***December 2019 Mummies***

Had midwife appointment today the usual, everything is good, got scan at the hospital on Tuesday

35 weeks today baby is ready to come out! So much pressure down below and sharp pains :(

Trying to hold everything in till 37 weeks and after don’t want to go into labour or anything right now
Having pains on and off these few days

@Baby Ali what type of pains are you having? Maybe phone the midwife? Hope you’re ok xx

:sick:
@Baby Ali what type of pains are you having? Maybe phone the midwife? Hope you’re ok xx

Mentioned it to the midwife on friday, she sed its coz the head is down and babys getting bigger so will get aches and sharp digs etc and to look out for any leaking water or blood etc

Braxtons r stronger nowadays which she sed is common from now onwards Told me to get a birthday ball and do exercise on it to relive hip pains and that

Feel like i have trippled in size this week :shock:
So uncomfortable

Lol “birthday ball” hahahahaha was ment to be BIRTHING BALL:roll:

Just take it easy @Baby Ali i was convinced my contractions were braxton hicks luckily I went in for reduced movements really as other wise I’d have gone home and kept labouring away.

I’ve not had any Braxton hicks so far but this is my first baby so I’m guessing it’s normal to have them and also not have them? I’m 36 weeks +2 now.

yes take it easy @Baby Ali

I’ve not had any Braxton hicks so far but this is my first baby so I’m guessing it’s normal to have them and also not have them? I’m 36 weeks +2 now.

yes take it easy @Baby Ali

Yeah am taking it easy nowadays
Not doing school run as hubbys been doing it since last week,

With my first pregnancy it was a walk in the park for me lol didnt get braxton hicks till last month and no aches and pains or anything No sciatica no nothing and i was a week over due got induced at 41 weeks :) she weighed 8lbs 2oz and had troll hair so much long hair lol u cud tie it in a bun lolz

my mother inlaws got 10 children my husband is her 3rd and she is fit as a fiddle lol i cant think how she had them all
All of them naturally delivered she says she didnt have any aches and pains or struggled, super women :)

How are you and babies???

exhausted watched my daughters netball tournament this morning and there was no where to sit so stood for three hours. Pretty sure the toddlers have impetigo so hubby has taken one of them to ooh leaving me with 4/5 kids !!

Well today my hubby wanted to put out Christmas decorations up in case the little one decides to make an early appearance and whilst I felt relatively alright. I’ve enjoyed it but it hasn’t half taken it out of me. He has helped a lot with putting the tree up etc and decorating the top of the tree but it’s still taken me around 6-7 hours to do! My back is absolutely killing me :-( the house looks nice and festive now though ready for S/he to arrive.
EB745148-C8B2-46A3-BBD7-CE6D130F917C.jpeg

Well today my hubby wanted to put out Christmas decorations up in case the little one decides to make an early appearance and whilst I felt relatively alright. I’ve enjoyed it but it hasn’t half taken it out of me. He has helped a lot with putting the tree up etc and decorating the top of the tree but it’s still taken me around 6-7 hours to do! My back is absolutely killing me :-( the house looks nice and festive now though ready for S/he to arrive.
View attachment 89157

Oh wow looks beautiful, hubby started designing the cladding designs in the living room today, its a start, going for a retro look, want wooden floors aswell so he’s measuring the floors and ordering the wood we have chosen, got tons to do maybe a 2 week job??? As hes got other projects on at the same time,

Hoping baby dsnt come any time soon tho i have dull period pains on and off :(

exhausted watched my daughters netball tournament this morning and there was no where to sit so stood for three hours. Pretty sure the toddlers have impetigo so hubby has taken one of them to ooh leaving me with 4/5 kids !!

I have 3 and it’s difficult look after them all by myself 24/7 dnt know how ur doing it with newborn twins aswell,

Hope the little ones get better

Ok so this morning I had my midwife appointment and my bump was measuring bigger last time but today it’s shot up even more above the 90th centile so I’m booked in for a growth scan tomorrow at 5.50pm ekkk! Everything else seems fine but I can’t help but worry about it.

Also went for my consultant appointment this afternoon but saw a SHO and... SHE BOOKED ME IN FOR MY SECTION! I feel so relieved and happy. We finally have a date and something to look forward to. Our baby will be born on 17th December 2019. I had previously hoped for 13th December because it is a special date for me but 17th is also special because my birthday is 17th April <3 I’ve got my pre-op on 16th and then I need to go in the day after at 7.30am for the section.

The SHO said she wasn’t concerned about the baby’s growth even though I was going for a growth scan so that was reassuring at least. She said the baby looks like (from measurements etc) it weighs around 6lbs already but can gain 1lb per week now so we could end up with a 9lb baby! We will know more tomorrow though. Just so relieved to have my section booked in and if I show any signs of labour beforehand then I need to phone triage urgently so I can have a section still before I progress too far.

Ok so this morning I had my midwife appointment and my bump was measuring bigger last time but today it’s shot up even more above the 90th centile so I’m booked in for a growth scan tomorrow at 5.50pm ekkk! Everything else seems fine but I can’t help but worry about it.

Also went for my consultant appointment this afternoon but saw a SHO and... SHE BOOKED ME IN FOR MY SECTION! I feel so relieved and happy. We finally have a date and something to look forward to. Our baby will be born on 17th December 2019. I had previously hoped for 13th December because it is a special date for me but 17th is also special because my birthday is 17th April <3 I’ve got my pre-op on 16th and then I need to go in the day after at 7.30am for the section.

The SHO said she wasn’t concerned about the baby’s growth even though I was going for a growth scan so that was reassuring at least. She said the baby looks like (from measurements etc) it weighs around 6lbs already but can gain 1lb per week now so we could end up with a 9lb baby! We will know more tomorrow though. Just so relieved to have my section booked in and if I show any signs of labour beforehand then I need to phone triage urgently so I can have a section still before I progress too far.

Congrats!! You got wat u wanted :)
A definite delivery date :)

I got growth scan tmrw 10:50am and i think they gonna give me a induction date not sure altho i want to go into labour naturally fingers crossed X

Congrats!! You got wat u wanted :)
A definite delivery date :)

I got growth scan tmrw 10:50am and i think they gonna give me a induction date not sure altho i want to go into labour naturally fingers crossed X
Thanks :) fingers crossed you don’t get induced and everything is ok at the growth scan!

Had a growth scan today at 35 weeks 3 days everything went okay but they saying baby is abit small weighing 5lbs 11Oz
Didnt give induction date

Gave another Growth scan on the 23rd December but hopefully i go into natural labour by then :pray:

Aw lovely! Yes hopefully you’ll have gone into labour before then @Baby Ali

I had a growth scan yesterday too (36+5 for me). Baby was measuring at 6lb 14oz which is to the high end of the range but sonographer said it was fine so I don’t need a referral or review by anyone else. I’ve just been sent back to my midwife who I will see on 9th December. Predicted birth weight of around 8lb by the time he/she is born. :) you could even see the baby’s chubby cheeks on the ultrasound and cute little button nose <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back