• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Hi ladies,

Just catching up! Ill be getting my whooping cough this week, I had it last time and it's not a probs for me to do it again this time.

We've just got back from a break to bournemouth, we had a lovely time, even tho the weather was typical English! We had sun, wind, rain most days lol

Can't believe we are all (almost here) and all around 28 weeks eeek!!!

Anyone else feeling proper pregnant now? My feet have swollen and so have my hands and feet, I'm getting regular BH now too, and I feel sooo heavy and slow!

Baby boy literally does not stop moving, I love it so much!!! I think he's gonna be as active as his big brother, poor me lol

Those ladies who know the weight of your babies how do you know? I asked at my last midwife appt and they said there's no way to predict it?? Am I missing something?

Xxxxxx

Glad you had a lovely break hun.

I found out his weight at my growth scans. I'm not sure about the other ladies xx

Baby bushie glad u had a nice time!!
Cute re active baby , mines not very active feel little bits now and again, maybe due to being breach, bet it's so nice following his little pattern..

I only got weight of my baby as I have to have extra scans, ( weak cervix and now a little on small side ) so they took her measurements and gave her an estimated weight from all the measurements they took, which is how they knew she was a month behind....

The consultant said it's just a guideline n she could be heavier but that's how they worked mine out xx next scan is Thursday x

Ah ok, that makes sense. We've got no more scans now so I guess we won't have any predictions :(

Aww bless you Jess, at least you'll get to see her lots at your scans. Hope it goes well on Thursday

Xxxx

Hi ladies,

9 and a bit weeks til my due date and I'm so miserable! Thank god I stopped work last Friday. I seem to be in constant pain and discomfort. Iv had a rough pregnancy with HG taking over for the first half and pain and discomfort from early days with SPD too. I just want to spend all day every day in the bath to get a bit of relief! Currently waiting to go back for scan at 32weeks to check low lying placenta...other than that, baby moves a lot and seems to be doing ok-I'm just miserable!!

Poor you MissH232! Its horrible when you can feel yourself slowing down and not being able to find a comfy position anyhow! I can feel myself getting to that point as well, I'm dreading it :(

Good thing you are off work now, don't put too much strain on yourself trying to do stuff, try and rest as much as you can! I had to have daily hourly -long baths with my ds from around 33 weeks as it was the only place I could relax!

Xxxxxx

It's crazy! From the second I wake up in the morning, I'm still exhausted!! Stupidly my OH and I bought a house recently and although I'm not doing the manual work like painting- I still need to go and pick things like carpets and sofas and stuff and I just want to cry! I don't know how i'll make it through the next 9 weeks when I can't feel comfortable at all and 'resting' makes me grumpy and emotional as I can't get comfy so dont feel as though im resting!! Arghh!!!

I feel your pain MissH, even sitting down is uncomfortable for me, I have to lay down. I'm getting really fed up now. Don't get me wrong, being pregnant is so magical but I am getting fed up :( just want to feel comfortable xx

If it's of any use, I've been finding a bed pillow vertical up my back while I'm sitting on the sofa is doing wonders for comfortableness. I'm still not comfortable but it helps it!

How many of us have packed their hospital bag? I'm thinking of washing all his bits this week then having my bag packed by the end of this week xx

I need to pull my finger out and get sorted! I'm nearly 28 weeks and we haven't bought a single thing yet, let alone anything for the hospital bags!

Wow Lolie, how have you managed that? You not had the time or? I'm pulling my hair out just thinking about what I need to bring to the hospital haha xx

I haven't done my hospital bag yet. Where having lots of work done in the house. So once that's done, I will sort everything out. I haven't even washed my baby clothes yet xx

Wow Lolie, how have you managed that? You not had the time or? I'm pulling my hair out just thinking about what I need to bring to the hospital haha xx

We just haven't got round to it, keep saying we need too start though :)

I need to start making lists!!

Well I have had a very productive day, gutted out my little boys nursery, gutted out our bedroom and built up the cot ready for little Sasha to go into it, sorted out all her clothes. Put Sasha's car seat in the car. All I have to do now is build up the baby rocker for Sasha to sleep in during the day and pack my hospital bags then that's me totally ready. I feel so much more relaxed and prepared now!!!

Michelle x

Last edited:
Productive day Michelle, well done you, very organised xx

Wow girls, I wasn't planning on doing things like hospital bag, washing and getting things ready until I'm on maternity leave which is 3 weeks and I will be almost 33weeks. I think time will drag at the end if I'm completely ready, have brought everything it just needs sorting! . Xx

I said I'd be sorted by 30 weeks, you know, just in case. 30+2 and nowhere near sorted. Still got a few bits to get. His carseat is in the car, that's about it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back