***December 2019 Mummies***

One of my daughter has been off school and will be off this week with bad chesty cough and temperature, and i have got the dry cough its soooo draining :(
And uncomfortable :cry:

One of my daughter has been off school and will be off this week with bad chesty cough and temperature, and i have got the dry cough its soooo draining :(
And uncomfortable :cry:
Aw take care of yourself and your DD x

Heartburn is killing :( having double strength gaviscon 4 times a day but no luck :(

Heartburn is killing :( having double strength gaviscon 4 times a day but no luck :(
I have terrible heart burn at night and have to have a cup of milk with gaviscon before bed to help keep it at bay :-( hope it doesn’t stick around after the baby arrives

I have terrible heart burn at night and have to have a cup of milk with gaviscon before bed to help keep it at bay :-( hope it doesn’t stick around after the baby arrives

It goes after the baby is born thankfully lol

I had my diabetes clinic today they have wrote down for my Midwife to give me a membrane sweep wen am 38 weeks around 17-18th December
Hopefully its starts the labour off :|

I had my diabetes clinic today they have wrote down for my Midwife to give me a membrane sweep wen am 38 weeks around 17-18th December
Hopefully its starts the labour off :|
Exciting! We could be having our babies on the same date as I’m having my section on 17th! X

So we're home!! Baby Saria arrived at 10.08am on Monday weighing a lovely 7lbs6oz. Everything was very straightforward, nice calm section and nice calm baby! So chilled out when she arrived, and she's been the same ever since. You'd never know she was two weeks early, passed all her tests with flying colours, feeding like a champ and basically just a really healthy and happy wee dream

78359778_10159058609979377_9122855753290350592_n.jpg

So we're home!! Baby Saria arrived at 10.08am on Monday weighing a lovely 7lbs6oz. Everything was very straightforward, nice calm section and nice calm baby! So chilled out when she arrived, and she's been the same ever since. You'd never know she was two weeks early, passed all her tests with flying colours, feeding like a champ and basically just a really healthy and happy wee dream

View attachment 89293
Aww congratulations! Beautiful, love the name. Glad everything went well and you're all home now :)

View attachment 89293

Congratulations :)
Lovely name and shes beautiful :)

View attachment 89293

How are the siblings with the baby??

I feel like my baby dsnt want to come out anymore hes changed his mind
Hope to God the membrane sweep works :shock:

Diabetes Doctor looked at my due date and sed “u didnt plan the date well”
As its 28th we cant get u in for induction earlier coz of xmas eve and xmas day and so on lol
So she sed we will do the sweep on the 17-18th and hopefully start u off 2 weeks earlier than the due date

But if nothing happens then am booked in for the 28th for induction in the hospital

How are the siblings with the baby??
They don't quite understand how delicate she is, in terms of understanding they are probably quite similar to toddlers, so we have to be quite careful, but they're excited to see her and they rushed in after school today, very cute!

Congratulations she’s adorable.

sorry I’ve not been on again I’ve been reading just not writing. Theo was admitted back into scbu on Tuesday night. He has an umbilical flare (infection) he’s on two lots of antibiotics every 6 hours. I’m here with Oscar but the kids aren’t allowed to visit so I’m not seeing them which is heartbreaking. We’ll be out Sunday night at the earliest x

Aw wow @teachermummy congratulations! She’s adorable! So glad the section went well and you’re both well. I’ve been thinking about you both since Monday. Also... I love her name! X

Congratulations she’s adorable.

sorry I’ve not been on again I’ve been reading just not writing. Theo was admitted back into scbu on Tuesday night. He has an umbilical flare (infection) he’s on two lots of antibiotics every 6 hours. I’m here with Oscar but the kids aren’t allowed to visit so I’m not seeing them which is heartbreaking. We’ll be out Sunday night at the earliest x
Aww make sure you take care of yourself and those little boys. Poor Theo! At least he’s in the right place getting the treatment he needs xx

They don't quite understand how delicate she is, in terms of understanding they are probably quite similar to toddlers, so we have to be quite careful, but they're excited to see her and they rushed in after school today, very cute!

aaawwww too cute x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back