X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Aw dolly that's amazing, I'm so jealous lol! Enjoy your last day :)

Morning ladies, just catching up on yesterday!
Lolie that's a great weight and glad your scan went well!

JJ you're getting all organised! I really have to get my finger out and see what I've left to get and get the bags packed, I think I keep putting it off as it'll mean that we are so close lol!

Bubbles I hadn't ever stayed in hospital until I had my lb. Then I was there for 5 days. I could've got used to the food being made and brought to me lol!!!

Lulu what a complete nightmare after all that waiting! I think I probably would've cried when they handed it to me!!!! Are you back at the hospital today?

Aww Dolly enjoy! I am soooo jealous!! I've 7 weeks left but the way I feel today I could easily finish up lol!!!! Work are finally getting round to advertise my post. Not sure if I'll even be here when the poor critter starts!

Last edited:
Enjoy your last day Dolly! I finish next week - so so glad I have decided to go early! Especially in this weather :)

So jealous Dolly I still have 6 weeks to work and it can't come quick enough.

Michelle x

Have a lovely last day dolly!!
7 weeks left for me!! Xxx

hi ladies i stalk this occasionally but dont post alot like i used to with my 1st- i dont really get time with work and my son atm but today i cant be bothered to work so thought id say hi :lol: some ladies know me from my last pregnancy.

im due 30th with a little girl - praying she comes early if im honest! went to 41 weeks last time and it was a drain! haha

maternity leave for you guys fast approaching how exciting!! i confirmed mine for 31st July so will be 36 weeks :) 8 weeks to go ! my replacement started yesterday so that shoudl be fun training her :\

Hellooooo :wave: welcome over :)

I've started bits of wedding enquiries, eeeep! Married ladies, how long did it take you to plan yours and was there loads?

Last edited:
Yes mummybexee welcome! It's def a day for not wanting to work! I'm going to sneak off a little earlier today!
Ooohhhh Kumber that is soooooo exciting!!! I'd love to plan mine all over again, don't think I'd change anything but it was so much fun!!!!
When we booked our venue it was 22 months until the date of our wedding. I thought it would drag but it flew in!! I had the last year of my degree and that left a year but I had done a few bits and pieces during final year too to break the cost up a bit!!! xx

That's our plan too Tmum, we're looking at 14th Oct 2016. Both boys will be old enough to join in too! We're looking at a venue at home (across the border in Donegal) that I used to work at, it's an amazing place! So in theory we'll have 18 months in which to spread the cost! Omg I'm SO excited!

Oh I'm so excited for you :cheer: !!!!!
It'll be so lovely to have something to plan while you're on maternity also!!!
Our lb was almost 3 when we got married at Galgorm in Ballymena and I absolutely loved that he had such a part to play in our special day!!!!

How exciting Kumber, so cool that your little ones can play a part it will make the day even more special.
I loved organising our wedding. We planned and paid for everything ourselves and so glad we did as we didn't feel obliged to please everyone else or invite people to the wedding that we never see just to keep our parents happy. We had everything the way we wanted.

Michelle x

I'm going to rain on everyone's parade and moan as per usual haha!!

Just got back from the hospital, Henry is a little gymnast, no concerns with him whatsoever, he's a little angel. Got my medication sorted, will be taking it 3 times a day now and hopefully that'll bring my bile acids down. If they don't come down the doctor said he'll be here before 37 weeks. He can't come before 37 weeks, I'm not ready!!!!!!!

I think I'm having a nervous breakdown, I need wine! xx

Our lb was almost 3 when we got married at Galgorm in Ballymena and I absolutely loved that he had such a part to play in our special day!!!!

The Galgorm is absolutely beautiful, I would love to do it there but so expensive! I will need to get a more recent quote though, I was looking at summer prices before.

How exciting Kumber, so cool that your little ones can play a part it will make the day even more special.
I loved organising our wedding. We planned and paid for everything ourselves and so glad we did as we didn't feel obliged to please everyone else or invite people to the wedding that we never see just to keep our parents happy. We had everything the way we wanted.

Michelle x

I like that idea Michelle, do it for us and no one else!

I'm going to rain on everyone's parade and moan as per usual haha!!

Just got back from the hospital, Henry is a little gymnast, no concerns with him whatsoever, he's a little angel. Got my medication sorted, will be taking it 3 times a day now and hopefully that'll bring my bile acids down. If they don't come down the doctor said he'll be here before 37 weeks. He can't come before 37 weeks, I'm not ready!!!!!!!

I think I'm having a nervous breakdown, I need wine! xx

Ohh sweetheart, what a pile of poo! :hugs:

The Galgorm is absolutely beautiful, I would love to do it there but so expensive! I will need to get a more recent quote though, I was looking at summer prices before.

Michelle x

I like that idea Michelle, do it for us and no one else!

Absolutely, its your day huni. My tip would be to have an idea of what kind of wedding you want and stick to it don't let anyone take over. You want to look back on the day in years to come and have no regrets. One thing I learnt about organising a wedding is that everyone has an opinion. Stick to your guns hunt and get the wedding of your dreams and nobody else's.

Michelle x

My god Lulu, that sucks, baby could potentially be here in less than 6 weeks that's a lot to get your head round.

Michelle x

Aw kumber I wish I was planning our wedding again. I loved it :) we got married in Spain, 40 guests out for a week and it was just a pure drinking session... Although the wedding itself was amazing.

Donegal is my favourite place in Ireland, prob due to childhood holidays. Your photos will be fab there :)

Very scared Michelle, I don't feel prepared when in fact, I am.

I'm sure all will be fine xx

Hope things settle for you Lulu!

Kumber - we have just started planning ours too! Looking at April next year when our LO will be 8 months. Hoping to have a date set by this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back