***December 2019 Mummies***

Just wondering if anyone has suffered from pelvic girdle syndrome or SPD as it is known?

For the last few days I’ve got a pain in the middle of my pelvis at the front when I stand up, walk or go upstairs. I’m 32+1 so I’m not sure if this is normal for the stage of pregnancy I’m in or not? The only way I can describe it is like there’s pressure in the middle but pain as well. I find myself walking really slowly to help ease the pain. Really hope it isn’t pelvic girdle syndrome as my friend had it quite bad and had to be signed off sick from work because of it. X

May highest reading has been 9.0 but most evening readings are 7 ish x
Thanks for your reply. I'm hunting for info since I have no idea how high glucose tests have to be before they give you meds.
Your body probably has a harder time keeping the insuline up with 2 placentas. At least it's not that long anymore!x

Just wondering if anyone has suffered from pelvic girdle syndrome or SPD as it is known?

For the last few days I’ve got a pain in the middle of my pelvis at the front when I stand up, walk or go upstairs. I’m 32+1 so I’m not sure if this is normal for the stage of pregnancy I’m in or not? The only way I can describe it is like there’s pressure in the middle but pain as well. I find myself walking really slowly to help ease the pain. Really hope it isn’t pelvic girdle syndrome as my friend had it quite bad and had to be signed off sick from work because of it. X

Is it wat i have??
Mines coz of the babys head being down and digging into the pelvic bone, the pain and pressure is unbearable sometimes and hard to walk, happens wen heads down and with me babys head been down since week 28 am now week 31 and going to physio therapy due to the pain

Also speak to ur midwife she will check the babys head position and take it from there xxx

Thanks for your reply. I'm hunting for info since I have no idea how high glucose tests have to be before they give you meds.
Your body probably has a harder time keeping the insuline up with 2 placentas. At least it's not that long anymore!x

they said to me it’s more if the high sugar can’t be explained. My highest reading can be explained but because I’ve had two high fasting readings that can’t be explained they’re going to try metaformin x

Is it wat i have??
Mines coz of the babys head being down and digging into the pelvic bone, the pain and pressure is unbearable sometimes and hard to walk, happens wen heads down and with me babys head been down since week 28 am now week 31 and going to physio therapy due to the pain
Yes it could be what you have. It sounds similar! One of the ladies at my aqua natal has had it since week 20 and has been signed off sick from work because of it!! She said the only good thing about having it was that she had it last time and her delivery was a breeze and really quick because her hips were wider haha.
I’ve not got another midwife appointment now for around a month because she said she didn’t need to see me when I’m going to see my consultant on 11th so I will just see how I get on and may have to book a GP appointment. How are you finding your physio? X

Yes it could be what you have. It sounds similar! One of the ladies at my aqua natal has had it since week 20 and has been signed off sick from work because of it!! She said the only good thing about having it was that she had it last time and her delivery was a breeze and really quick because her hips were wider haha.
I’ve not got another midwife appointment now for around a month because she said she didn’t need to see me when I’m going to see my consultant on 11th so I will just see how I get on and may have to book a GP appointment. How are you finding your physio? X

Thats good if it makes everything wider lol
Physio is on Tuesday

they said to me it’s more if the high sugar can’t be explained. My highest reading can be explained but because I’ve had two high fasting readings that can’t be explained they’re going to try metaformin x

My fasting ones r normal but its the readings an hour after i eat is quiet high 8-9 am eating lots due to baby growing am always hungry :(
got diabetes appointment on November 6th dnt no wat they will say

My fasting ones r normal but its the readings an hour after i eat is quiet high 8-9 am eating lots due to baby growing am always hungry :(
got diabetes appointment on November 6th dnt no wat they will say

I’m finding it hard not to snack as much but then at my dietician appointment he told to to have six meals. I have some days where I can’t stop eating and other days where it’s a struggle to eat. I’ve only got four weeks of pregnancy left so will try my best x

I’m finding it hard not to snack as much but then at my dietician appointment he told to to have six meals. I have some days where I can’t stop eating and other days where it’s a struggle to eat. I’ve only got four weeks of pregnancy left so will try my best x

Am hungry all the time, they tel u to eat abit at a time which i cant do nowadays

I have 8 weeks left and no doubt il be huge the way my eating is going :(

Last nights sleep was a complete sham
Cudnt sleep till 4:30am and then kids woke me up 8am feel shattered right now
Cleaned the house as it looked unclean lol

Last nights sleep was a complete sham
Cudnt sleep till 4:30am and then kids woke me up 8am feel shattered right now
Cleaned the house as it looked unclean lol

how do you get your kids to
Sleep until 8 ?? Mine get up at 5 ! So long as the babies make it until Wednesday in my tummy I’ll be happy as I can deliver at my chosen hospital x

Sleep until 8 ?? Mine get up at 5 ! So long as the babies make it until Wednesday in my tummy I’ll be happy as I can deliver at my chosen hospital x

Havent u already got a date to have ur C-section? If u have can u change the hospital and have the C-section on the date u already got??

How far gone will you be on Wednesday?

So I know I’m only 32 weeks but my apps and weekly emails said I should start to prepare my hospital bag so that’s what I’ve done today! Exciting but also made me feel a bit nervous too haha x

I’ll be 34 weeks but I’m delivering at the smaller hospital that’s scbu only take babies from 34 weeks. My section is the 21st November :) x

I’ll be 34 weeks but I’m delivering at the smaller hospital that’s scbu only take babies from 34 weeks. My section is the 21st November :) x
Ah exciting! Yes I know your section date is later on in November. Hold on in there twinnies <3 x

Am going to buy everything for the hospital bags beginning of December when i will also buy everything else
If i buy it now the 8 weeks wait will feel forever lol :shock:

Just to make everyone feel better about themselves here’s the twins at 33+4 !

6641AA9A-39B3-4B18-B5FB-22630F4DA654.jpeg

Had a Growth scan today at 31 weeks 2 days, baby is growing normal for its weeks, weighs 3lbs 15oz head down, got another Growth scan on the 26th November @ 35 weeks 2 days.
All is good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back