***December 2019 Mummies***

I'm currently on all fours at the end of my bed, trying to yoga away the pain. Baby's still breech and really high up, it's getting ridiculous. I can't even imagine what you must be feeling with the twins @Elfs Mummy xx

Still here and still pregnant. Pain in bump is still there it’s been put down to position of babies. Seeing my consultant on Monday to make a plan but looking likely we’ll get to the 21st. I’ve had horrendous tooth ache And it’s unfortunately still there despite two trips to the dentist.

Still here and still pregnant. Pain in bump is still there it’s been put down to position of babies. Seeing my consultant on Monday to make a plan but looking likely we’ll get to the 21st. I’ve had horrendous tooth ache And it’s unfortunately still there despite two trips to the dentist.

Not long hun x take it easy

New symptom from yesterday! Cudnt sleep at all last night due to hip pains
Hips r aching still and gets worse wen i lay down :(
Have been taking paracetamol no difference :(

Hope everyone else is doing okay not long now a month or so left :)

Our school Christmas half term starts December 20th for 2 weeks, will be having the baby during school holidays :)

Gulp no wonder I’m so sore baby a is 5lbs 9oz and baby b 5lbs 5oz ! I’m carrying almost 11lbs of baby.
Not long now I’m hoping that the next few weeks pass quickly as I’m so done x

Gulp no wonder I’m so sore baby a is 5lbs 9oz and baby b 5lbs 5oz ! I’m carrying almost 11lbs of baby.
Not long now I’m hoping that the next few weeks pass quickly as I’m so done x

Wow babies r good size
Fingers crossed these weeks go quick as am fed up too :shock:

How are you doing?
Pretty much the exact same, was back on all fours on my ball this evening again. It's the only way I can get comfy!
I've been having painful BH all day, and my back is killing me. Still getting monitored 2x a week for reduced movement but baby has been moving like crazy today! Genuinely felt like I was in labour several times today :/

Wow @Elfs Mummy I’m in pain with just 1 baby I don’t know how you’re coping - you’re a supermum!

I had my baby shower yesterday which was lovely but I overdid it and now I’ve been in pain all day with my pelvic girdle pain. I’ve been to aqua natal today which was a welcome relief. Got a a bump brace which does help but every time I stand up I feel like I’m walking like a duck/old woman

Pretty much the exact same, was back on all fours on my ball this evening again. It's the only way I can get comfy!
I've been having painful BH all day, and my back is killing me. Still getting monitored 2x a week for reduced movement but baby has been moving like crazy today! Genuinely felt like I was in labour several times today :/

Take it easy x not long to go now
My bh r more painful nowadays too
Think its because we only got few weeks left x

My symptoms at 32 weeks +4 days

My left thigh is aching so bad nowadays i literally cant walk :(
Going up and down the stairs is so hard
School runs are painful :(
Braxton Hicks are more frequent and more painful
And not to forget pelvic pains
Struggling to the finish line :shock:

Basically pregnancy is horrible for everyone :(

tomorrow is my would have been due date for the baby we lost it’s a weird day really as I’ll be also turning 35 weeks with twins ! X

For me i find first 3 months of pregnancy and last 2 months of pregnancy is really hard such a struggle :(

I do admire women whos pregnancy is a walk in the park for them :)

I feel like I can’t complain too much because my first 28 weeks were amazing. I didn’t even suffer from morning sickness in the first trimester but I did have extreme fatigue. Since coming into tri 3 things have gone downhill haha the fatigue back, I struggle to do basic things and my pelvic pains have arrived. I bought a bump support band which does help a bit. I try not to moan too much because I just know how much I wanted to be pregnant after my 2 MCs and it used to frustrate the hell out of me seeing women complain on FB about being pregnant when it was something I wanted so desperately. I’ve never actually complained on social (only on here haha where you ladies get it). It is hard but I’m sure it’ll be worth it <3 we are on the home straight now ladies! X

I feel like I can’t complain too much because my first 28 weeks were amazing. I didn’t even suffer from morning sickness in the first trimester but I did have extreme fatigue. Since coming into tri 3 things have gone downhill haha the fatigue back, I struggle to do basic things and my pelvic pains have arrived. I bought a bump support band which does help a bit. I try not to moan too much because I just know how much I wanted to be pregnant after my 2 MCs and it used to frustrate the hell out of me seeing women complain on FB about being pregnant when it was something I wanted so desperately. I’ve never actually complained on social (only on here haha where you ladies get it). It is hard but I’m sure it’ll be worth it <3 we are on the home straight now ladies! X

Its not complaining, its about experiencing pregnancy LOL
And how we can be affected and how we deal with symptoms basically, other pregnant mothers will know wat to expect and thats all okay its part of pregnancy :)
The struggle is real tho LOL :)

A lady at school asked me today “when r u due” i sed end of December
She sed “it feels like u been pregnant forever”
:shock: Wat!! Like i dnt no!!! Thanks for reminding me!!!

Haha people keep asking me when am I due and when I tell them 19th December they’re all shocked and say they thought I’d be due sooner haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back