***December 2019 Mummies***

Still here and still pregnant. Pain in bump is still there it’s been put down to position of babies. Seeing my consultant on Monday to make a plan but looking likely we’ll get to the 21st. I’ve had horrendous tooth ache And it’s unfortunately still there despite two trips to the dentist.

How r u feeling??? Toothache any better??

Have u got ur C-section date??
No I have my consultant appointment on Monday but I’m expecting not to get a date then and maybe get a pre-op date instead but hopefully I do get a date and they’ll surprise me :)

Toothache is so much better. The exhaustion is just getting worst and I’m not getting any sleep anyway.

@Sjf0709 can always ask the worst they can say is not yet :)

Want this month to fly by lol

Cant wait for 1st December :D
then will know not long left to go :D

Want this month to fly by lol

Cant wait for 1st December :D
then will know not long left to go :D
I’m just counting down to maternity leave haha. I’ve booked today off and next Friday off as I was getting too tired and my pelvic girdle syndrome isn’t getting any better. Going to mention it to my consultant on Monday to see if I can get referred for physio or something. I’ve got a bump band/brace and whilst it does seem to help to a certain extent it doesn’t get rid of all of the pain.

lazy day planned for me today staying in the house - perfect! I’m going to be knitting and catching up on tv haha. Once my Mat leave starts I feel like I’ll be on proper count down then. It’s strange because even though we are only a few weeks away from due date, it still doesn’t feel real somehow after wanting and longing for a baby for so long and now, next month, s/he will be here. It’s so exciting but scary too haha x

I can’t believe I’m still five weeks away from my due date!
When are you going on mat leave @Sjf0709 ? Won’t be long until babies here and then you forget all the bad bits. X

I can’t believe I’m still five weeks away from my due date!
When are you going on mat leave @Sjf0709 ? Won’t be long until babies here and then you forget all the bad bits. X
Mat leave starts for me the day you’re booked in for a section - 21st November so not long to go really :)

Do you know what’s strange? I’ve pretty much done all of my Christmas shopping but then I realised I needed to buy something for the baby, even though s/he won’t know what Christmas is and will have just had a load of pressies for being born... so last night I bought some stuff online (sensory toys) and they’ve just arrived. It’s weird buying Christmas pressies for someone who isn’t even born yet haha x

Do you know what’s strange? I’ve pretty much done all of my Christmas shopping but then I realised I needed to buy something for the baby, even though s/he won’t know what Christmas is and will have just had a load of pressies for being born... so last night I bought some stuff online (sensory toys) and they’ve just arrived. It’s weird buying Christmas pressies for someone who isn’t even born yet haha x

move bought the twins a Ewan to share. Will also get them some nappies aren’t I kind x

move bought the twins a Ewan to share. Will also get them some nappies aren’t I kind x
Oh yes I plan to wrap up some nappies and stuff we have already bought haha :) I remember my neighbours a while back wrapping up an empty nappy box for their 1 year old twins for Christmas because they always loved playing in boxes haha. It’s not about what it costs but how happy it makes them! X

Got sciatica on left leg since 4-5 days now continuous nagging pain from hip down to the knee and all the way done to the feet, sleeping during night is so painful and tossing and turning all night in agony :(

Oh the joys of pregnancy :-(

Back pain is doing me in, it's not lower back pain like usually is, mid back, only on the left. My urine has been checked so not kidneys. Midwife advised cocodomol but it's barely taken the edge off. Hot water bottle at bed time! xx

I bought myself 3 packets of maternity pads today LOL first thing i got for my maternity bag HOW exciting :D
Next breast pads :D
Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back