• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

mumsto2bubs, I didn't have it with my last as it was brought in shortly after I had him. I kind of thought it was going to be like the flu jab but I spoke to a friend this week and she got her's on Monday and has been aching every since! It was quite sore getting it and usually I'm fine. Kind of thought I maybe felt it more because I was dreading it lol! We're decorating this weekend, hubby will think I'm just trying to get out if haha!

I was hoping I wouldn't need it as my ds is only 18months, but I do. Not pleasant :-(

I had my injection and was absolutely fine after it. Arm felt like a wee bruise for a day or two but generally fine :)

Girls, I'm back from shopping and couldn't find a dress that fit me nicely or was comfortable. Now with the OC and the constant itching, I can't wear certain materials as it irritates me, grrr.

I opted for really light and baggy gypsy trousers and a cream flowy vest top, £29 from New Look, so I'm not completely disappointed. I've just chucked on my favourite nude heels and my feet are in AGONY after 2 minutes. So now I'm refusing to wear heels, I'm wearing flip flops. If anyone comments tomorrow on how 'casual' my outfit is, they will have the head bitten off them haha xx

Last edited:
Oh Bubbles great thanks! Fx I'll be the same!

Lulu it sounds lovely!!! I couldn't wear heels at all when I was pregnant with my lb, my balance was terrible! Going for comfort it def the way forward!! xx

eek!! Just ordered the last 5 things on my list for baby and me so once they arrive we have everything I want! Now just to get this house sorted and the nursery done and I am ready haha! So excited today but a little disappointed that I wont need to be googling and looking up baby items all the time! Xx

I feel so stressed at the mo with the house. I had a technical officer out today to look at the problems (it's housing association house) to be told that the work will be 20,000pounds (they have to pay for it) but it won't be done this side of the baby coming so I have been told I need to get on the list for a transfer asap and that my house should never of rented out in the first place. I had been rising the issues from Xmas and now they are saying that I will have to move. Sorry for the rant I am just so fucked off with them all they have done is mess me around and my MP is useless and has done nothing. I hate this I just want to have a nice safe warm home for my baby girl and I already feel like I am failing her. Thanks for reading xx

Kimmy I'm so jealous you're so organised!!

Dolly that sounds awful! Do they have any idea how long a transfer will take or if you'll even get in the same area?

They ask on the form how long I can stay in the property so I have said 5 weeks which takes me to 33 weeks. Thankfully I have family 2 different directions from belfast so I have a pretty wide search area so they have plenty of scope. But I will be taking them for the emotional and financial damages they can't do this to people and I have been more than accommodating in regards to let them in to the property. I never thought at nearly 28 weeks pregnant I would be dealing with moving :wall2:

Dolly that really is rubbish! At least hopefully you will be somewhere safe and able to prepare for baby in the last few weeks but definitely stress you could do without!

I wouldn't say I was organised tmum just a spendaholic! Most of the stuff is stored at my mums and I haven't seen my dinning table for months because it's full of things that need unpacking, making and sorting. My house is still upside down and I am waiting patiently for the plastering, decorating and wardrobe building to be finished. Xx

Random question....see after you give birth how long till they let you have a shower and get yourself sorted? Lol xx

Lulu - that outfit sounds just lovely! Ignore what others say :)
Kimmy - how exciting!! We pretty much have everything now too! Just getting the essentials now like nappies, hospital bag stuff etc.
Dolly - I'm sorry about your housing situation :( hopefully things will sort themself out soon and you will be in your nice new home ready for little one to arrive (stress free fingers crossed!).
Natalie - I'm not sure as I'm first time mum myself but I would be interested to know this and what happens after?

Well I feel like I've really popped tonight! Looking at my belly while lying down and it's a proper proper bump now! When I was trying to do the pots earlier my belly was actually getting in the way a little bit and found I was leaning forward slightly to reach the sink properly! Looks like OH will have to start doing them soon ;) oh well lol xxxxx

Last edited:
Random question....see after you give birth how long till they let you have a shower and get yourself sorted? Lol xx

If you havent had an epidural, you can have a Shower straight away. I've always had one before being took down to the ward.

If you have an epidural you with have a catheter in for 6 hours after birth, after you have a baby you are put in the bath with help. But obviously it isent pleasant because your bathing in dirty bits, then the catheter gets put in xx

Morning ladies,

Up and getting ready to head to Bimingham for the weekend. Really looking forward to seeing all my family who have come over from Ireland. I'll have to post pics later of the twins in their christening gowns, you will die, they're such gorgeous girls. Hope you all have lovely weekends xxx

Aww Lulu have a lovely time!!
Hope everyone else has a lovely weekend! Hubby working and lb away with his granda so I'm in the hairdressers :)

I'm getting on a coach tomorrow with a load of drunks at 7am. My beloved PNE are at Wembley :) from Preston to Wembley should be eventful xx

Hi Girls!

Please can I be added? I'm due August 22nd and team blue :)

I cannot believe I'm in tri 3, the final stretch!! It seemed so far away back in January when I felt sooooo sick, I'm so excited to meet my little boy. We've had a lot on these last few months with birthdays and other celebrations and I have literally only bought muslins and a couple baby grows so far. My baby list is two pages long so now I need to get a move on.

We're off to Bournemouth on Tuesday for the week and I'm so excited for the break and to have fun with OH and DS on the beach.

Hope everyone is doing well, I've been rubbish at catching up on here but will make the effort for the last stretch :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back