X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

First uncomfortable night in ages!
This is horrid. I feel hot and have what feels like constant period cramps. I get them really bad normally and it feels like that. Just had to drink a load of gaviscon to settle my stomach.
Euergh.

Last edited:
I hear ya loulabelle - my stomach was rock hard all night to the point I couldn't roll over in less than about five moves and I couldn't even tell if I needed a wee (which I did about 5 times) because my stomach was so hard. When I was first dosing off I thought I was getting some mild twinges too but nothing to report this morning - baby still very much in utero - and one sleepy mama who now walks like a cowboy who has just run a marathon x

Congrats bubbles - sorry to hear the birth was a bit rough but glad you're both doing ok :) x

Bubbles and Michelle - huge congrats on your pink bundles - so pleased your both past birth now. Sorry it was so hard bubbles - wishing you both speedy recoverys xx

Sugar glad you and your little man is doing well now xx

Hoping that the last ladies left have there babies soon, kumber, katr, loulabelle, becky and sorry if ive missed anyone
I will be checking back in on you, dont forget to do labour threads for us all to stalk xx

Our bloods yesterday did rise again and after a great feeding night , but were still 40 below treatment line but after nearly that in rise overnight, its a bit worrying... Next bloods in 6 weeks , so will be watching for his colour and sleepiness i guess and have to go via gp now!! Eeeek. They said as hes older now his brain can cope with higher jaundice levels better ! Im thinking hes still only 5 lb 5 oz and still 2 weeks prem !! These babies make us paranoid dont they

I cant believe how many of your poor ladies have babies with toungue tie and how long they take to sort it when bf is in jeaopdy in that time ! Hang in there ladies, pumping milks a pain but diesnt half help ramping milk production, as does porridge for breakie and drinking loads of water xx

Mystic teen sorry you had to stop, ive heard mastitis is super super painful and hard to continue feeding througth but i think thats what they recomend. I do massage while feeding under my arms as i get lumpy bits there !!

Section ladies - lactulose has been my best friend regards number twos and gas bloat x

Last edited:
Morning everyone! How many of us are left now? Me, ml, becky85, bexybun, babybushie, KatR, loulabelle, rainbow and mummybexee? Is kimmy still waiting too?

Hospital for me at 12 today, will finally be given a date as to when this monkey is coming out. So nervous.

Awww becky. It is such a pain isn't it?
I don't dare get my hopes up anymore until I'm creasing in agony so at least I'm not disappointed. Just REALLY tired.
In hindsight I can find it funny since the pains were being fiercely competed against by massive hunger pangs. So, while there was pain, I was still like 'oooh, but I could make sausages'.
Got a routine midwife appointment today but I expect that to be as uneventful as the others. I wonder why they don't do sweeps here :/ not that I'm eager to have a hand up my bajingo!
Congratulations bubbles on the birth of your daughter! Can't wait to see her! :) sorry things were a bit rough for you. Doesn't sound like August mummies have had a lot of luck with labour or is that me? :eek:
JJ, sorry things are still worrying for you. Is the GP in charge now because of his age or because the midwife is confident he is doing well?
Kumber, good luck today sweet. I really hope everything goes well for you. Keep us updated!

Last edited:
Bubbles and Michelle - huge congrats on your pink bundles - so pleased your both past birth now. Sorry it was so hard bubbles - wishing you both speedy recoverys xx

Sugar glad you and your little man is doing well now xx

Hoping that the last ladies left have there babies soon, kumber, katr, loulabelle, becky and sorry if ive missed anyone
I will be checking back in on you, dont forget to do labour threads for us all to stalk xx

Our bloods yesterday did rise again and after a great feeding night , but were still 40 below treatment line but after nearly that in rise overnight, its a bit worrying... Next bloods in 6 weeks , so will be watching for his colour and sleepiness i guess and have to go via gp now!! Eeeek. They said as hes older now his brain can cope with higher jaundice levels better ! Im thinking hes still only 5 lb 5 oz and still 2 weeks prem !! These babies make us paranoid dont they

I cant believe how many of your poor ladies have babies with toungue tie and how long they take to sort it when bf is in jeaopdy in that time ! Hang in there ladies, pumping milks a pain but diesnt half help ramping milk production, as does porridge for breakie and drinking loads of water xx

Mystic teen sorry you had to stop, ive heard mastitis is super super painful and hard to continue feeding througth but i think thats what they recomend. I do massage while feeding under my arms as i get lumpy bits there !!

Section ladies - lactulose has been my best friend regards number twos and gas bloat x

I have been drinking lactulose like its going out of fashion and still struggling! Ive opened my bowels twice in 7 days.... xxx

Congrats natalie and bubbles :) glad your having amazing baby cuddles xxxx

Ive been given lactulose aswell colleen seems to work well for me. I take it at night though as it makes me u controllably gassy lol ooops. Maybe say to mw or HV its not working and they might suggest something else xx

Kumber I am still sort of waiting, i was admitted this morning for my induction. I was 1cm and having regular tightenings on the monitor so just waiting for further progress now that I have the pessary in.

Congrats bubbles!

Not many left now and everyone is so close to the end so keep going ladies your all doing amazingly! Xx

Good luck with induction today Kimmy.

I'm being induced tomorrow at 12! :shock:

Good luck kumber :)

I'm back in hospital :( not been feeling well at all today so they have taken my bloods to see if there's any infection going on, if there is ive to stay in hospital For IV antibiotics! It's one thing after another! hopefully there's not infection and im just feeling really crap from the section and blood loss and obviously lack of sleep!

Aigust mummies seems to have gone quote quiet have most of us had our August babies now or something xxx

Good luck kumber :)

I'm back in hospital :( not been feeling well at all today so they have taken my bloods to see if there's any infection going on, if there is ive to stay in hospital For IV antibiotics! It's one thing after another! hopefully there's not infection and im just feeling really crap from the section and blood loss and obviously lack of sleep!

Aigust mummies seems to have gone quote quiet have most of us had our August babies now or something xxx

I've had the opposite with the lactulose - i need to make sure I'm close to a loo very soon after having had it!!

Kumber - good luck today! Bet you can't wait to find out when your little one is being evicted.

Struggling with night feeds/pumping/making up formula so will have a proper catch up on here later

Xx

Not had a chance to read through all the posts I have missed but just wanted to let you all know me and Sasha got home this morning, so pleased as I was so fed up being stuck in hospital.

Michelle x
image.jpg

Aw she is lovely and looks so content. You will be glad to be getting home and settled xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back