... anyone else like this? I presume it’s normal? Haha. I’ve been lied on the sofa and then just noticed my eyes closing so I went with it haha. X

He will definitely come when he’s ready @Baby Ali haha

Today I’m 38+6 and I’ve been so sleepy all day despite having a good nights sleep. I’ve had 3 naps today totalling around 3 hours of extra sleep... anyone else like this? I presume it’s normal? Haha. I’ve been lied on the sofa and then just noticed my eyes closing so I went with it haha. X
Oh yes! Absolutely shattered. Napped on the sofa from 9-11 this morning and could have easily gone back to sleep. I am embracing it haha

Haha glad it’s not just me @Deb91 i also had some mild period like cramps this morning but only for a few seconds each and then they stopped. Couldn’t have had more than 4-5 cramps though. Not sure if I just needed the loo (sorry TMI) but definitely going to keep an eye on it because the hospital has told me to give them a ring ASAP if I show any signs of labour so I can still have my planned section

Haha glad it’s not just me @Deb91 i also had some mild period like cramps this morning but only for a few seconds each and then they stopped. Couldn’t have had more than 4-5 cramps though. Not sure if I just needed the loo (sorry TMI) but definitely going to keep an eye on it because the hospital has told me to give them a ring ASAP if I show any signs of labour so I can still have my planned section
Not at all, all I want to do at the moment is eat and sleep lol.

I've had some mild period like pains the last couple of days but not overly painful or anything. Keep us posted :D all getting very real now haha

I also had a 3 hour nap 9-12pm lolzzz
Then woke up had brunch and started painting living room needed the 3rd coat took me 3 hours! Then hoovered all of downstairs, had few pieces of pineapple (dnt like pineapple at all) went shop did more chores lol friend came over had a cuppa and relaxed, came bed at 9pm and bounced on the ball for 45 minutes and now in bed hoping for miracles :rotfl:
Doubt anything happened to the engagement of the head :shock:

Enjoy the sleep whilst you can. Make the most of every second before your sleep thieves are born :) x

39 weeks pregnant today... currently waiting to go into Maternity Triage as I’m not sure if my waters have broken. When I got out of bed this morning, as I put my underwear on I felt a trickle of fluid. It also splodged a bit on the floor but only around the size of a 2p. It also wet my underwear. I know I definitely didn’t pee myself so I phoned the hospital and they’ve asked me to come in to presumably be assessed. There’s currently no beds in triage so I’m in the waiting room at the moment. Kinda hope my waters haven’t gone so things will be going to plan next week for my section... we will see. I’ll keep you updated ladies x

@Sjf0709 fingers crossed for your planned section. Will they still be able to give you a C-section if they have gone? No idea how it works! Hope you aren't waiting too long x

39 weeks pregnant today... currently waiting to go into Maternity Triage as I’m not sure if my waters have broken. When I got out of bed this morning, as I put my underwear on I felt a trickle of fluid. It also splodged a bit on the floor but only around the size of a 2p. It also wet my underwear. I know I definitely didn’t pee myself so I phoned the hospital and they’ve asked me to come in to presumably be assessed. There’s currently no beds in triage so I’m in the waiting room at the moment. Kinda hope my waters haven’t gone so things will be going to plan next week for my section... we will see. I’ll keep you updated ladies x

Hope everything is okay, if the waters have leaked will the do C-section today??

Theres me doing all sorts and i cant get this baby to budge LOL
Did more DIY and more cleaning and cooking also school run, just had a hot scorching hot bath :rotfl:
And nothing happening lolzz not trying to boil him out or anything :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back