• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Im a first time mum. But id like to get washed soon as im able too cause dont fancy visitors until ive been cleaned lol xx

Finally home!!!

I'm waiting for all the pictures to be sent to me so I can show you! Was a lovely christening. I just had to show you this of my brother and Ellie this morning. He was trying to be funny. Isn't she gorgeous. As soon as I get the pictures of the both of them I'll post them. I won't be posting any picture of me, I felt horrific. 3 or 4 people commented on how I looked, asking why I didn't have any makeup on. God leave me alone!!! I'm scratching myself to death, I couldn't care less what I look like if I'm honest.

Hope you have all had lovely weekends xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 20
Hello everyone! Glad you had a good weekend lulu, sod what other people say!!

I had my 4d scan today, it was amazing! He's so beautiful and weighs in at 2lb 3oz... Little chunk! Xx

Aw that is so cute hun. This little one was 2lb6 2 weeks ago. They keep telling me he/she is above average. Intrigued to see what they'll weigh now I'm being induced xx

Hi can I be added. I officially move over tomorrow but just can't wait to get here. Official due date is 24th August but we are having an elective section so baby will be delivered earlier. We will get the date for our section at our Consultant appointment in July. We are team pink and can't wait to meet our little girl SASHA x

Michelle x

Last edited:
Hello lovelies, I'm back! :wave:

Camping at 28 was so not a good idea. It was a great weekend as we were at a festival my mom was volunteering at, so we were backstage which was much easier. A lot more facilities for Roo which made life here but god the hills! So pleased to be home but definitely going again next year.

Lovely to see more mummies move over, we're a right little crowd now!

Last edited:
Just a bit of help needed girls...

So as I posted I was really sick the other day in Majorca day after I was fine no issues at all..

Came home and two evenings had really painful swelling in my feet and ankles ( that's gone now) lasted two evenings went by morning.

Woke up today feeling really sick again, haven't been sick. I had what I think was a contraction just one lasting about 10 second but that painful I couldn't move and was on my side on sofa.

That went away , and just been to the toilet just for my millionth wee of the day and there was blood when wiped, not lots maybe half a tea spoon if that.

Is all the above normal pregnancy stuffs?

I'm 28 weeks tomorrow. Baby had hiccups earlier and is still moving now and again xxx

Oh and forgot to put I've also felt a bit damp on a few occasions ( tmi) I woke up yesterday with a little damp circle Infront of my joggers which has obv happened through the night , I don't think I had piddled... But anything could be possible ha x

Welcome back kumber!

Michelle sasha is such a gorgeous name.

And missh232 xxx

Jess I think you should ring your midwife and see what she says. I know lots of ladies have bleeding during pregnancy but I don't think it's ever classed as normal so best to get some advice xx

I'm sure it's fine being a small amount , but they may want to check your 'damp' patches! Also mention your nausea and anything else. It's best to get checked and be told all is fine. :) xx

Im working at 4pm just until 10. But I have a telephone number for my hospital ( like a daytime check ward with midwives etc) so I'll check with them and ring once at work.

Feel absolutely fine now, so I'm sure it's normal things but wanted to ask, being a first time mummy I'm totally clueless! Ha x

Jess I think give your midwife a call to be sure.
Lulu glad you had a good weekend, people are so insensitive though!
Kumber you're weekend sounds eventful :)

The room change is well underway here! After nearly being divorced the other night because we couldn't agree it's really starting to come together! Wee man has been staying with the inlaws the last 2 nights and with us being off today it's worked out really nicely but I'm so excited to get everything back into the room, I never realised he had so much stuff :shock:!

I am such an idiot, I've fallen right on my arse trying to kill a daddy long legs. It got away as well. I am terrified of anything that can fly. I got all worried about baby but it's kicking loads so that's reassuring. I know I fell on my butt but you worry regardless don't you. Now I'm looking everywhere for this daddy long legs I'm fuming it got away haha xx

Jess, glad you are feeling better but defo call just in case.

Lulu, ouch! That is hilarious though. I am terrified of anything that flies and generally all insects lol.

I've finally booked my ticket to Englaaaand. June 15th and will finally see my mum after a whole year. I am feeling all the third tri blues with restless leg syndrome, sciatica, swelling and cramps. The joys.

Brilliant news MysticTeen!! I bet you can't wait.

It was hilarious but I had better bloody find it else I won't be sleeping tonight haha xx

I'm moving in! 27 weeks today, due the 25th August and we are team yellow :)

Hi Lolie, I'm team yellow to its very exciting xxx

It is! Have a feeling its a boy but love people's predictions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back