X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Glad they are taken good care of you.

Well I ended up at hospital this afternoon due to lack of movement but as so as the monitor was on she decided to wake up and party.

The doctor decided to do a scan anyway and at 27+4 she is weighing in at 2lb8ozs wee chunk lol xx

Hope your results come back ok xjdx. Hopefully they're just being extra precautious xx

Lulu, I know they say it's a rare thing but there are so many women that get it, even on the forum. That's not to diminish it at all, I mean to say try not to worry about it being a really rare and scary thing :hugs:

Xjdx, keeping everything crossed for positive results!

Last edited:
Glad all went okay dolly, bless her. Really great weight!

I hope my little lady grows soon...

Lulu I bet it's nerve wrecking but your doing fab n great how good they are being... Keep us posted x

Jess - hope you're feeling better soon.
Lulu - as others have said least they are monitoring you properly now, I'm sure everything will be fine.
Dolly - glad baby was ok in the end! Mine did the same when I went in for decreased movement, soon as she pushed the Doppler on my tummy he kicked it! :D
Xjdx - hope everything is ok for you hun. Fingers crossed it's nothing serious xxxxx

Thanks for all of your support girls, really stops me from having a breakdown haha xx

Feeling extremely frustrated tonight. I'm packing to go camping with LO and my mom, we're only gping for 3 days and I have attached a list below. She wants me to fit it all in two bags including the nappy bag!! I can't even use a suitcase as her car isn't big enough. Don't even know how I'm going to fit it all in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-21-21-08-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-21-21-08-25.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 21
Good luck with that kumber... Looks like the impossible task...

Gosh , can't read list but it looks huge! You need to take more than mum baving a child, can you have a bag on lap or bag under the footwell that is under child seat ?

Where abouts are you camping, hope you get nice weather x

I've managed to fit most of it in but it's still a squeeze. All that flying backwarsson forwards on Ryanair over the years has certainly paid off.

We're off to Brighton so I imagine being on the coast it'll be quite chilly!

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually dreading going shopping. Anyone else find it really unsatisfying whilst pregnant. I'm on a mission to find something for this christening though xx

Yeah I know how u feel lulu I just feel like a whale in anything I try on xx

I just feel generally uncomfortable in everything I put on xx

Lulu I'm the same. Feeling much more heavier the past few days... Nothing feels nice on but at least we are on the countdown now :)

I've spent the last 2 days trailing the net looking for a dress for a wedding! Let me know if you've success because I can see nothing. Grrr

I can't even face the shops and trying things on :( but will have to I got a wedding to go to on 4th July, I will be hiding from any cameras on the day! Feel like a massive whale, arms, face and legs argh!! Xx

I found a lovely dress on boohoo.com - £22 so I don't mind never wearing it again, nice thick material that will hold me in but is still soft and stretchy! No idea how to post a pic but it's called 'Elsa floral printed midi dress'. Fits my bump nicely! Teaming it with a massive cream fascinator and black heels (taking flip flops too!)

28+ 6 today

Starting to feel heavy now and have been super tired this week

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 6
Just got my Whooping cough injection, how did everyone feel after there's? x

TMum, I've not had mine yet, but last pregnancy it was horrible, I had a sore arm for about a week, like a muscular pain. :-( not looking forward to it this time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back