X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

I didn't do it at all and didn't tear so can vouch for it not being 100% true!

Omg so weird that you are all talking about waters as I had come on to ask how do you know if it is your waters leaking. I just had a pee and when I was done something else started coming out and it didn't feel like pee and I freaked out. When I wiped I didn't smell anything and now I'm just so confused at what I am supposed to do. I kinda hope they are my waters. I might ask a midwife when I go in to hospital tomorrow morning for my glucose test unless something has started before then.

Don't you dare have little miss before me MT hahah.

I'm absolutely bloody exhausted, I could burst into tears and never stop crying. Started getting real bad contractions in tesco early evening yesterday, started crying at the till. Started to calm down once I got into bed and fell asleep really easily, then woke up at 2, scratching and haven't been able to fall back asleep since. This is the worst the itching has ever been xx

Just off the phone to the antenatal clinic, I'm not having a GTT but am seeing a doctor. I'm assuming it's to do with his position as well as growth. I dunno whether to be worried or not now.

Good luck with your appointment Kumber, I wouldn't be worried they will talk you through everything xx

I'm waiting for a blind company to come and do measurements so I could be stuck in all day. Had enough of peeping toms when they walk past, so I will be the nosey one and they can't peek in :) x

Thanks jd, I think it's just the worry of the unknown, I don't know what to expect. Time is going to drag today I think!

Ooft, I hope the blind people come soon hun, will you take yourself out once they're done?

Last edited:
Hey girls!
All out on my days with hubby being off for the bank holiday! Kumber, Bubbles and Dolly hope you all had a nice day!
I'm 35+4 but finding baby's kicks really sore. Hubby and I lay watching my belly on Monday night and I was sure the little rascal was trying to crawl through my skin lol. Yesterday was the same. Has anyone else noticed a difference in the strength of their baby's kicks?
MT I had a GTT, had the fast from midnight, food and water. Had to be at the hospital for 8.00 I think it was. Had bloods taken and Took the drink (it was rank) at 8.40, bloods done at 9.40 and 10.40 then free to go. I didn't eat or drink before leaving the hospital and almost fainted in Asda so make sure you have something before doing anything.
Meant to be dry here today so hubby taking the wee man out of the day so I can gut our bedroom, I'm so excited lol!!
Xx

MT and lulu, fx for some babies this week!!
Tmum enjoy the clear out! I love this nesting, my house has never been so organised!!
Good luck kumber, let us know how you get on!!

Can anyone help... At my MW appt last week I hadn't grown in 3 weeks, he said that of if was the same next week he would send me for a scan but I have a scan anyway next week to check placenta. I weighed myself yesterday for the first time in 6 weeks, and I've not put on any weight!! I'd put on 23lb by 29 weeks, but it's stayed at that... Is that normal?! I'm just concerned with bump not growing and me not gaining anything... What could cause it? X

MT and lulu, fx for some babies this week!!
Tmum enjoy the clear out! I love this nesting, my house has never been so organised!!
Good luck kumber, let us know how you get on!!

Can anyone help... At my MW appt last week I hadn't grown in 3 weeks, he said that of if was the same next week he would send me for a scan but I have a scan anyway next week to check placenta. I weighed myself yesterday for the first time in 6 weeks, and I've not put on any weight!! I'd put on 23lb by 29 weeks, but it's stayed at that... Is that normal?! I'm just concerned with bump not growing and me not gaining anything... What could cause it? X

It could be that baby is tucked away in your spine, or baby is just done growing. My cousin's growth was picked up at 36 weeks as her bump hadn't grown for 3 weeks, she was induced at 37 weeks and my cousin was 5lb 2! Nothing wrong with her at all, she's a happy, healthy 6 year old but they still have no idea why she stopped growing.

Last edited:
So exciting that a couple of August babies could be here by the weekend.

ML600 I hope your next scan can give you more info on why your or bump haven't increased in size. Are you still getting good movements from baby?

Just had my 34 week appointment. Midwife has no idea which way baby is lying. She thinks baby is head down but found the heartbeat very high up which would suggest breech. Anyway we got our date for our section. Baby will be here 19th August. So 36 days and counting now!!!!

Michelle X

Thanks jd, I think it's just the worry of the unknown, I don't know what to expect. Time is going to drag today I think!

Ooft, I hope the blind people come soon hun, will you take yourself out once they're done?

They've been and gone, I'm £240 lighter. 2-3 weeks until they can be delivered and fitted. Will I have a baby in my house or not by then lol xx

Balthazar it must be exciting to have a date xx

Hey everyone

Hope u you had a nice bank holiday tmum. I had a quiet bank holiday can't be said for OH he got a list of jobs handed to him as this will be the last big lot of time off he will be off before baby is born.

I had some really bad period like pains on Sunday that peaked on Sunday night my oh kept telling me to phone the hospital but thankfully they eased back down.

Amy's movements really hurt now every time she moves my whole bump moves lol has anyone found that there baby's time of day for movements has changed? Amy has changed from morning and afternoon to 10pm right through the night.

Can't believe the August babies can start arriving any day now xx

Michelle that's so exciting! I'd love an exact date to count down to!

I'm not complaining about not gaining weight lol, just wanna make sure he's ok in there! I want my scan now, I'm so impatient!! X

Kumber good luck with apt!
Michelle that's great you got your date! Very exciting now!
It's so exciting that we're on the real countdown and the end is in sight so soon for a few!
I've just stuck 2 washes out on the line and I think it's going to rain lol!
Now getting stuck in upstairs! Going to be so ruthless! I need space and organisation lol! Xx

Induction is booked - 10:30am on Saturday!

So freaking excited xx

Aaahh dolly, forgot to wish you a happy bank holiday yesterday! Sorry hun!

Yes, I've found his movement times gave changed too!

Eeeeeeeeek Lulu, so excitiiiiiing!

Last edited:
Wow Lulu. Not long to go now. Can't wait so see your labour thread

Michelle X

Omg Lulu, you are so close how exciting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member