***December 2019 Mummies***

IT’S DECEMBER... which means only 1 thing for us

View attachment 89241

Funny thing is all the previous dull pains and aches and everything i had has gone and i feel perfectly fine like i got few months left :-?
I was soooooo convinced i was going into early labour last week with the dull period pains for the two days i had it
But now am perfectly fine lol

With all the ups and downs throughout the 9 months we are all finally here :D

Hoping everyone has a good labour and delivery/ C-section and wishing everyone quick recovery x

I've just caught up on everyone's messages...no notifications again.

Had midwife out today, she was due out tomorrow but asked to come today instead. No growth plotted in last two weeks so sending for a growth scan. She isn't worried though and neither am I.

Can't believe it is finally December!

I've just caught up on everyone's messages...no notifications again.

Had midwife out today, she was due out tomorrow but asked to come today instead. No growth plotted in last two weeks so sending for a growth scan. She isn't worried though and neither am I.

Can't believe it is finally December!

I dnt get notifications either lol i just pop in as and wen lol

Hope everything goes well for you, i have diabetes clinic on Wednesday dnt no if they will give me an induction date or not so far no dates Altho hoping to go into labour naturaly :)

I bought a bottle of evening primrose oil capsules today 1000mg i will take one b4 bed from tonight :)

I dnt get notifications either lol i just pop in as and wen lol

Hope everything goes well for you, i have diabetes clinic on Wednesday dnt no if they will give me an induction date or not so far no dates Altho hoping to go into labour naturaly :)
I do get them now and again lol. But if I don't, I have no hope of remembering to check lol such a bad memory!

fingers crossed you go into labour naturally :)

Baby has dropped even more thinking he’s engaged maybe, got midwife appointment on friday will findout then for sure,

I feel like the baby has dropped more too as his/her bum what I can feel in my belly is lower down but it could just mean s/he has moved into a different position haha

Hey ladies, it’s been ages since I’ve been on here - sorry! Had a stressful few months (not pregnancy related fortunately)

I just thought I’d update to let you know that my little boy, Arlo, made an appearance on 21st November. He had a short stay in neonatal as he had some breathing problems, but we’re home and he’s happy and healthy

0A4C395B-6E45-4C34-A837-F01CD7284B58.jpeg

Hey ladies, it’s been ages since I’ve been on here - sorry! Had a stressful few months (not pregnancy related fortunately)

I just thought I’d update to let you know that my little boy, Arlo, made an appearance on 21st November. He had a short stay in neonatal as he had some breathing problems, but we’re home and he’s happy and healthy

View attachment 89245
Congratulations he’s beautiful. Neonatal is hard no matter how long you’re there for. Xx

View attachment 89245

Aww he is adorable! Congratulations. Hope all is well x

View attachment 89245
Aw so cute! Glad you’re both ok and now home xxx

View attachment 89245

Congratulations! He’s gorgeous :)

Update on the Evening Primrose Oil :)

This is my second night of having one capsule 1000mg

Done research which mentions to take 2 capsules 2000mg a night but am not in a rush as am only 36 weeks & 4 days
Will take 2000mg per day once am 37 weeks will see wat happens :)

View attachment 89245

Did you have natural labour and delivery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back