X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Today's the day! Will I or won't I be induced. 33 weeks today! I'll update you all after my scan xx

Hi ladies I have been lurking all week keeping up but really busy with work and hardly sleeping at all.

I hope you are all well, I can't believe how many scares we are all having, I really hope our wee babies stay put.

Lulu, good luck with your scan xx

Good luck for the scan today lulu!
Hope everyone is doing well - not been around much recently but still trying to keep up to date with everyone! Xxxx

Scan was fine. He's still growing and they have no concerns. Roll on 3+ weeks of pain til induction when the pain will be even worse haha xx

Aww that's great news Lulu. Hopefully they next 3 weeks pass quickly and without anymore stress. I bet your so relieved baby gets to stay put for a wee while longer.

Michelle X

Yeah I am relieved. Now to look forward to seeing my consultant on the 30th to find out my induction date xx

That's not too long to wait. How exciting. Then you can begin the final countdown for babies arrival.

Michelle X

Last edited:
Very exciting, I can't wait til he's here xx

I've never had a sling but considering it this time, to make getting out and about easier. I've also got a carseat that goes into the pram frame of just popping out to an appointment or something. Yes jj mum my iron levels are dropping again now, as expected. Ive been anemic in all pregnancies, and I'm a high risk heamorrhager :/ having them rechecked at 34 werk appt. so will see from there. I needed transfusions at the end of my last pregancy before labour as they dropped dramatically, and then I heamorraged badly. It's really scary and ag the back of my mind are lots of fears, but im tying to keep those thoughts there! Yes lulu that's fab news! :) these last painful weeks will all be worth it:) wow can't believe you'll be meeting him in a few weeks! And also other August mummies could be meeting their babies soon too. X x

Aw lulu great news, you really deserved to hear something positive, you have had a rough ride. X

How exciting that your so close to meeting your little man Lulu xx

We're all nearly there girls! I reckon there will be quite a few early appearances xx

can't wait to see who goes into labour first, it's getting exciting

Michelle x

How cute are these little shorts I got from baby gap, I can't wait to see them on him. There's a sale on in baby gap at the moment girls and it's brilliant. I'm going to go mad in there on payday xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Did anyone get their OH a present from the bump for fathers day if so what did you get? Xx

I got this off of not on the high street from the two of them :)

I got my OH a leather braclet with love you daddy and baby burt engraved on the metal part. I would put a picture but doesnt allow me. I also got him just a big candy sweet thing with a football on it but could only get a dad to be card lol x

Wow it's quiet on here to day. Hope all you August mummy's are ok?

I'm being a clean freak today, bleaching everywhere as it's poring down outside :( xx

All ok here, just getting stuck in to my monthly deep clean and running about to get the last few bits for tomorrow. So exhausted recently, getting to the afternoon and I'm ready for my bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back