X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

They won't let me go till I eat so having a sandwich and coffee xx

I'm home! Yay, first time I've been let home straight away. Need to ring in the morning for the results. Fingers crossed for low bile acids xx

So glad you got home lulu I have to get ready to head back in 45 mins :( xx

Well the cardiologist will get told I am fine and my obstetrician is just scanning baba to see if she has put on more weight and if she is still above the 95th centile but I can tell she has cause she is really hurting me now when she moves xx

ive had 8 hours sleep in the last 2 days :( my sons hit his 18 month sleep regression early and im literally dead to the world. I hope hes better by the time i have a newborns sleeping habits to contend with :(

i havnt packed my hospital bag yet either- will get it done early 30's i guess. Ive got some nighties/pants/mini toileteries etc

Glad you both got on ok!! Good luck this afternoon Dolly.

My rings have had to come off and I'm currently sitting at my desk with no shoes on as my hands and feet have decided to swell! I love tri 3 :lol:

That's me home well my cardiologist is really happy with me and don't want to see me till 36 weeks. And miss Amy's estimated weight today is 4lb 2ozs :shock: but they are happy with her too xx

Last edited:
Oooo Amy's a chunk. Isn't that brill. Nothing better than a chunky bubs. All the boys in my family were born huge so I'm wondering whether Henry will be the same xx

She deffo is a chunk she is going to be bigger than my nephews as they were 6lb 10ozs and 6lb11ozs lol I apparently grow big babies lol xx

When I spoke to my consultant at 15 weeks he said to expect around a 6lb baby. No chance I don't think. Even with being induced I think he'll be more than 6lb xx

Aaahh great news dolly. Gotta love a good chunky monkey and gravity always helps in the birthing process!

I called in to see my cousin today, hadn't seen her in a few weeks and she was amazed by my size and how I've dropped. Everyone who sees me is amazed I'm due in August and say they'd be surprised if I made it to 40 weeks, never mind going over! I don't fully agree with the dates they've given me so it'll be interesting to see if we jump the August queue or if we're late to the game!

When do you all think you will pop?

I think I will go between the 2nd and 9th August. Unless I have GD xx

I'll go any time between the 17th-23rd July. SO EXCITED xx

Wow dolly that's fab news. So exciting isn't it!! Lulu that's great news I think 3 weeks early your Henry will be inbetween 6lb-7lb if predicted full term weight is 9lbish. I am unsure of when I'll go, with lots of strange things that have happened in this pregnancy im prepared for anything! And in agony already and keep dreaming I have him early! :/ I don't want to im not ready! :) But if I do go full term be will be around 9lb. My last son was 97th centile. All of mine have big heads too! Haha. Chunky monkeys! Don't know what I'd do with a tiny one, it'd be so lovely though to have a little 5lb/6lb dot. I'm the only one who has bigger babies in my family! I was only a 5lber myself. X x

You reckon so sugar? Dying to find out his weight at my growth scan then I'll get everyone to make their predictions xx

Somebody told me today that bump looked low and he is head down but no where near engaged (thank god!) I think if anything I'll end up going overdue and being very fed up! Would be nice if he surprised us a week or two early, but any earlier and I'll still be at work... I defo don't want to go into labour there!!

Aww Dolly great weight!

My lb was 5lb 10lbs! This one will def be heavier! I Really want the chance to go myself this time to see how different it is to being induced! I'd love to go on my due date too but let's face it's not too likely to happen lol!

Mysticteen really hope baby stays in and you get your flight home, british hosps will take good care of you xx

Showing promise - glad your scare was just a scare- naughty baby !

I had great intentions to pack my bag weeks ago, and did start but it's been left! Keep meaning to iron my babygrows!
And also As we have no car this time round and went in early for obs after bleeding at 36 weeks to end up having a section that night without coming home, I just don't know wether to pack a bit of everything in a rucksack incase I pop in to triage and then more if the same in a proper bag for me and baby for hubby to bring in when he visits as he may not make the birth if I pop early. Really don't know what to do! Don't want to look silly carrying everything in just for triage etc and don't want to carry everything into town, via two trains, three stations and two walks there :)

Did loads on boys room today to get it uncluttered and straight! Really nearly there. Just wall art and doing up a old chest of drawers for baby to do nearer the time, so really pleased as it was a tip, too much stuff, too many beds and future boys clothes to store ( not using loft anymore!)

Onto kitchen etc next... Then lounge.. I am a bit of an over nester, as for next two years nothing will get done ;)

I have consultant at hosp on friday for 28 week check, really want to know baby is ok in there. Been a little concerned that movements or movement strength are not ramping up much. Felt baby kickfrom 19 weeks and yet nothing super strong has happened yet, def moving regularly just still lighter than I'd expect.. Might be in my head but niggling me all the same, i have a high lateral placenta so i don't know if that is cushioning ( but its all up one side!?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back