• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Lulu, glad to hear your scan went well.

Bubbles, what a cheeky little monkey you have there scaring you like that.

kUmber, there really are some horrible people out there. The cheek of it steal from the front door.

Yes I remember suffering when my little boy was breech. He got comfortable in that position from 28weeks and refused to move. His head was constantly stuck in my ribs making it hard to breathe and he loved to stretch his legs out and kick my lady bits.
This one is lying transverse which is interesting and as equally uncomfortable.

Michelle X

06dacd5a5f93800cf7af7e0311bffd0e.jpg

Can't believe how cute and cuddly he looks can't wait to meet him! Oh he also has hair !! :) x

Don't know why my photos are always so large sorry!! :/ he is clearly so cosy lying head down playing with the cord and face snuggled in placenta! :) he's long fingers and has big feet too. It's just like looking at my last little boy. Just chubbier cheeks. glad you made the mot Kumber!! That would have been the last thing you needed aswel. X x

Thanks ladies. So relieved. Currently treating myself to a cuppa and doughnut :)

Mystic teen that's reassuring to know (in a way) that pain is normal and that I'm not a complete wuss! Although I really hope your sis in law is ok xx

Thank you. She is unfortunately having a pregnancy from hell. Her son isnt expected to survive after birth so it kinda makes it all even more miserable for her. All that pain only to have him and loose him, ya know?

Hey ladies just getting caught up as I just ranted this morning lol!
Lulu I really hope the itching eases, it sounds terrible but you are doing fab with it, far better than I could cope!! Hope the cinema went well!!
Bubbles so glad baby is ok! They really are little rascals! Plenty of time to get turned round!
Sugar, beautiful photos and the 4D scan sounds fab!!!!
Kumber I can't believe someone would take that from your mums front door, it's awful!!!! I'm sure you're livid!!
Mysticteen, I'm so sorry about your sis in law! God love her!!!

28 week appt went well, baby has gone from breech to head down and is still growing thankfully! They even plotted within the lines whereas Tyler was always under them so that was exciting!!
After yesterday's drama my lb behaved in school, another early night for him though as the cheek started as he was getting tired! I'm hoping it's just a phase :oooo:!

Glad all went well Tmum.

How old is your lb, I'm thinking you said 5 somewhere? I reckon they get to the end of P1 (or Reception as it is in England, this absolutely baffled Belfast hubby :lol: ) and they feel quite grown up and mummy can't tell them what to do any more! Fx it is indeed just a phase.

Lol yeah Kumber he'll be 5 at the end of June, If he makes it lol! He's the youngest in his class so very baby'd so I think this sudden change has just been a bit of a shock! Maybe this is the phase people told me he'd probably go through when we told him about the baby but he never did! Either way he has me drained! Tonight we were reading his bedtime story and he was cuddly and cute then I feel bad for shouting at him! Arghhh I hope this parenting lark gets a bit easier lol!

Aww Sugar, he is just perfect!

We would love a 4D scan but are unsure whether we would accidently find out what we are having?

Glad your app went well Tmum, good news that baby is now head down.

My little monkey has had the hiccups so much today. I can't help but feel sorry for him, I hate having the hiccups xx

Ah some great news from all the 28 week appointments, were in the home straight now girls! :) mystic teen that's sad news for your sister and family, can't be easy:( Tmum glad baby is measuring well and is now head down! Let's hope it stays that way! :) and my boy is 5 and he can be a right horror! I'm sure it's a phase. Ha ha lulu mine has hiccups too it's so cute but do feel sorry for him!! Was meant to say he was almost 3lb at the scan so he is a right chubber! My last son, (I had 4d scan with him too) , was 7lb 9oz a week before due date so I can kinda estimate this ones weight at full term going from the scan and comparing to him! It's so fun to guess things! :) obviously we will wait and see :) im So ready to be on the final stretch! :) xx

Wow Ladies, I was only away from the internet for a day and a bunch of things happened. All turned out to be good for everyone which is good to see. Of course I feel for mysticteen's SIL and the whole family.

Those of you with the hiccupy babies, don't feel sorry for babies because it is an excellent sign that they are practicing breathing in there and it doesn't hurt them at all.

I am officially in Tri3 from today and feeling a little melancholy about seeing our group post in Tri2 being left behind. Of course this is all good news and I can't wait to see the first baby announcements.

Have a great day everyone. :love:

Mysticteen that is just awful. To go though 9 months of pain for nothing. I just can't imagine her trauma. Sending my thoughts and prayers to her and your family.

Thank god it's Friday. I can't wait to catch up on some sleep this weekend... The excitement of my life lol!

Anyone doing anything nice this weekend? X

So happy to see you over here Kat.

I'm off shopping this morning then heading to Essex with my mum and nana to have lunch by the sea before she heads back to Ireland xx

Hellooooo Kat! :wave: I love how much the group is growing again :D Don't knock the sleep, I'm suoer envious!

Lulu, I'm gutted your nana's off. I'll miss hearing of her antics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back