***December 2019 Mummies***

Well... I doubt it will be me next but hopefully, exactly 1 month today we will have our little baba here with us if I get my preferred c section date :)

Well... I doubt it will be me next but hopefully, exactly 1 month today we will have our little baba here with us if I get my preferred c section date :)
How exciting! We are due 26th Dec but hoping he will be late lol. Or a bit early...either is fine just not the three days over Christmas haha

I am due 28th but will be induced b4 this date dnt no when tho as i havnt been given a date yet, just feels so long away :(
Got sciatica on left leg which is soo painful continuous throbbing pain all day and night :( having paracetamol which dsnt do anything, God help me :pray: need these weeks to fly by

Wow so much has happened!
I've been in and out of hospital all week, really not had much online time and I keep forgetting to update.
Congrats Elf's Mummy, they are gorgeous!

I'm booked in for my section a fortnight on Monday, and I'm being monitored daily now. Reduced movement is a constant concern. Baby's growth has also been poor, currently only weighing 5lbs, same as last week. 35+5, 18 days to go (and counting!) xx

Wow so much has happened!
I've been in and out of hospital all week, really not had much online time and I keep forgetting to update.
Congrats Elf's Mummy, they are gorgeous!

I'm booked in for my section a fortnight on Monday, and I'm being monitored daily now. Reduced movement is a constant concern. Baby's growth has also been poor, currently only weighing 5lbs, same as last week. 35+5, 18 days to go (and counting!) xx
Aw no how come you have been in and out of hospital? The reduced movement?

How exciting you have a section date! 2nd December... yours might be our first December born baby.

what are they doing with your daily monitoring? Going in hospital every day or at your community midwife? Hope the baby starts to put more weight on quickly for you but sounds like you’re being watched closely anyway xx

Reduced movement then crazy movement then reduced movement! No pattern whatsoever, all very worrying, at one point baby was completely unresponsive to stimulus and I thought that was it :(
I'm at hospital every day, 2-3 hours usually, trace etc. They're now doing weekly scans too.

Reduced movement then crazy movement then reduced movement! No pattern whatsoever, all very worrying, at one point baby was completely unresponsive to stimulus and I thought that was it :(
I'm at hospital every day, 2-3 hours usually, trace etc. They're now doing weekly scans too.

Hope everything goes well for u and baby xx
You will be fine x not long till 2nd December x

Worse morning this morning :(
Went morrisons to do bit of shopping and vomitted all over the floor and everywhere had bad heartburn and painful braxton hicks which made me unwell and suddenly vomiting, how embarrassing :sick:
Thought to myself plz God hope i dnt go into labour as I vomit once my labour starts :(

Came home and straight to bed :shock:

Worse morning this morning :(
Went morrisons to do bit of shopping and vomitted all over the floor and everywhere had bad heartburn and painful braxton hicks which made me unwell and suddenly vomiting, how embarrassing :sick:
Thought to myself plz God hope i dnt go into labour as I vomit once my labour starts :(

Came home and straight to bed :shock:
Aw no! Hope you’re feeling better after a nap and resting in bed. Keep us updated x

Oh wow your baby is puzzling everyone then. Can’t imagine how you felt when the baby wasn’t responding but at least all is ok now! X

Sounds like these December babies are little tricksters ! Hope things improve for everyone.

we’re still in hospital as the boys lost over 10% of their weight Theo currently weight 5lbs so has lost 11 oz in total. Hes feeding a lot better through x

Sounds like these December babies are little tricksters ! Hope things improve for everyone.

we’re still in hospital as the boys lost over 10% of their weight Theo currently weight 5lbs so has lost 11 oz in total. Hes feeding a lot better through x
Aw glad to hear he is feeding a lot better now. Have you managed to breastfeed with them both ok? How are you doing? X

How is everyone??
My vomiting has gone now thank God :)
But got pains on both legs now :(
The weight of the baby is affecting my legs even more :shock:
Taking each week as it comes slowly lol
34 weeks today :DFor

How is everyone??
My vomiting has gone now thank God :)
But got pains on both legs now :(
The weight of the baby is affecting my legs even more :shock:
Taking each week as it comes slowly lol
34 weeks today :DFor
Yes I just take each day as it comes. Sometimes I wake up and I feel ok but then I’m super tired. Other days I wake up in pain but I’m not tired lol. 3rd tri is definitely the hardest I think x

Yes I just take each day as it comes. Sometimes I wake up and I feel ok but then I’m super tired. Other days I wake up in pain but I’m not tired lol. 3rd tri is definitely the hardest I think x

Yes 1st and 3rd tri is hard for me,

Done my maternity shopping today got everything for myself and ordered my maternity bag :D
Got it out the way while i can just about walk

Only got babies sleepsuits and bodysuits, to order from next and then i can pack babies bag and that will be out the way :)

Also got bedside crib and bottles etc left to buy i can do that first or second week of December then am completely done :)

Starting to decorate living room next week hopefully :)

Aw lovely @Baby Ali ive got our bags packed but I just need to wash the clothes as they’re brand new. I’m waiting until I’m on Mat leave which starts on Thursday so I can start to wash stuff to keep me busy haha :) it’s packed for now just in case though

You guys are so organised...we are only just starting to get organised lol. Need to buy things and pack hospital bag yet.

Getting a cotbed this week, had no room up til now as we have just taken the spare bed down to make room for nursery.

Been a bit of an emotional month so far. Took our family dog to be put down on the 1st as she was really old and struggling. Then a week later my Grandad passed away. Not to mention a lot of drama in work. Been a tough November! Got midwife in half hour then a busy day in work. 2 weeks left though.

Hope everyone's doing okay :)

Aw lovely @Baby Ali ive got our bags packed but I just need to wash the clothes as they’re brand new. I’m waiting until I’m on Mat leave which starts on Thursday so I can start to wash stuff to keep me busy haha :) it’s packed for now just in case though

Do u wash new clothes u buy for yourself?? I dnt lol i just wear them

I do wash babies clothes, washed the ones i brought previously and put it away, also washed the blankets,
Will wash the clothes i order soon and pack it all up :)

You guys are so organised...we are only just starting to get organised lol. Need to buy things and pack hospital bag yet.

Getting a cotbed this week, had no room up til now as we have just taken the spare bed down to make room for nursery.

Been a bit of an emotional month so far. Took our family dog to be put down on the 1st as she was really old and struggling. Then a week later my Grandad passed away. Not to mention a lot of drama in work. Been a tough November! Got midwife in half hour then a busy day in work. 2 weeks left though.

Hope everyone's doing okay :)

Sorry to hear that, hope ur all good and well now,
U dnt have long left ONLY two weeks to go :) exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27