X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

How exciting Lulu!! I hope everything goes well for you! Can't believe how quick this is all coming round for everyone!! Xxx

I will need to add you all on Facebook, easier to share pictures. Dying to see who he looks like, hopefully not me, I was an awfully ugly baby xx

Omgg lulu how exciting!!! I can't wait for your labor thread. Really hope everything goes smoothly for you. You've had such a hard time bless you. Is the name still gonna be Henry then?

My GTT was super boring lol. The drink wasn't bad but I had a student take my bloods the second time and blood started coming out of the bit where the needle goes into your skin instead of the bottle and I was kinda freaking out a bit. Waiting for the call now.
I had on & off period cramps last night and got all excited but they seemed to have worn off. Had a super long walk today after months on bed rest and not doing anything also did a bunch of squats last night. Really hoping something starts this week. She is so low I feel like she can just drop out any second lol.

Kumber, really hope all is okay with you & bubba. I'm sure it is nothing x

Lulu, kumber and mt good luck today :)

TMum hope you have a good day cleaning.

jd that's a good price for blinds :)

Dolly glad you had a nice bank holiday, the weather is actually half decent today :)

So ladies after my wee panic last nite I started having sore tightenings going from 10 mins, to 5 mins apart, 1 minute long. Lasted from 10pm to 5am this morning. Not exactly sore but more like the backache, period cramps and pains down legs. I think I would have been ok only for the water incident earlier. Went over to hospital and everything is fine. Waters in tact, contractions there but because they stopped all is well.

Midwife also said that my cervix is right round to the front which is very unusual so early at this stage. But no dilation which is great.

Thanks girls for last nite. I really appreciate the fact I can turn to you all Xxx

Glad all is good Bubbles!

Lulu and Michelle, how lovely you now know dates!

I am consultant led so will be giving birth in hospital... When do you get a tour of the labour ward?? Do you get to have one? Or do you just see it when you go in to give birth?

All depends on your hospital Lolie, give them a call and ask but I think most hospitals will arrange something for you before you pop.

Thanks Kumber. I'm there tomorrow for the diabetic clinic so will ask then. Just would have thought they would have mentioned it rather than me having to ask.

Wow ladies so exciting that August babies will be on their way soon!! Wishing you easy, lovely births :)

Thanks kumber and bubbles

Just home from tesco and omg what a task that was I was getting cramps and fanny daggers the whole way round it felt like Amy was going to fall out lol.

This time next week I will have my induction date eek

I have to keep her in till after the frampton fight on Saturday night as OH is having his last few drinks during it lol

Lulu how exciting!!!!
Lol MT, I should've said to make sure your phone was fully charged and bring a mag lol!!
Aww Bubbles so glad everything's fine! Such a relief for you I'm sure!
LolI've my hospital provide FTMs with a DVD of the hospital instead of a tour, a bit naff so hope you get a tour!
Oh Dolly sounds so uncomfortable!!!
I'm currently lying on my bed because I'm busted lol! The room clear out was a good idea at the time haha!! One side done, 3 bin bags and a charity bag later! I keep so much crap it's not funny!!!
Another side tomorrow!!

Oh how exciting catching up on these posts! Lulu great news on the induction date! Eeeeeeek! :) I'll look forward to following your labour. Is it Henry or Luca or wait and see when he's here?
Mt hope things aren't too long for you now, glad the test was ok!
ive been super nesting and having a clear out, it's amazing how much crap is kept!! Well my body is definitely telling me it's getting geared up. I've had period cramps, and bad nausea, lots of irregular contractions. And horrendous sciatic pain down one of my bum cheeks/legs I actually shout out in pain and can't move! That means for me it's getting to the end, i recognise all of this. It can be just as bad when you know what's coming because you seem to spot all the niggles!! I'm only 35 weeks on Friday, but I don't think he's coming yet anyway just gearing up! :) x x

Haven't caught up properly as out arm but spot was a waste if time. I've gone from measuring 35cm to 34 (???) and they can't fit me in for a growth scan until Thursday. Have had such a horrible day so gonna do my asda shop and curl up in bed for a good cry.

Well as I was telling Dolly my fat feet have defeated me. Went to my midwife app today my feet are swollen protein in my urine and raised blood pressure so had to call n tell my work thats me finished even though my last day wasnt till friday. Ive to call for blood results tommorow and gobback friday for a scan and re assess my blood pressure. Said baby seems fine and my blood pressure went down. Hopefully just a small bump in the road lol x

Last edited:
Sugar - going to wait to see what he looks like! Cannot wait to see his little face xx

Aww Kumber sending lots of hugs your way :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Natalie sorry to hear your struggling but good news your now finished work and able to rest, hopefully the scan on Friday is all good and the rest of your pregnancy is simple and straightforward.

Michelle x

Last edited:
I'm on the verge of ringing triage and demanding a section. I must sound so dramatic to you guys but I can't bare another night of no sleep, I'm going to go insane. Can't stop crying, I am so tired xx

You don't sound dramatic at all huni, I am surprised you have lasted this long. I would of lost the plot days ago

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back