X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

I have 2 packs so 20 which will be plenty going on previous birth. Having said that now I'll need more!

I've got 20 too. Just bringing a whole pack of 10 to the hospital. How many breast pads should we be bringing xx

I have those pads. I found them to be just fine and weren't too uncomfortable! Think I used a hospital pad first then used mine. I have two packs of 10 at the moment. Packed 1 in hospital bag as think that'll be plenty even if I have to stay in again. I have knicker short style, pack of 5 from Asda! Haha. So glamorous!! I feel abit too organised because I've already done my bag aswel, I really enjoy packing that! But I know I need to be ready, having other kids and due in the school holidays, I really need everyrbing in place! MT glad all is settled down abit and hopefully you can fly on Monday, and then take it from there if things start up again. Hope your little man can stay put until 37 weeks Lulu, can't believe how fast it's flying in already! Already a week into June! Hehe. I've got loads on this month and then working until July 17th im hoping will help the weeks fly in. I want to meet baby:) ...... And celebrate with a wine!:) hehe xxx

Last edited:
I've packed 8 breast pads to begin with, because I can get more things brought in if needed. And a pack of 10 knicker pads. And I think 6 knickers. Xx

Breastpads wise, I bought a pack of reusable Asda ones, never used them before but thought it was worth a go!

Omg girls, I'm going to scream and throw something at somebody. Remember when I mentioned there was work going on with our gas lines? They were meant to come on Friday to put in a new meter. They changed it last minute to today. Turned off our gas at 8am, left at 2pm and we still have no gas. Twice I have called the number they gave, only to be told the person coming to fit the meter could be here at any time between 4 and 8pm and they couldn't chase this person up until 7:30 at the earliest! My neighbour has had to give his kids crumpets and cake for dinner because they have a gas oven. We are lucky that we are electric otherwise we'd have been stuffed!

It's an absolute p-take, they have been at this for weeks now and it's getting beyond a joke. They seem incapable of working beyond 2pm!

I got through 15 in hospital :/ I'll pack 20 as hospital have them to hand aswell

I haven't even packed my hospital bag. Suppose I should with how organised you ladies sound xx

I haven't even packed my hospital bag. Suppose I should with how organised you ladies sound xx

We have yet to buy a single thing for baby so you are more organised than us! :)

Hey ladies hope we are all well this morning.

I finally started shopping for my hospital bag yesterday eek it feels so weird lol.

Well I have my gtt this morning and I already feel sick :( and then this afternoon I have to see my 2 consultants so it is going to be a long assed day xx

Not started my bag yet either! Hubby is away this weekend so perhaps I'll make a start... Not sure exactly what out hospital will need us to bring but I can do the obvious bits.

As for the granny pants... Does anyone else find them really uncomfy? I've yet to find any that don't bunch and ride up so have always worn thongs. Even now I find them more comfy in a size bigger than normal. I've bough some humongous grannys from primark and will try them after the birth to use with pads, but I find them so uncomfy! Is it just me?!

Hope your day isn't too bad today Dolly, not long left for us now xx

SP, I'm going to get granny pants from Primark for after the birth, I have no idea what they're like but I'm sure they're not the most comfortable underwear. Now I'm living in M&S undies, size 12 (I'm usually an 8). I wouldn't call them granny pants, I call them period knickers. Like the ones I used to wear when I was 16 with a pad because I was too afraid to use tampons hahah! They're sooo comfy, but not very flattering in a pair of leggings so I'm always wearing long tops xx

Ha ha always love a good convo on granny knickers!! :) mine are in the short style, because I usually wear that style in a size 10 anyway. Going to primark tomorrow. Yay :) im wearing the same style as I have packed but I agree they do bunch up and ride up!! :/ but hopefully we dont have to deal with these issues much longer! Haha xx

Last edited:
LOL Primark's knicker Department will be doing a roaring trade over the next few weeks :lol:!!!
Had my sore ribs back last night! Had to leave work early :mad:
Was driving home then remembered I had to collect my Tesco shopping!
I was there before my slot but the guy was fantastic!!! He held everything and I literally threw it into the car but it meant I didn't need to bend every time to get it! Never been so grateful! 2nd week of trying the click and collect and I'm in love! Hubby thinks I've lost the plot I can't stop raving about it :lol:!
The sun has reached Belfast!! Beautiful morning! I hope everyone has a lovely day!!
Good luck with your test and consultant appointments Dolly and Lulu good luck at the hospital :) xx

Thanks Tmum, I'm here hooked up to the monitor as per usual. He's still head down, yayyy, I was so sure he had moved xx

Thanks tmum just had my final bloods done so get to go home for a bit till I have to come back and seethe consultants xx

Lucky you getting to go home dolly. I'm off the monitor and had blood taken now I just need to sit here and wait. Ugh I hate hospitals. I can smell nothing but germs xx

Get a drink and something to eat as soon as you can. After mine I felt great and decided to go to Asda and nearly fainted!! Brains and I'd be dangerous sometimes!! xx

I'm eating chocolate Rice Krispie squares hahaha, I'm such a big kid xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back