***December 2019 Mummies***

This will make you laugh three weeks ago fundal height was 41 this week 36....... shows the difference in different people measuring.

glad all is good @Baby Ali

Just got back from physio therapy where i was checked and the physio therapist was like “your belly has dropped alot” lol well obviously she offered crutches which i didnt want as it will be hard for me to use when i have 3 kids
So she gave me a massive bandage that goes over the bump and supports it from below the bump which helped with the pressure
Also showed me exercises to do
And the whole appointment lasted 20 minutes LOL

New symptoms from few days ago which is leg pain sleeping at night is hard as the legs ache :(
left leg is aching from thigh all the way down to the ankle since night :(

Just got back from physio therapy where i was checked and the physio therapist was like “your belly has dropped alot” lol well obviously she offered crutches which i didnt want as it will be hard for me to use when i have 3 kids
So she gave me a massive bandage that goes over the bump and supports it from below the bump which helped with the pressure
Also showed me exercises to do
And the whole appointment lasted 20 minutes LOL
I’ve ordered one of those bump bands online too. My pelvic pain has eased off these last few days but I’ve been making a conscious effort to sit down more and rest so I think that has helped. Hope the bump band helps you! X

I ordered a mamaroo bouncer and it has been delivered today :) i cudnt wait any longer for this lol

Bump looks fantastic:)

move got horrific tooth ache :( at the dentist for 3.30 tomorrow but I honestly just want to scream with the pain. Paracetamol not touching it.

Aw no! There’s nothing worse than tooth ache... I had a bit of tooth ache on Wednesday from my lower wisdom tooth but thankfully it seems to have eased now

IT’S NOVEMBER!! Which means...

WE ARE HAVING OUR BABIES NEXT MONTH!! Or this month in your case @Elfs Mummy

Exciting!

Have you all packed your hospital bags? Do you feel ready and prepared for our little ones to arrive? X

Exciting!

Have you all packed your hospital bags? Do you feel ready and prepared for our little ones to arrive? X

So exciting!!! :D :D

I have packed most of my hospital bag - just need to get some comfy clothes for myself sorted out and clothes for baby :)
I think I feel as ready as I can be at the moment, although have a lot of stuff still to get/do. Only 2 shifts left at work now though then off so will hopefully have plenty of time to get those bits and bobs done! x

Had Midwife appointment today everything is good babys heart beat is perfect,
Got 6 weeks left :)
And am ready to give birth now lol
Baby seems ready to come out, head is down and good to go lol
I need to buy almost everything for baby and me not done any hospital bags
And my living room needs to be decorated which hubby was supposed to have started 2 weeks ago!
On the plus side got a mamaroo bouncer :)

Exciting!

:) :) cant believe its NOVEMBER :) :)

Hoping this month fly by :D

Got another Growth scan on the 26th November where they will hopefully give me induction date :)

I need these babies out now the pain is unreal. Getting the kids to bed tonight and then going to call the hospitals again !
Not sure if we’re going to make the 21st !

I need these babies out now the pain is unreal. Getting the kids to bed tonight and then going to call the hospitals again !
Not sure if we’re going to make the 21st !

Have u got contractions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back