X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Oooo just caught up and feel the pressure now girls! I feel I may let you all down if I'm still hangin on in a weeks time! Haha. :) there's no limit to being on the ball but I'd try and do it in half hour stints with a break - maybe a little walk inbetween , even just up and down some stairs and around the garden Etc Also rock hips side to side, not actually bounce on it. that helps baby's head engage and stay engaged! I've had a potter round the shops this morning, can really feel it now! Lots of irregular tightenings, wish something would kick start or just go away! :/

Great news showing promise! oh Jess hope the midwife goes ok and you've grown! I hadn't grown at my appt yesterday, I'm hoping he has enough room! Enjoy the cinema bubbles! What you going to see? 9 days left in July ladies !! :)

Last edited:
Well I'm all good. I had sugar in my wee but that's probably from all the cake mix I've ate with my daughter this morning.

I only have to go back in two weeks which is my due date, so the midwife has talked me through the sweep I will be having when I go. I have had two before so nothing new to me really.

But I'm a bit scared oh her saying she intrigued to know the weight as my last one was 9lb 6.5oz lol xx

Oh jd glad all is well and how exciting that your due date is in 2 weeks!! Oh and remember that you said on the other page about getting 4 kids ready for the school run in sept - me too!! It's madness!! Well my youngest will still be at nursery but still needs to be ready! I genuinely think that after 2, it's doesn't really matter how many there is ! :) x

I'm feeling a lot more pressure down there today, niggly lower back ache and a bit of period pain every now and then! I've not lost my plug yet but this morning I had a massive amount of watery,cloudy cm, no blood in it though! I just feel abit different today if you will... If something is happening it's happening very slowly, I'm just not sure xxx

I completely agree sugar, I found 1 baby harder than 3. Al least they all entertain each other. I'm sort of glad I have the school holidays to get in some sort of rountine xx

Ooooh fab news Colleen!! My sweepstake guess is , it should be you next and then im going for Natalie Reid next :)

How did your scan go today ml600 and Jess?

My bubs has no signs of fetal anemia due to my antibodies - yayy
Hes still def a boy as I saw a huge pair of balls they pointed out , but didn't see a head shot other than skull and tummy circles etc and leg bones they were looking in a diff view to check blood flows etc and in brain for fluids etc.
baby weighing 4 lb 4 oz at 34 plus 1 today, so not huge but should then make 7 lb ish at birth about right for me as biggest was 7 lb 2 oz. repeat scan in 3 weeks time , and had more bloods to check antibody levels again.

Showing promise- yayy for head down - you must be chuffed to bits!! Come on Jess's baby!!

The wY you lot are going ill be on my own birthing in august !! Ha

Omg I have just had my first any sign of baby text like seriously x

Ohhh those texts are so stupid. I nipped it in the bud immediately by texting back "Yes, I had the baby in secret and didn't tell anyone". Never got another one!

She just got replied that it could be another 5 weeks before baby arrives as only our mums and sisters know that baby could be delivered early. Yes she is my best friend but only mums, dads and sisters are being allowed near the hospital so that's why I ain't telling her that baby could be early xx

Hi everyone! Colleen u may be first by sounds of it then! Keep us posted... And jd glad u got dates sorted!

Jj it was midwife today, scans Friday but baby hasn't grown Infact she thinks bump has shrunk as less fluid, so now 311/2cm. She explained all my scan results to me, and is 99% sure they'll c section me next week ( still breech) due to her size , as results are placenta isnt feeding her enough? Hospital never said that tho , but apparently scan measurements with body n head do??

So she's booked my 38 week appt as a post pregnancy one ! Scary! Ha.

She wasn't worried at all just said prior to Friday really watch movements, ultimately it's down to the hospital and Fridays Doppler results so although I'm very grateful she's explained it, I'm still waiting for hospital as that's more important xx

Last edited:
So is it that you're likely to be sectioned next week Jess? Eeeek, you could be our next momma!

Well according to midwife but she's just going from my charts and what she " thinks" will happen! So I'm just seeing what hospital say Friday. I'm nervous now!

I would like to think she could stay in as long as possible and has a huge growth spurt ! But with my bump not growing n her still breech and easily felt by midwife would appear she's a little titch!

Time will tell, best get organised! Arghhh x

Great news Jess, she could be here so soon xx

Can I just point out that we have had our first August baby a few months ago who passed away. So browneyed is second & lulu is third. Congratulations to you both! so jealous!

I've been in hospital overnight for reduced fetal movements and thought my waters were leaking. Got another scan on Friday to check on baby. So fed up and tired. They picked up contractions on the monitor but nothing too regular or too painful. My womb is completely closed too:( so all that projesterone did its job. So tired & just want her here. Still worried about baby movements but they keep reassuring me she seems perfectly happy so idk what's going on.

Think we are all getting to the stage our babies are starting to get fed up and make an arrival and sure some of their mummies are feeling the same. Hope all goes well at your next appointment MT and others having various issues go naturally without needing induced. Either way looks like we will be meeting our babies very soon xx

Can I just point out that we have had our first August baby a few months ago who passed away. So browneyed is second & lulu is third]

I was going to mention this myself. Thinking of little Joey and his family.

Yes you are right MT , little Joey bless his little soul, he was our first August baby. What a soldier xxxx

We I've had sudden sickness tonight. Can barely walk :( just getting the kids to bed! Then going to keep an eye on things.

Jess you may get to meet baby soon :) and colleen that sounds promising, hope things start for you! Jj mum fab news on your scan, baby is a brill weight! I'm measuring small compared to other pregnancies im starting to think i may have a teeny 5lber! :) X x

Last edited:
Anyone had protein and leukocytes in their urine? Waiting to hear back from midwife and can't help but worry.

I had leukocytes the whole way through previous pg due to thrush and occasional levels of protein. Usually all is ok if they're not present in high numbers over a significant length of time in my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back