X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Lulu- yayy - 37 weeks is early enougth for having babies - really pleased for you that scan was good news.

Gosh Transfusions before birth Sugar! Really hope you don't need that again, and def no more haemoraging ! I did after a nasty mmc and even with transfusions you feel rough don't you, get licking iron bars!! :) bet they have you on heavy dose of iron now!

Going to ring about my blood results on monday from a week ago as I have now stooped to a new all time low!

I was sat at the table with a cup of tea and fell asleep while drinking it!! Tea ( luckily not very hot) all over my jeans and belly, i was soaked ! Ive been struggling after lunches /2pm for a few weeks now !!

Just got a lovely blue stripey blanket/throw for £10 to cover whatever chair I get for next to cot to make it look nicer, might have to be a brown leather armchair from loft but it would slide off that but still my budget whale theme is coming together :)

We bought a wee blanket today and a pink and blue hat so whatever 1 we dont need can be taken back xxx

All ok here! Went out for a nice lunch with a friend now just doing some bits at home.

Also feeling the tiredness, work has been tough recently so its nice just to relax in the evenings and weekends! getting plenty of naps in while I can.

Hope all are having a good weekend!

Glad everyone is having a good weekend! I went out for dinner last night and lunch today so feeling like a whale now!! Is anyone else getting s lot of pressure down below? Feel like my bits are going to fall out!! I dunno if it's baby moving downwards? Got my scan date through to check my placenta. It's July 22nd, 6 days before my birthday so fx it's moved up or he might be here before my bday!! Show stealer!! X

Not yet. Plenty kicks to my bladder it feels like along with leg cramps restless legs and some heartburn. No doubt be feeling pressure soon xx

I've not felt any pressure or BH yet, just lots of tightness at the end of the day, I feel huge now and think it's my skin and muscles stretching. Lots of bladder dancing from baby though which is not pleasant!

Ladies, has anyone heard from MysticTeen? She said she was flyimg back to the UK at least a week ago and we've not heard a peep since! I really hope she's ok, I remember her saying she was contracting and they were concerned. I hope we hear from her soom!

Last edited:
Sorry for the tmi question but I just had a look at my boobs and see my nipples they are kinda dry and a bit crusty is the only way to explain it? Is it time for me to start using bio oil daily? X

Natalie, could it be milk starting to leak? I get it occasionally and it sounds similar.

Haven't seen any leaking im 33 weeks today its more of a yellow crusty appearance think thnking maybe just really dry x

Yes mine is yellow too. I asked the same thing a few weeks back and it seems that it's the milk leaking. I don't get it all the time and its easy to remove in the shower. I don't see the actual milk, it just tends to be there all crusty some mornings :)

Sounds like it's milk leaking Natalie. I have awful leaking to the point I have to wear breast pads everyday. Tmi but mine has changed colour over the last 24hrs from clear to yellow it's really weird xx

Hey ladies, well I've no experience but the crusty nipples does sound like milk leaking. Maybe time for breast pads! - the glamour! :) I have a lot of pressure down there, sometimes feels like I'm sat on his head! Oh only gets worse too ! Lots of braxton hicks also, there have got more severe each pregnancy. So it's all normal for me! Yes jj mum , it was horrible having transfusions before labour i felt really ill will it, fingers crossed they keep an eye on things this time! Oh yes I hope mystic teen is ok! Also, I noticed Charlotte had posted a bump photo, she hasn't been on for a while so its good to see she is ok. I'm super tired this weekend . Caught up on washing and gardening and doing fathers day stuff. Ready for bed think I'll try and get an early night! :) can barely eat at the moment , don't really eat a lot to be honest! Which isn't a bad thing I guess! Super thirsty though and want ICE!! Hot feet and achy legs, all lovely perks of pregnancy!

I put some moisturiser on them and they seem to look better. Anyone else dread bedtime just now I am sp tired but can't sleep for legs cramps and restless legs its driving me crazy being up and down all night ive had it the last 2 weeks or so and its starting to get frustrating! Xx

Natalie, I have had this a few times too. I think it's milk leaking a little. It only happens when I wake up in mornings. I have also noticed that boobs are a little more tender at the moment.

In terms of bedtime now, I feel it is a form of physical and mental torture now. Takes me around two hours to fall asleep due to restless legs and running to the toilet. I dread bedtime now :-(

Im the same bubbles but then im up all through the night aswell tossing and turning. Im tired but cant sleep its torture xx

Well, since I should of finished work by now and been on my holidays. Today is the start of my last week of work. 4 shifts to go.

Then hopefully I can sort out my pregnancy insomnia because I'm shattered xx

Ugh awful nights sleep :( it was a warm night but hubby refuses to have the window open as the birds wake him up, looks like I'll be sending him to the spare room tonight! I was just too hot :(
6 weeks left at work, can't wait to be on mat leave now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back