X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Hi ladies! Just been catching up on 3 pages since this morning lol! Glad everyone had good news at appointments today! Jess how exciting that you might meet bubs next week!!

My scan was perfect. He's weighing in at 5lb 13oz, in the 31 percentile, normal fluid level which is good as I was worried, and my placenta has moved out the way so I can go ahead with my pool birth!

MT you are right about our 1st August baby. Sorry baby Joey and cat whiskers xxx

Yep. Thats why im now attending daycare think they were worried I have pre eclampsia. Was at midwife on tuesday just a trace of protein but she did call daycare and discuss with doctor as my bp was borderline high again! Back at daycare on friday so hoping for gd news. Im feeling completely fine if it wasnt for midwife and daycare telling me these things I wouldn't know any different. Try not to worry im sure it will be fine xx

I've just been reminiscing over our old threads and I'm wondering....where are ljd, baby2012lp and MrsG1888?

Evening ladies! Another day of action lol!
Hope everyone's doing ok tonight!
MT hope you get home!
Sugar, hope you're ok!! You're having it rough atm!
Jess fx for Fri for you!
Had my breastfeeding workshop today and it was surprisingly really good! Really wish they'd had it available the last time I was pregnant!! Didn't get to the Tens machine one due to timing so ill be there next week! Scan tomorrow!! Eekkkkkk
My little bro came round this evening to tell me his on/off gf is pregnant! Bit of a shock and I think my poor mum used the D word...disappointed! Kinda puts a downer on things! Xx

Hi ladies! Just been catching up on 3 pages since this morning lol! Glad everyone had good news at appointments today! Jess how exciting that you might meet bubs next week!!

My scan was perfect. He's weighing in at 5lb 13oz, in the 31 percentile, normal fluid level which is good as I was worried, and my placenta has moved out the way so I can go ahead with my pool birth!

MT you are right about our 1st August baby. Sorry baby Joey and cat whiskers xxx

Hi ml600 just wondering about what you said about your placenta moving so you can now have a water birth. I didn't realise it affected if you could have a water birth? Is it if the placenta is in a particular place it's a problem? I'm hoping for a water birth and have an anterior placenta.

Last edited:
Sorry to cause any concern... Mine was very low, too close to the cervix so if it didn't move it would have been a c section. But luckily it's moved up so baby can come out normally.

Xx

Ah ok, don't worry I was more curious than concerned :) it's crazy that it can move!!

Ah so thats me got something else to moan about. Keep burping being doing it all day even after I take rennies. Brain damage feel like the list just gets bigger of things to complain about while pregnant lol x

Omg, I'm just wide awake I will be tired tomorrow :/

Still awake also not been getting to sleep till 3am or after for the last 2 nights lol torture xx

And I'm up, I give up trying to sleep anymore xx

I'm luckily getting about 3-4 hours sleep a night now and getting used to it. I then grab an hours nap around 2pm and this seems to be working for me.

:( big hugs to our insomniacs last night, I've been suffering all week with awful sleep and finally managed to get a couple of extra hours last night. Mat leave can't start soon enough!
Try and nap today ladies! Xxx

Aww no big hugs girls!
I'm up, hubby's away to work and the wee man's still sleeping so I'm sitting with my Cuppa and toast watching One Born Every Minute lol!! Did anyone watch it last night? Xx

I've recorded OBEM, kids finished school yesterday, so I won't have time for a nap. So I will probably become grumpy the more the day progresses lol xx

Morning ladies

I have only had 3hrs sleep cause I could of murdered OH cause he was getting on like such a dick. To the point I told him to F off and I would do it all on my own.

I am currently sat waiting for Amy's growth scan to which she is wriggling like mad cause the radio is on lol.

As you ladies might remember I had awful sickness it near 20 weeks would it be common for it to come back cause this week I have be sick quite a bit just in the mornings? Xx

5-45 I musta dozed off this morning lol got my little brother coming this morning for few hours while my mum goes to work. Just till 12 mind you kinda thinking why did I say yes now lol hes 7 there is a 20 yrs age gap lol so im sat here like a fat zombie burping lol xx

Best of luck today dolly!

Omg Natalie, what an image! :rofl:

This insomnia is torture im ment to be a lady of leisure now till baby arrives no sitting till 5-45 watching crap tv. N this constant need to burp thing lol what is the deal with that just started the last 2 days. So unattractive right now lol x

Good luck Dolly!

My kids have currently turned my front room into a den and brought all their blankets down. I haven't got out of my pj's yet. Lazy day I think is in order. My husbands currently at work, so I've text him a gentle reminder that it's my birthday tomorrow lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back