X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Oh no :-( didn't know the Moses basket was unlucky :-( I took mine out of the box yesterday. Thought it was just the pram x

I'm pretty sure all will be ok hun haha! Being Irish your family drills this stuff into your brain as soon as you're able to understand haha xx

Just catching up! Aww Lulu that Bib is gorgeous, love that a few of you have a name chosen. It's lovely. Mines still baby boy! Ha. I'm really liking the name Blake, he'd be Blake Louis , but im not having much luck with the convincing!! Which is so frustrating as its the only name so far that I have genuinely felt like I could actually use. Even said it out loud and I still like it. (Weirdo!) im not superstitious about baby things, I already had some stuff in my loft anyway, but the furniture is all in and clothes washed and put away and the rest like pram car seat etc are in boxes in my room, basket is all washed ready to make back up. I know it won't leave me much to do on maternity leave but that will be good for me:) we've had such bad weather tonight my sky won't even come on! :/ not good!! Hoping for better weather soon! :) x x

Hello ladies - the last august mummy has arrived !! Were all here at the fun end :)

Ive missed you guys :)

Sugar and michelle, love the control you het from getting all sorted ahead of time. I'm finishing boys room/clearing out, putting up dinosaur stickers etc then I can start on doing up an old chest of drawers for Griffin, with new matching knobs etc can't wait. Loads to do as house so clutter from clearing loft but getting there. Baby clothes washed and bag half assembled. Roman (19mths) ate my bag list so will be doing another !! Baby bushie I popped early last time during week 36 , prob a fluke but I worry about being caught out without bag and train fare etc etc

Brought dinosaur wrapping paper today for romans set of eddie stowbart 5 small trucks set ( car/ truck mad!) and also the triceratop for Devon ( 4) from baby Griffin at hosp, just need Devon to choose baby's first toy for him to bring to hosp to give - all learning isn't it

Hows everyone doing ? Eeeekkk 12 weeks till section :)

Yay you're here! :) sounds like you're getting organised. Boys love dinosaurs don't they! :) baby griffin is going to love his big brothers and sister! Yes know what you mean, I'd rather be prepared for the off chance of being caught out early! And I'll be 35 weeks when kids break up for school hols so need to be sorted before then, as it'll just be chaos! I've told the boys to chose baby a teddy and blanket for me to take in hospital for him. So they feel involved. Oh they came to 4d scan with me too - jj I uploaded the photos a few pages back.. :) can't wait to meet him. We're all on the home straight! Good to have you here!! Xx

Sugar - love the name blake , ( baby Blake ) keep working on oh :)

Off to hunt for your 4d photos eeeekk

Last edited:
It's the perfect name so far! :) so we shall see what happens! Ooo page 19 scan pics.. :) my whole body aches, im sure it's just because everything is getting so big now! And little man is measuring a chunk so he will be taking up lots of room now! Xx

Upp from 4am as usual with my younger two boys!! Roman wakes up hungry as refusing his dinners at mo , and wont drink milk! ( never made the jump from bf to cows at 13 mths sadly) ! His screaming wakes his 4 yr old brother, grrrrr

Ahh just been catching up on what ive missed.

Mystic tean im sorry your sil is having such a awful pregnancy, really hope her lo makes it xx

Kumber, who was it that put the carseat outside your mums house? Your mum or the mot company? Can you claimback on insurance ? Some people have no morals!

Sugar- I was totally looking in the wrong place in tri3 not august tri3 mummys group!
Scan pics were amazing!!! You can totally see what he looks like!! Yourll have a little clone of your last boy then, so cute.. How many weeks preg were you at scan, 3lb eh, what do you guess he will weigh at birth?

Ive weighed myself this morning ( in light pj's) and omg ive put on 11 lb now! Weight gain is really ramping up, I know it's not loads but quite early for me to ramp up!

Devon arrived at 39 plus 1 weighing 6 lb 6 oz and Last baby arrived at 36 weeks and was 6 lb 6 oz too! This one will be hopefully going to 39 plus 1 too and i'm guessing at 8lb at this rate ha , i feel huge on front!

