• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Wow some of you ladies are so organised!!

I don't plan on packing my bag until around 35 weeks and washing all his clothes until 36/37 weeks so they are as fresh as possible! I helps that I have a lot of DS stuff to use so I don't really need to buy much, only toiletries mainly!

Wow Michelle very productive day! :)
I love the feeling of getting loads done. I got some toiletries for myself today for hospital bag. And washed some more things, Moses basket blankets etc. Will keep it all in wardrobe until nearer time but least it's done. With me having 3 others I feel I need to be organised, and try and concentrate on them before baby arrives as it will be school hols! I am hopefully having baby shower in 3 weeks, and finishing work also. And see the midwife in 2 weeks. So few excitong things coming up. Should pass another month quickly! Haha. Well I'm still full of cold so even more tired and achy than usual - not good! lulu can't believe you are in single figures now - 9+5 remaining!! (Although it's actually more like 6+5 Hehe ) !! Exciting!x x x

Last edited:
I bought a standing fan yesterday too ladies! If you're in England we have an "incoming heatwave" LOL :) !!!! Which is hillarious in itself. But hey, wanted to be prepared ! It was from my local home bargains at £12.99 which is cheaper than anywhere else. Just wanted to be ready for when the weather warmed up! :/ x x

Haha sugar you do make me laugh - England having a heatwave?? Don't be silly ;) lol.
In a way I hope the weather does warm up... Want to start wearing my nice summery maternity clothes!! Xxx

Wow some of you girls are so organised! I only started buying stuff last week as we are having so much DIY work done at home. Have started packing my hospital bag though and have some baby bits bought. I just wish the rooms were in order so I could feel organised!xx

Sugar it feels like no time at all!!!

31degrees in London on Saturday, I too will be buying a fan this week as they sell out so quick.

Can hardly believe it's June!!!!! xx

Hello ladies! Just been having a read through as haven't been on in ages. Well done for being so organised! Seeing all Noah's stuff around my house scares me a bit! Reminds me that I've got to get him out of me. Well after a few very stressful weeks at work, and bouts of baby not moving due to my BP and stress levels being so high, I'm glad to say I finished work on Saturday!! I might go in and do the odd shift to pass the time, but mentally and physically, 14 hours in my feet, in a stressful job was ruining me! So now I'm a lady of leisure (well, except for growing a human)! Does anyone have any tips on passing the time?? Noah's nursery is almost done, just got a shelf to put up. My baby shower is in 4 weeks so I don't want to buy much else as I know my sister has got me loads!! My OH is away next week and is taking the little suitcase that I want to use for my hospital bag so I won't pack that until he's back... I just don't know what to do!! Xx

One word - Netflix! Get resting as much as you can, the more sleep you can get the better at this point. Sounds daft but after labouring through the nignt, I can safely say I wish I had slept more!

Great to hear you're all being so productive, can you send some of that this way please? :D gonna start getting me bits and bobs together for the nappy bag and get all the baby clothes washed this weekend, but I'm finding it so hard to get motivated!

I'm so chuffed with this little bib that one of my best friends bought, just had to share it. Can't wait to see it on him xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 15
Hey ladies, just having a catch up, so much happens when you've been off for a couple of days lol! Some of you are so organised! I can't wait to get my house back to some sort of normality and try and get things sorted! Has anyone been superstitious and stored everything at a parents house or anything? Got a few things into the baby's wardrobe which was very exciting! I have 1 little girls outfit bought I'm now on the hunt for a little boy's one so whatever we have I'll have an outfit that's theirs. everything neutral I look at atm looks like it's either for a boy or a girl so thought I'd just get one blue and one pink and be prepared for whatever appears lol!
Lulu that's a lovely bib!!
The weather in Belfast today is like October, I'm hoping for some sun, the wind, rain and greyness makes me sleepy :lol:!!

Hope everyone's keeping well :)!! xx

Ladies well done on being organised. I'm hoping OH will collect and put up the nursery furniture this weekend. After that I will have put somewhere to put bubbs stuff. At the moment it is all in the attic in boxes... Can't wait to start washing it all and getting organised. 4.5 weeks left until maternity leave... Work is really rubbish at the moment but apart from that all is good with me.

Went to primark yesterday and spent a fortune on tunics, skinny jeans and tops. Before this I was wearing mainly hand me down maternity clothes. So feeling a bit more like me again... Amazing what at £8 top can do lol!

Tmum I'm the same (might be an Irish thing). I'm unpacking everything except the Moses basket... Supposedly that's the unlucky thing lol! Also have to wear sandals at no due to swollen feet... My feet are soaking... I hate weather in Northern Ireland :-( :-(

Those ladies who have experienced their babies having hiccups, what does it feel like? Hoiw do you know they are hiccups?

I'm really superstitious, I won't have the Moses basket, pram or carseat at home until he's born.

Lolie, I don't really know how to explain them but there's an obvious rhythm that I think makes it obvious they're hiccups. They can go on for a while too. Henry gets them a couple times a day and last about 5 mins xx

I was wondering the exact same thing lollie. Not sure that ive felt hiccups yet? X

I don't think I have either Rainbow. Last night I had what I thought was kicking, quite low down, but it was in a regular rhythm... Like a heartbeat so I wondered if it could be hiccups instead.

Sounds like hiccups Lolie!

I felt like I was back in Derry today, NI ladies - it's been piddling down all day with like 50mph winds! Feeling a bit homesick!

That's exactly what it feels like Lolie! Mine are low too because he's head down xx

Aww, I hope it was hiccups then! :) it didn't last long.

Wind is blowing a hoolie here too!

The weather is bipolar here in London too. Was really hot this morning then started raining! Supposed to be 26 degrees on Wednesday. I'll regret getting excited about some heat when it turns up I bet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back