X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Morning everyone.
So work shut :( had a fab time at the leaving do but had to leave at 11.15 because I can't hack it anymore xx

Sorry to hear about your work hun :( at least you can get your feet up now and chill out.

Ladies, how are you doing with keeping your partners happy in the bedroom department? I'm really struggling with anything, I feel so unsexy that I can't get any enjoyment out of any of any if it so my body and my brain automatically refuse to help hubby out. It's causing a bit of friction as he's getting quite frustrated. I feel bad but the thought of anything sexual makes me want to run for the hills! I hope I'm not the only one :(

Kumber me and OH haven't done anything in the bedroom department from I was 17 weeks and truth be told it's actually bothering me more than him.

Sorry to hear about your work hun. Enjoy your time off before baby and get those feet up xx

Kumber I'm the same, we've done nothing since around 17 weeks. I feel so unsexy and the thought does not appeal to me at all. He's been really understanding though x

Morning ladies,

The past 2 nights I've been forced awake with such bad acid, can literally feel it climbing up my throat. Not even my tablets are working, ewww! Just 2 more sleeps and I get my official induction date, sooo excited xx

Last edited:
Kumber we do it once a week. I think at the moment he would happily do nothing but I usually instigate it lol!

Lulu, that's all you need. Have you tried trying to sleep sitting up? I also try to make sure that I have no strong flavours for my tea and try not to eat anything after 6.

Xjd, sorry to hear about your work, at least now you can start to enjoy your maternity x

Aww Jd can't believe that's it shut and all. It seems to have come round all of a sudden!!
Kumber, we are very boring atm also! Poor hubby has been working so much and by the time I'm finished work I'm Wrecked and usually sleep on the sofa after I get the wee Man to bed so I'm a bundle of fun haha! Thankfully it hasn't caused friction like I thought it would but I thinknit may be because he's so wrecked from work!

In church this morning and baby didn't stop moving! We were fascinated because I would say this baby is really not that active compared to what our lb was!
We had the wee man's birthday party yesterday! 20 kids! I was glad to see my bed last night haha!!

Had a bit of a scare this afternoon - had really bad tightenings that were semi-painful every 3 minutes, lasting for just over a minute each time! Seems to have calmed down a bit now but I'm feeling very tight and tender.

Oh goodness Kumber! Hope you're ok!!! Have you been having bh before now? Xx

Been having loads, usually 3 or 4 'sessions' of them. There's usually about 4 or 5 in a session. They're less regular now but still getting them really intensely.

Morning ladies. I posted a thread yesterday about some pain I was having... I'm now in hospital :( the abdominal pain became too much so came in to be checked out. Baby is doing well but my blood work came back abnormal. They say it may be my appendix... Waiting on a surgeon now... Bad times!! I'm so exhausted, have hardly slept in 3 days!! Argh... Hope you're all ok! Happy Monday! Xxx

Oh no ml600, sorry to hear your having a rough time. Hope you recover quickly x

Oh no ml, hope you're ok, keep us posted xx

Ohh no ml! Hope you're ok, appendix pain is vile! Thinking of you!

Aw ML, nighmare. Hope you are ok, keep us updated x

So yesterday I was an official yap. I acted like a two year old the whole day lol, I moaned and winged from getting up until going to bed, still moaning at 2am this morning lol... Poor hubby is all I can say.

Hope ur ok ml x

Bubbles we are allowed to act like 2 years olds some days. My oh got cried at yesterday cause I was tired and swollen oops xx

Hope your ok ML600,
My husband and I have successfully put a 12ft trampoline without arguing. Even my shih tzu been sunbathing on it with me. Give it a few weeks I will be bouncing on it myself to get this baby out xx

Ml hope you're ok!!
Kumber how are the tightenings a today?

All gone Tmum, had 2 or 3 all day so a very welcome break for me! Mw said she's gonna do my birth plan on Wednesday just to be on the safe side, which is reassuring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back