Last edited:
Anyone seen or heard from Charlotte lately ?

Yay you're finally over JJ.

I was going to ask you ladies how much you've all put on. I've put on a stone and a half, but I'm literally all bump and bum, I can't see weight gain anywhere else.

I feel absolutely exhausted this morning. Got hospital again and 9 and I'm struggling to get ready. Scratching myself to death of course, it's really frustrating, sick of the itching!!!!!! xx

Yaaaaay for moving over JJ, you've been missed! We haven't got insurance sorted out for a multitude of reasons but I will be sorting it this month! It was left outside by my mom, so I'm hazarding a guess it was taken by a charity, the scrap man, or some complete twat. It was a Maxi Cosi as well, so it wasn't cheap! I might just get one that fits into my buggy now, luckily we still have the Maxi newborn insert which was the original reason for buying it so I'm hoping we can use that in another seat.

Lulu, I've put on about 2-2.5 stone. You're all arse anyway so I wouldn't worry about that end :lol:

I was also thinking about Charlotte, I wonder where she is?

Last edited:
So good to see you here finally JJ!! :D

I haven't weighed myself in a longgggg time. Mainly because scales need new batteries lol but also scared it will make me sad if I've put on too much weight. I have out on a little extra on arms and face but other than that not doing too bad!

Is anyone else struggling with feeling tired?? I was so exhausted last night was asleep on sofa by 7.30, however woke up this morning and still feeling ridiculously tired :( xxxx

I do have a fantastic arse hahaha.

You look great Jenbob, I doubt you've put on loads.

I'm hooked up to the monitor at the moment and my child thinks its acceptable to do gymnastics, I keep having to move the tracer. I think we probably woke him up and he's not too pleased xx

Yes jenbob I am feeling exhausted and could happily finish work now and sleep on the days im usually there! :/ only few more weeks. And not long until we have our babies and can get our normal bodies (and possibly a little energy back!) :) ohhhh I weighed myself yesterday!!! Massive mistake! I've gained 1.5 stone. :( although ive always gained a decent amount with all my pregnancies. So I'm not worried. I don't feel huge everywhere other than boobs bump and bum! Ha. Jj mum it's good to have you back here, I was thinking of Charlotte too I hope she is ok. I was 27 weeks at the 4d scan, baby wasn't quite 3lbs , and his body was just over average with long legs, his head however is a week ahead, which is normal for my babies. Large heads !! Haha. hes estimated 9lb 1oz at 39 weeks. Hope that's wrong! Lulu it's fab being on monitor hearing everything! Hope your app goes well. Xx

Last edited:
I'm being kept here yet again. I really shouldn't listen to them when they say I should only be here an hour. They want me to wait for my blood results which are bound to take hours. Why can't they just ring me grrrr xx

Wow, all August mummies are finally here. Great to have you JJ :). I was also wondering about Charlotte and checked if she posted anywhere lately but no luck. I hope she is okay and problem free for a while.

Sugar - I must tell you that my husband is called Blake and I'm not only saying this because he is my husband but he is an awesome person, very successful as well and he strongly believes that his name always helps him with jobs as it is rare. It also means Tall and dark handsome, which coincidentally or not, he is. I hope you choose this name. :)

I love the name Blake. Was going to be my brothers name but mum and dad preferred Blair. I hope you go for it too Sugar xx

Hi girls, just joining in today but have been lurking a while.
I'm currently 27+4 with dd#2 and in the past week I've barely slept.
My husband works abroad so it's just me and 4 n a half yr old DD at home just now. Poor lamb has now missed 3 days of nursery as I just cannot get us up and ready on so little sleep. The family are all working just now so they can take time off later for me which is great but not right now.

Suffering with pgp since 8 weeks hasn't helped but...
Anyone have any sort of magical sleep remedys?

Welcome MrsG! No ideas for sleep solutions, could she go to her grandparents for a night this weekend?

Still at the bloody hospital, sick of this place honest to god. Been here over 5 hours now. All I've been told is that my bile acids have increased and I need to wait for a doctor. Could be an hours wait, could be more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back